Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:54 am

"In case you didn't notice she didn't want to play with aiden. He was annoying her and I wouldn't let him". He said to her plopping on his looking at Icey nuzzling her.

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 am

Seeker heard Flare and Scorch were having an argument over Icewing. Padding over she cuffed her apprentice around his ear and picked up her daughter. She carried her into the den that was for her and Cyrax and she found a smaller one that could be accessed only by the main den. The black and white fae placed her pups in there with furs. "Go to sleep you too." she said softly nuzzling them both before returning to the main part of the caves.

Icewing didnt struggle when Seeker picked her up and placed her to bed. She lay down beside Aiden and closed her eyes pressing close to her brother.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:07 am

Flare would stand up snarling "Listen buster, Aiden wasnt annoying her he was being a good brother and playing their favorite game since they were pups! Don't get in the way off him you have no right over blood siblings." she growled fur bristling "Even if your the prince of my old birth pack I won't yield to you!"

Cyrax would look at Seeker and lick her muzzle "Of course i forgive u."  

Aiden would go into the apprentices den "Wing, can we play?" he asked and ran at her

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:10 am

Seeker smiled at Cyrax and nuzzled him. Pulling away she yawned. "Come lets go to bed and rest." she said.

Icewing padded out to her parents. "Papa tell me a bedtime story please?" she asked.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:13 am

"Ha a member of the birth clan would never join a shaman pack. Your mot even their blood sibiling". He said morphing into a hellhound. "Which is why if you are caught on my home territory I will kill you traitor". He said snarling. Flames of armor morphed around his body as he watched flare knowin he's twice her size and isn't scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 am

Seeker looked into the apprentice den and sighed. Crouching down she lauched herself into the flames surrounding Scorch and landed ontop of him pushing him to the ground. "CHANGE BACK NOW!" she snarled.

Wing looked in and saw what was happening she raced back to Cyrax and hid under him scared.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 am

Cyrax would open his jade eyes as he was laying down pressed close to his lovely mate. "Hm... a story? what kind?" he asked softly

Flare would snarl as she felt her pupils disappear in a sea of blood her canines pierced from her lips as they curled back "Mother, father everyone stay out of this! this is personal." she would say as her fur bristled "Its doesnt matter i care for them! Even if I'm shaman now i still will be near wing and aiden!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 am

He changes back to normal"She's making fun of me". He says look up at Seeker. Then he gets up and walks back to his bed and lays down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:23 am

Seeker growled at Scorch and stalked up to Flare. Grabbing her she carried her to the pups den. "Now you can be near them." she said gently setting her down. "You will sleep here with the pups." The black and white fae nuzzled her first daughter. "I love you but I wont let you fight Scorch." She turned and walked out laying beside Cyrax.

Icewing looked down. "Tell me...about..." she paused thinking, "Tell me about your mama." She raised her jade eyes and looked into her fathers pleading him to agree.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:25 am

Scorch sigh slowly closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 am

Cyrax would notice what is happening and turned to his pups pushing them in a small den in the wall of their den where they can only fit and no one else can reach them. Running he pulled seeker off "Scorch calm yourself!" he snarled and once he was changed back Cyrax would nudge seeker back to their den "No more!" he commanded before exiting with seeker

"Lier.. prince of lies! i wasnt making fun of you! You royal baby" she snarled

"My mother?" he trailed off his jade eyes looking away... before looking down at his daughter and pulling her close to him and Aiden "Very well.." he said "But i will say, your grandmother would been happy to see you.." he says

Flare would growl then lick her mother "Mom im goin to sleep with thunder.." she said and went to thunder

Cyrax would began "My mother she was a beautiful fae indeed in the pack gentle, strong and wise. She knew everything about the shaman pack and told us stories about the great hunter named Sikla who was the first wolf on earth and the two god's Tsarr and Venus." he continued

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 am

Seeker snarled and set off looking for another den. She found one that was near hers and Cyraxs and went to get Scorch. "Come with me." she ordered. She grabbed half his pelts and carried them to his new den. Placing them down she sat and waited for him to catch up.

Wing snuggled close to Cyrax and listened to his story.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 am

Scorch gets up and pulls his bed away from the group he backs up pulling on his bed but accidently slips and rolls into the water. He yelps then stands"I'm okay". He says lying as a single tear runs down his face. He limps over to a corner where his bed landed and lays down whimpering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:40 am

Seeker laid down beside her apprentice and curled up around him. "Sleep and you can see Icewing first thing in the morning." she mummered. She rested her head on his back licking his pelt around his water wound like a mother would.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 am

Cyrax would smile and continue "However my little one the Shaman pack is no ordinary pack it happens to be a vile pack.. I hope you don't hate me cause i'm still a shaman wolf?" he says then looks up at all the painting's of shaman wolves "Anyway's my mother always questions the pack which is a violation and leads to death mostly but sometimes a warning if your lucky. Even her bold questions couldn't be answered till one day she found out her element. Can you guess what it is? It deals with stars."

"How dares he threaten me! And what territory? Our birthclan is eliminated except him and me! There is no more territory cause it belongs to Shaman and I am a Shaman now! she growled while pacing back and fourth.

[color=blue] Aiden would listen and look at the painting's[/color

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:43 am

Icewing nuzzled her father. "Mama doesnt hate you." she said, "I want to be a healer does that mean you hate me?"
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 am

Scorch's head lays tucked into seekers chest his paw swollen but thats all . "Goodnight mommy". He says with his eyes closed showing signs he might have a concuusion. He falls asleep quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:46 am

Seeker let Scorch sleep for a few hours and nudged him to wake him. "Got to make sure he doesnt have a concussion." she said to herself.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 am

He wakes"Mommy I'm hungry". He whispers whining standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:50 am

Cyrax would smile and continue "However my little one the Shaman pack is no ordinary pack it happens to be a vile pack.. I hope you don't hate me cause i'm still a shaman wolf?" he says then looks up at all the painting's of shaman wolves "Anyway's my mother always questions the pack which is a violation and leads to death mostly but sometimes a warning if your lucky. Even her bold questions couldn't be answered till one day she found out her element. Can you guess what it is? It deals with stars."

"How dares he threaten me! And what territory? Our birthclan is eliminated except him and me! There is no more territory cause it belongs to Shaman and I am a Shaman now! she growled while pacing back and fourth.

[color=blue] Aiden would listen and look at the painting'solor=red] Flare would hear scorch and laugh "The dude has a concussion some prince!" she laughs

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:51 am

Seeker pulled Scorch back down. "Stay her I will get you something." she said before going and grabbing two rabbits. One for her and one for him. She padded back into the den and placed his in his paws. "Eat." she said finishing hers. She looked into his eyes and let out a soft whimper. "Cyrax!" she called.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:57 am

Scorch began eating, after he finished he curled up and started falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 am

Seeker poked Scorch refusing to let him fall asleep until Cyrax had had a look at him.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 am

Cyrax would snap up and head to seeker "What is it?!" he growled since he was tired

Flare would walk in "The dummy slipped on a puddle and got a concussion" she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:01 am

Seeker growled at Flare before turning to Cyrax with worry in her eyes. "What do I do?" she asked. Scorch was her apprentice and her responsiblity but in this she was lost.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next