Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:45 am

His jade eyes fluttered open as he saw his beautiful mate standing there. "Seeker love, can you teach both Crie and Scorch hunting skills, and fighting? While i teach the other two?" he asks her and licks his pups heads "Morning little ones." he smiled and got up "Also warn the pups to never leave the cave and the apprentices as for yourself! Remember this is Shaman territory." he says

Aiden would jump up "But papa aren't me and icewing shaman wolves?" he asks

Flare would jump up and pin Thunder down "Yes lets team up.. but meanwhile let me show you more about this cave.." she'll say with a smile

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Icewing Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:53 am

Seeker nodded at Cyrax. "It will be good. I have Scorch hunting at the moment to see wha he can find. I will get Crie to do the same after doing basic training with her." she said moving closer. Reaching him she nuzzled her mate breathing in his scent. "I love you my warrior." she said before nuzzling her pups and leaving the den. Tipping her head back she let out a low howl calling the apprentices to her.

Icewing sighed as Seeker left the den. "What can we do papa?" she asked jumping onto Cyraxs back.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 am

Cyrax would smile and lick her muzzle "Love you too." he would say then walk out of the den "Apprentices eat then Thunder, Flare come with me!" he howled them listened to wing " Just watch and not interfere with anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:07 am

Seeker listened for the answering howls of the apprentices mainly listening for hers.

Wing bounded out and crashed into Aiden sending them tumbling into Cyrax. "Oppsy. Sorry." she said giggling.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:41 am

Scorch brough his salamanders to seeker"These things are everywhere". He said gigggling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:29 am

Seeker looked at her apprentice. She shook her head smiling. "Well done once the other apprentices have finished eating and have been told whats going on i will send you off again." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Thunder pushed Flare off, this time he was starting to get anoyed, but he kept his temper and just laughed. "You sure do like to pin me dontcha Flare." Thunder turned his head when Cyrax anounced what to do. "I'd much rather eat and then go with Cyrax." He laughed. "Just like he just said. "but maybe later." Thunder walked towards a snake, that was coiled up by a rock. He pounced on it and made sure to kill it quickly, and walked went back to Flare. "It aint gonna taste so good, but it will give us the energy we need for today." He spit the snake out of mouth. "I'm glad we will team up. we can do anything together. We'll show those two what what real aprentices are like the last day!"

(Scorch your a brony!? Bro Hoof man! /) * (\ I am too. XD)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Scorch looked at thunder"Take him out first- he thought. Then he looks ag flare -No mercy for her- he grinned evolishly. "Come on crie". He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Thunder saw Scorch grin at them. "Crie probbally told him...." Thunder thought. Thunder finnished his part of the snake, and left half for Flare. He tried to get the nasty scales out of in between his teeth. "We should start planning what we will do then when the time comes." Thunder said to Flare smiling.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Scorch keeps staring deep into thunders soul-As long as i dont stop trleporting they cant hit me". He thinks wagging his tail.
Srry for double posting it automaticlly did it.

Last edited by Scorch on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Scorch keeps staring deep into thunders soul-As long as i dont stop trleporting they cant hit me". He thinks wagging his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Thunder starts to get creeped out by Scorches staring. So he sticks out his tongue at him in a joking way. "I know I'm good looking! But you don't have to stare me down!" Thunder Paws laughed.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Scorch growls and bares his teeth"Looks whos talking" he says flicking his tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Thunder laughs. "Relax bro, its a joke!" It amuzed Thunder how easy it was to annoy him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:37 pm

"Your not annoying me smart one". He says walking off to sit beside seeker"Hurry Crie". He yells waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Thunder laughs. "Whatever you say Scorch!" Thunder turned to Flare. "He's fun I'll give him that! I can't wait to fight him!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:41 pm

"Seeker what's my next assignment"? He asks excited. He wiggles his paws eager to start the day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie got a little iritated. "Would you guys be quiet?" She growled at all of the talking. She looked at Scorch. She wonder what else he could do as her servant. Crie smiled and continued to sleep for a while.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm

After Flare was done, Thunder got up and walked into the middle of the cave, where Cyrax would meet them. "I can't wait!" Thunder said excited.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:09 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie perked her ears and opened her eyelids. The sunlight quickly rushed into Crie's brain. She shooked her head and walked over to the big male, or what was his name? Cyrax? Crie looked up to him and said. "We are starting training?" She looked down at her paws. It was still a little early.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Flare would notice Scorch looking at her "Pathetic fool.." she thought then pulled back her lips into a ful snarl "Look away child." she said then turn to see Thunder "Lets go train.." she said then walked to Cyrax

Cyrax would smile "Thunder, Flare let us go now." he says then begans to walk to the dead end. "We shall go to Paradise forest. Crie will you be training with Seeker? Its a team game." he explains while using his earth element to move aside the huge rock to reveal the forest that lies there. "Scorch don't taunt my students." he growled then entered the forest till 2 shaman wolves came in the cave with their two pups a male and female.

Nuka
A male with a feather's of blue and red entered the cave with a mask of a elk. "Greeting's" he'll say while two young apprentices followed him. He was a large male and was covered with white and pink scars. "Well this is our competition?" he asked cyrax with a smile while shaking his pelt.

Ai
A female pup with a skull necklace and beads in her fur followed after Nuka. Her eye's were a light blue and her pelt was purple and pink

Shasta

A male with a pelt of red and orange came strolling in after Ai. He was already covered in battle wounds as for having a torn ear and a eye missing. His appearence was of a warrior who has came back from battle. But he was a youth warrior who came back from a tournament. "Nuka, We are staying here?" he questions. As his only red eye scanne the place

Flare would jump up at the new rivals "Ai, Shasta?!" she said then looked at the two

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:54 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at the forest and the other wolf. She looked at Scorch and then the other wolves. She never seen anything like this in the kingdom. She stayed quiet and started to walk.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Thunder scanned them from head to toe. "I thought it would be just us apprentices. Their is another pack training with us?" Thunder asked in wonder. He gave the male pup a death stare, while to the female he just smiled at her. "Looking forward to battle with you guys."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Shasta
Shasta would look at the male who had lightning at his paws. But ignored him and eyed Flare "Ah, Flare it is brilliant to see you again." he greeted while walking up to her

Ai
Ai would walk beside Shasta and stand beside him as she scanned the area. She too had scars yet oddly for sure she had a cut belly that is still healing

Flare would just nod "Yes it is as for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 pm

"How do you know them Flare?" Thunder asked. He sat down and licked his paws, running around in a cave wasn't the move comfortable thing to do.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next