Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Thunder looked back at his spirit one last time before hopping off the crystal. "You sure do know alot about this place Flare, have you been here before?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

Flare would nod "Yes i have when I was younger.." she said.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:23 am

Thunder made a confused face, he wasn't sure if Flare wanted to talk about it, so he turned away. "It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, should we keep exploring?" Thunder said, trying to keep the mood up.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 am

Flare would nod "Its not bad at all," she would say

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 am

"Can you tell me then..if you want too." Thunder said turning around. "Of course I'm not the best at caring about things. But if you want to I'll listen."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 am

Flare would smile but shake her head "Its not much of a story. Lets just keep exploring. What else you wanna know about the cave?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

Thunder put his head back to look at the massive ceiling of the cave. "Ahhhhh? Nothing really, It's just so big, I've never been to anywhere like it before. So about the forest thing, I think it would be awsome if we could team up, I bet Scorch and Crie will team up anyway."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:54 am

"Form an alliance?" she asked while motioning him to follow her to their den

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:57 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked at Thunder. "Team up?" She thought, but then went back to her thoughts of the candidate. "Darn, I forgot." She growled holding her head. Crie shook her head and looked at Flare. "Hei." She spoke.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:01 am

Thunder looked at Crie nervously. "Crap, I think she heard me" He said to himself. Thunder tried to act like normal and talked to her. "How are you Crie, ready for training tommorow?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"Ja, I am. You said something about teaming up. What was dat all about?" Crie asked the electric male curiously.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 am

Flare would just sit there then look around

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 am

"I don't know what your talking about! I was saying earlier that me and Flare make a good team, but I never said anything else!" Thunder exclaimed nervously.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:14 am

Quietly Flare would shake her head before her body set on fie she just smiled and layed down as the fire crackled

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 am

Thunder smiled at Flare. "Wow Flare, I bet we can use you as a campfire!" Thunder joked. "We should all probbally go into the den now, its freezing in here. We can use your fire Flare, we just need to add some ore wood to you and you'll be ablaze!" Thunder laughed and ran towards the den. He stopped midway. "Come on guys! I don't want it to be all quiet when I'm in threre! And Scorch, get your lazy bum up and come join us!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 am

Flare would law and push thunder aside and she didnt burn him. "Your funny but a campfire will give away your position to the enemy." she'll say and follw him into the apprentice den and pin him down "Rawr?"

Cyrax would use his earth power and summon a thick vine to grab seeker gently and bring her in the cave then seals the entrance of the main cave. "Seeker come with me to our den.." he'll say as Aiden and icewing followed

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:38 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie shook her head gently. She was actually glad it was dark and cold. It made her feel like home. Well, at least it wasn't as cold as she prefered. Crie yawned and walked over Thunder and glared at him and his loudness. Crie didn't seem to enjoy it. "Ugh, because of him, I can't get a perfect chance to grab my drink." She thought. Crie placed a paw on her forehead and sighed once again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:45 am

Seeker felt Cyraxs vine take her back to the caves. She tried to stand when he told her to come to their den but she was sobbing to hard.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 am

Cyrax would sigh and  walk over to seeker "Whats wrong?" he asked

Flare  would only laugh and await for the others to join us.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 am

Seeker throw herself at Cyrax Knocking him over and burried her face in his fur. "I feel so stupid." she cried, "I yelled at you for a basiclly no reason."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:31 am

Cyrax would onky stay quiet and nuzzle her

Flare would only laugh and jump around

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:29 am

Scorch walks up with Ice wing" I dont team u. I also dont care what your dad thinks." He says calmly looking st flare. The he licks his paws staring at thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:39 am

Seeker pulled away from Cyrax after her tears had stoped. "Please forgive me." she whispered looking at him with watery blue eyes.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:43 am

Icewing padded over to her step-bother (Thunder-paws). "Whats that?" she asked pawing his crystal.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 am

Flare would stop and look at scorch "Scorch you need to stop bwing uptight. I understand you love her but you can't be possessive of her. You didn't even let aiden play wit her." she said then looked at everyone in the apprentice den which had different bedding for each apprentice and in the center a stone circle with wood. Lighting it up she turned and curled up n her pelt annoyed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next