Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:25 am

Thunder lowered his tail and flattened his ears. "..But why? Why can't I stay with you guys...?" Thunder looked at the both of them. His eyes wide in confusion.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 am

Cyrax would just think "Cause you must return to Happy she is your mentor afterall... even though she never started yout training... Why do you want to stay?" he asks

Flare would lay on her belly and listen silently with no question as she stared off

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 am

"It's fun here! I won't get this kind of training back at camp. And.....and what about Seeker, and your pups...you can't stay here anuway!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 am

Cyrax would shake his head "Eh, I'll visit the camp time to time. I just want them
safe that's all my old pack terriory is no place for them. But if you insist we'll let you stay." he says "But we will return to camp and stay back home for awhile before returning." He says

Flare would get up and look at the sky "Cyrax we must head back to the cave." she says

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:58 am

Thunder looked down, he loved training here, but he would miss everyone...even March, Thunder also really wanted to see what the pups would choose to be. Thunder nodded and followed Cyrax and Flare. "I will stay, but only because I want to become strong, I can't let Flare surpass me!" Thunder would laugh as he walked behind them. Although inside he felt inferior, he was not born as a shaman wolf like Cyrax or Flare. He had no honor or pack history attached to him. He wondered what the future would hold for him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Cyrax would continue to head back they passed so many tree's and all sorts of plants. "Keep close young ones." he says and notice darkness was rapidly coming "Pick up sprint!" he yelled and began sprinting towards the caves while using his elemental power to move the huge stone boulder aside so that they may enter. Seeing the apprentices fall behind he used a vine to wrap around them and Cyrax so he may carry them faster, Finally they came to the cave and he put Thunder and Flare inside as he began to close the entrance. Noises of some sort were heard in the forest and the glowing of red eyes were seen till they couldnt be seen no more. It was silent in the cave. "We made it." he said and walked to the center of the towards the oasis with the moon's reflection soon the sun disappeared and the moon came into view in the waters mirror. "Flare create a fire, I'll bring us dinner." he says while he spots Nuka and his apprentices coming inside as well. "Nuka watch the pups im going out unless you wanna join me?" he asks

Nuka
Nuka would drop his warrior stuff in their den, he already made a pelt bed for him and the two apprentices. There was 'ONLY' 3 dens in this cave a den for all the apprentices of cyrax and his mate. A main den for cyrax and his mate as for their pups. Then there was Nuka's den for him and his apprentices. Exiting and strolling over he would greet Thunder and Flare "Of course, im coming with you we shall bring a feast, Apprentices stay in the cave at all times." he would say while him and cyrax went to another blocked exit only cyrax could open. Once it was open they left then the exit closed

Flare would yawn and look at Thunder "You sure you wanna stay I think you should return back to camp..." she says

Ai
Ai stared while flare created a fire to light all the tree sap oil pools to bring light into this dark cave. Getting up she jumped onto a yellow crystal and layed down

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Thunder layed down. "Not sure...I don't feel very welcomed here, and I like annoying everyone back at camp. But then again, If I leave, I won't see you that often, I'll have to deal with Crie and Scorch, I already know Scorch hates me, and me and Crie are too different. Plus, I won't get another chance like this, and I can't let you become TOO strong., I need to become stronger." Thunder sighed and rolled onto his pack. "What do you think?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

The night was silent nor has Seeker returned. Aiden was sleeping the whole day in their main den. Stalking low with Nuka next to him he could sniff the air for a white tail buck or doe, he sensed a large herd up ahead

Flare would get up and lay next to Thunder "Go home, Thunder we'll see each other again. And you'll be stronger than I trust me." she says while laying down "Who know's yet cyrax has to get permission from miyuki." she says

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Thunder Paws sighed and put his head onto his paws. ".....Alright, its not fair though, I wish I were a shaman wolf... But I will return, without Cyrax there, Happy will need another warrior there. Thunder grinned. "I bet Scorch and Crie will team up on when I get back me since you won't be there, I'll show them though!" Thunder would joke.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Cyrax motioned Nuka forward with his paw soon enough a huge buck was in view between two doe's. "Nuka go." he whispered then began to stalk fast closer taking in his surrounding's. He grew a vine and bush like armor to blend in with the enviroment while nuka jumped out scaring the herd. The buck jumped up and the doe began to scurry till everything went slow motion. Very slow. Cyrax took this opprotunity to slice open the buck's stomach and spill its organs

Flare would lick his cheek "They won't team up against you cause father will be there, i want him with his family and I'll stay here with Nuka." she says "And if you ever need me, howl i'll find you." she would say and curl up

(Ai) Ai would watch the two and giggle as she rolled onto her back

Shasta would just yawn bored out of his mind before jumping up to read his pack's history

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Thunder twitched his ears in surprize, and was about to say something when he jumped up in alarm, smeeling the sweet scent of blood. "Oh wow! Do you smell that!? Seems that Cyrax and Nuka caught something! It's seems huge too!" Thunder slowly walked towards the enterance of the cave, waiting to see what Cyrax has caught.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Seeker paused at the border and tilted her head back calling to Cyrax. She didnt dare cross into the Shaman Territory. She knew that her apprentices would keep Icewing safe but she didnt have much time. She padded around the clearing waiting for her mate to come to her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

The blood poured as for the organs dangling soon enough the elemental power of time went away and the buck dropped "Victory." cyrax says and smiles at Nuka. Soon he'll grab the buck and drag it back with the help of Nuka

(Nuka) Nuka smiles in return and grabbed the buck's legs and help drag this large animal to the entrance of the cave "Dinner is served!" he annoumced while tossing the buck in the center near the oasis "Dig in." soon enough Nuka teared a leg off for his share and proceeded to the fire and lay to enjoy this juicy catch

Flare would lay there and watch Thunder go soon enough the buck was tossed. Ai and Shasta teared a piece of flesh and went to Nuka as she watched. Walking over she teared at the thigh

A patrol of shaman wolves was in the distance they heard the howl and made there way to the border

About to grab his share he'll hear the call of his mate and looked at Nuka "Watch them." he would say and ran out the cave and sprinted towards the border

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Seeker heard Cyrax coming towards her but she aslo heard what sounded like a potrol. She snarled looking in the direction they were coming in. She could hear her mate geting closer faster than them and she waited perfectlt still.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Sprinting he'll see the border and Seeker awaiting on the other side but then the patrol came into view "Seeker!" he yelled reaching her "Stand down!" he yelled at the patrol

A female came into view and saw a she wolf snarlig she crouch till the second lead command came in view "our apologies cyrax." she said sweetly and smiled at him before sprinting off with the others

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Seeker stood and moved back closer to Cyrax. "I can handle myself." she growled at her mate nuzzling him to take the sting out of her tone. Closing her eyes she rested her head on his shoulders feeling his warmth sinking into her fur. "How are Thunder, Flare and Aiden?" she asked.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 am

Cyrax would look at her "uh.. why you mad?" he asks then feels her nuzzle him and all he'll do his lick the top of her head "Seeker they are doing great. But where r u?" he asks

Flare would roll on her back while turning towards the moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:36 am

Seeker dropped to the ground snarling. "Im angry." she snapped with blazing blue eyes, "I have left Icewing with Scorch and Crie to let you know I am training them on Ice Maiden territory and my beloved old mentor decided to turn up with two out of who knows how many of my new half siblings." The black and white growled really working herselfup into a major rant. "And what more they have the guts to snarl at Scorch and talk to Wing. They walked right on in to the caves and THREATENED TO KILL MY APPRENTICE!" She paced snarling and growling, she could easlily kill Nuka at that point. She didnt care if he was her blood he was majorly rude and she didnt like it.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 am

Thunder went back to sit by Flare. "Sure is taking a while huh?" He looked around, it was very dark now, the only light was the fire and the shining moon. Thunder rolled around bored, he hated silence.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:26 am

Cyrax would growl and nuzzle his mate longer "Come here back with me." he said "I want you back with me, i want to sleep with you and our pups close to us safe. I don't want these so called Ice maidens near my offspring!" he says "Or I'll go there and return back here in the morning," he said then licked her cheek

Flare would turn to thunder and lean on him "Heh, Thunder I can't wait to battle you in the games." she'll say trying to start a conversation with her friend

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Thunder turned and nuzzled FLare. "Me too, just try not to go insane this time! It will be great! After we get rid of Crie and Scorch that is." Thusder sat back down. "We should make a plan, who will we beat first?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Flare would smile "Sorry, I won't I go like that cause ever since I was abandon I grew a cold side... during battle it's either to kill or be killed... But I won't this time I'll make this battle something to remember. "Well crie is ice I am fire but know Scorch he'll be in his hound form and make it seem he is stronger when rrally he isnt." she would say to him then lay on her belly "Plus remember, Ai and Shasta will be in there too. Shasta is a time wolf and Ai is wind."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Thunder frowned. He knew that Flare might have said that, but he worried if Crie and Scorch would team up. "Fine then but just to let you know, I won't be going after you first, I want us to be the last standing, so I can fight you."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:30 pm

[b] Flare stopped and notice Thunder frown she'll get up and nudge his shoulder "I will make sure we will battle each other in the end." she says and smiles before jumping on a stone to another stone then sniffed everywhere till she found a supposly drawn paw but she placed her paw and a small opening just for pup opened. She slipped inside and crawled towards the end into a cove. The sounds of water dripping was heard but this room had a statue of a wolf who is standing on a pile of wolves. His figure was off a rotting corpse. Below crystals lined up in a circle around him. Jumping in the oasis the koi fish scattered before swimming peacefully again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

(Heh no one replying! )

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next