Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 am

Sprinting there with his mate by his side and everyone else he'll stop at the border of the Shaman territory. "Now guy's this is my old pack respect them alright. But this place is a place only we can touch and they can't. A place built my the founding earth warriors of my birth pack." he said smiling and kept leading them till they reached the mouth of a cave. "Flare you know your way since i Brought you here." he'll announce

Flare would nod and step forward summoning her heat she'll blast certain points of the cave where a pool of tree sap lay causing it to light up. And reveal a place with embedded earth crystals with blue, red,green and various more colors causing them to set off rainbow beams from the fire she lit. Soon enough entering when Cyrax did there was 3 dens the main den for seeker and Cyrax as for their pups. Which had soft animals pelts for bedding and a fresh stream of water. And the other two dens for the apprentices which had pelts of animals and a fresh stream of water. But the main part of the cave was a place where a oasis lies as it reflected a full moon image from the hole in the top of the cave. Flare soon sat "Welcome.." he announced

Cyrax soon will enter but strolling to the back of the cave he halted "Thunder, Flare,Crie and Scorch behind this dead in is the forest Of paradise but we call it "Hunters Terrain, I can move this boulder with my earth powers only so we may enter but tomorrow I shall open it so your training may began!" he said then head to the oasis in which the moon's image reflected. Fishes swam in circles and Cyrax would stare before looking arouns the cave that had the Shaman pack history pictures written all over the walls and how they became a wolf eating pack who ate their own and other's to create a strong ruthless pack not to mention who destroyed so many packs in the east & west and led some to extinction. Though Cyrax was part of it he'll soon change the Shaman pack one day. "Till then students enjoy, Dinner is in the main cave with a huge kill pile of all you want." he said

Aiden would run around happily look at the fishes "Wow they're pretty" he said sensing them

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around quite impressed. "Aw, perhaps I should take in some ideas for our kingdom." She smiled then looked at Cyrax.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Cyrax would smile since evryone seem to enjoy the place "This is a place of my pup hood." he'll say then look at his pups. Though Scorch seem not to be present.. "Eh, like I said he'll find us."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:36 am

Scorch walked slowly into the cave past Cyrax and sits waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:01 am

Flare continued her way about the cave. Stopping and staring at all the xrystals she'll flare up before pacing once more "More ice wolves?" she'll thin and then see Scorch before making her way to her two lil siblings and plays with them

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:21 am

Thunder looked around the cave in awe, he has never been inside one before. He moved to stand next to Flare and whispered in her ear. "If we are going to battle then do you wanna team up to fight Scorch and Crie. We're un beatable as a team. Plus you can attack Crie, since you have a hate for ice or something." Thunder smiled at the thought of teaming up with Flare again in battle.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 am

Flare would look to her side at thunder and move away "Sure... i the beginning." she'll say before looking at the history of her father's pack "But our final training is going to be interesting I will know." she would say then look at Crie then turn to the crystals

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:30 am

Thunder listened as Flare talked, she seemed way more depressed than what Thunder thought. "What's ailing you? You haven't been yourself..." He asked concerned.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at the crystals. They looked so much like here own ice crystals, which was her specialty. Crie yawned and waited for Cyrax. She decided to sit down patiently. Crie yawned again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 am

Flare would close her eyes and get up "Nothing." she answered "Im going to bed. " Walking to the apprentice den she disappearedin the corner and layed on a pile of skins of elk and bear. But she was clawing the walls and began a tally next to 10 others

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 am

Cyrax would place the pups next to Seeker and went to the oasis as he sat on a large rock stone. Their he stood above everyone else as the oasis with the moon's reflection was shimmering below him "Apprentices come fourth!" he howled

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie walked uo to Cyrax, a little confused. She never was good at taking orders. But at least she had to to try. Crie, who was still confused, sat down on her bue butt.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:48 am

Flare would sigh "I'll go to bed after." she would say while heading out and sitting below

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 am

Cyrax would smile as he looked at everyone "As you may know this is the place, I was trained as a pup along with other pups and the Alpha's son which was considered as a royal proud thing.. Anywho, Tomorrow morning we'll began with the basics but your final test will have much more of a challenge than you'll ever think!" He would explain "Till then, Right now i've made you crystal necklaces that carry your elemental spiritual flow. In the shaman pack we believe elements have a way to connect with spirits thus the elemental flow is a gift of a living spirit within. I've made crystal necklaces for you and when i call your name you shall recieve that crystal as for your elemental power to flow through it like life essense." He continued showed his necklace which was a green crystal with a green like circular flow declaring its element as for it glowing green. "Crie! Come and claim your necklace." He would say holding a blue crystal with a strong vine to hold it around the neck.

Flare would only watch remembering these crystals

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at the necklace. "Well, how divine. But the vine isn't really my type." She complained, but took it anyways.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:05 am

Cyrax would roll his eyes "That crystal will now being circulating your element of ice"he would say then clear his throat "Next, Thunder!" he would say and hold up a yellow crystal with a lace of thin silk

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:14 am

Seeker walked into the caves carrying a sobbing Icewing. She placed her down on the ground and glared at Cyrax and Scorch before turning and stalking out. She sat down in the entrance and watched the area around them.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 am

Icewing look at her love and turned away from him and her father. Her sobbing had stopped but she still had tears running down her face. She went and sat by Seeker.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:47 am

Scorch came barreling back towards Seeker and his crush Icewing. "ICEWING"! He yelled happily as he tackled her licking all over her maw,cheek and neck. He nuzzled her happily his tail wagging rapidly. Then he looked into her eyes"I'm sorry I ran off I just needed some time to think. I have decided I will not let your dad ruin what you and I have between us.". He whispers in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Icewing turned her gaze to Scorch. "You still left me." she whispered in a sad voice.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Seeker turned her blue eyes to Scorch. "Leave her again and I will make your life living hell." she growled. "I may have accepted you as my apprentice and daughters future mate but watch out."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Cyrax would ignore all the drama and focus on thunder recieveing his crystal. "Flare come fourth!" he'll say after he gave Thunder the crystal and he knew his elemental was circulating the crystals cause of the tiny sparks.

Aiden would run over to mama and icewing "Wing you need to stop being all lovey allthe time it not healthy!" he said

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Thunder took the crystal with pride, running up to Cyrax like a pup who hasn't seen his mother ever. After he got it he went back to whare all of the other aprentices were. He noticed that the lightning from his feet have almost complately faded away, for it has been asorbed into the cystal. Now he looked like an all black furred pup, with a sparkeling cyrstal of light shooting out sparks of energy. Thunder smiled in amuzement and watched Flare get her crystal.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Scorch whimpered"I'm sorry Icey". He whipered sitting leaning against her."I need time to cool down, I won't leave again Icey I promise". He said his tailtanglkng with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next