Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:04 am

Simply give him something to anger him.. His hellhound form will regain his memory.. " he says then pushes flare forward to scorch

Flare only saw seeker glare and she just smirked

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 am

Scorch sits up "weeeeee im sliding". He scoots on his butt around but bumps into a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:06 am

Seeker looked at Flare and smiled widely. Grabbing her fire pup she dumped her on Scorches back and moved over to Cyrax to watch what would happen.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 am

Flare would snarl and bat his back and jump off "What the heck?!" she growled and then grabbed icewing by the scruff dangling her gently

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 am

Scorch giggled abd looked up at Flare smiling"Hi there Im scorch wow nice necklace i have one too. Im from far away I love mud i like food". He says without taking a breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:13 am

Flare would tilt her head and laugh thus she dropped icewing while laughing "U want me to make him mad?" she asks. laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:14 am

Icewing whimpered and tried to get free form Flare. "Scorchy!" she cried as she felt pain in her scruff. Suddenly she was dropped and she yelped.

Seeker forced herself to stand still and not take her daughter off Flare cause it would make the hellhound appear.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 am

Cyrax would grab icewing and move her away as he awaited results. But mostly he just want all this drama to stop! he needs to sleep!

Flare would stop laughing and look for Thunder "Im out my work done" she says and laughs again yet her guard was up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 am

Scorch hears Icewing yelp and morphs into the hellhound"ILL KILL YOU"! He snarls and tackles flare then raises his paw about to scratch her eyes out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:20 am

Seeker leapt in front of Flare. "Change back Scorch thats an order." she growled at her apprentice.

Icewing crawled backwards under Cyrax and yawned. She curled up right there and went to sleep.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 am

Flare would snarl and flip him over and blazed with fury as she bristled her fur "You pathetic prince."

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 am

Seeker knocked Flare out of the den. "Go to bed and rest." she snapped.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 am

Scorch changes back"Uhhh what happened". He groan blating a fireball meant to make flare look away because of the brightness the he limps back over to his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 am

"You had a concussion so we made you angry to get rid of it through your hellhound form." Seeker said. "Rest I will stay here with you tonight." Seeker nuzzled Cyrax breifly before nudging him towards the den entrance.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 am

Picking up wing he heade back t their den and slept

Flare growled as she was knocked out "This sucks.." she thought

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:28 am

Scorch groans laying down falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:29 am

Seeker watched as her mate picked up their daughter and left. Turning to her apprentice she played mother to him again.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 am

Flare would go to Thunder "I will get him..."

Sleeping he'll have his pups close

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Scorch shivered and cuddled closer to seekers warm body and slides hi tail under her's as he whimpers freezing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:17 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie lies down quietly as she watched the other wolves. She sighed and sneek out before finding a large and cold boulder. She smiled and lied down on it. She smiled, hoping the next game will be announced, But for now, she wanted to sleep for a while before seeking out for her messenger.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Thunder watched in amuzement at Flare and Scorch. "Psst, will you team up with me now?" Thunder asked Flare smiling. "Honestly, he's so pathetic, I wouldn't be able to stand it if he wins."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Scorch gets up and walks around trying to wake up. He looks around and yawns,"Seeker what can I do to train"? He asks wanting to get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am

Seeker stirred and rised her head. "Look around and stay away from the other apprentices for now. I want you to see if you can smell any prey in the caves." she said. She stood and shook out her black and white pelt before padding into see her pups and mate.

Icewing stirred and raised her head in time to see Seeker pad in. "Morning mama." she said blinking her jade eyes.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 am

Thunder woke up with a sudden jolt. "I didn'r do it!" He screamed as he woke up. Looking around he rembered whrere he was. "Ohhh....OH! Training!" Thunder went to everyone else who was sleeping and shook them awake, then he bounded out of the den.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

Scorch searched the cave sniffing -theres nothing here- then he stopped. He sniffed again and smelt. A salamander-Theres something- he though he dripped to a low crouch and stalked over to it. He lundged slamming his paw on it dazzing it the kill it by severing the spine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next