Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Shasta

Shasta would look at the male with Flare and answer that question "Cause me and flare fought in the Shaman games! She took my eye." he said proudly "Thus, she is a worthy girl in my list." he sayd then turns to Ai. "Ai darling sister speak"

Nuka
Nuka would smile at the all the apprentices "Cyrax where is out den?" he asks while jumping onto a white crystal. "Hm our healer will be here as well." he says

Flare would remain silent then look at Scorch before looking at Crie then Icewing. "Wing sister come here." she would say "I want you to meet Shasta,Ai and Nuka." she would introduce.

Ai 
Ai would smile and sit down "We will be looking forward to see you in the games again next spring." she says

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Thunder smiled. 'Wow! Thats really cool! I want to join when it comes!" Thunder turned to Cyrax. "So what will we be doing?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie placed a paw on her head and stared at the other wolves. She didn't really like them, in fact, she wished she was in her own kingdom. "Hello" She said looked around and at Cyrax.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Wing bounded forward. "Hi." she said slamming into Flare, "Sorry Flare." She stood giggling. She padded forward slowly looking at the two apprentices.

Seeker watched as Cyrax and Flare spoke with the newcomers. When Icewing went towardds them she growled softly and her cyrastal blue eyes watched carefully. Padding forward she picked Icewing up and padded into the forest. "Crie, Scorch come." she called around her mouthful of her daughters fur.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:55 am

Scorch growled at Flare"Seeker flare is being a pest". He said following her. He nudged crie and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:10 am

Cyrax would bellow a laugh "Nuka, my apprentices will beat yours!" he'll mock playfully while looking around to Seeker "Ah over there is my lovely mate and two pups Aiden and Icewing." he introduced

Nuka
Nuka would smile "your children are wonderful. Never did i think you were a father type. Your daughter is so beautiful as well like her mother." he says then looks at Icewing "And your son, just like his father!" he says then smiles before turning to the other apprentices "Hello young ones."

Flare would smile and nudge icewing "Hey wing wanna watch us practice?"

Aiden would run to Seeker "Momma can i go with you?" he asks then paws at Scorch for fun.

Shasta
Shasta would smile "You know the Shaman games are to the death?" he says "Soon Flare will be going again for the reaping, then other's from other packs... I was lucky to be spared.." he says then looks at Flare with his one good eye "But, I do say you flare are from the extinct Roukatsu pack?" he asks

Flare would lower her eyes "Yes...." she hissed lowly as her eyes darkened "A pack whose weak and pathetic deserves them right to be extinct!" she growles "My parents were nothing but fools as for everyone else... Espeacially those who led the pack to theit fate."

Shasta would just smirk "Sheesh hot headed huh?" he teases "Well their territory is our now soon we'll have the southern packs." he says "Drago, however is going to meet Cyrax's pups soon." he says "Since they are in law for tradition their names will be in the Shaman games." Nuka said while looking at Aiden and Wing.

"I know, But maybe not." she says "Cyrax was a loyal commander to Drago."

Cyrax would listen to Nuka's and flare's conversation then look at his pups, "Well nuka i must be off," he says and run's off into the forest "Thunder, Flare training begins" he howls

Hearing upon Cyrax's call, Flare would race off after him "Thunder be alert! Cyrax will set of traps to test our ability before we get their." she yells while sprinting through the forest till a full thrown log came forward "Uh!" Flare would nearly jump over the log but tried to keep up with cyrax but he was long gone stopping she'll catch his scent while Thunder was beside her. They were already in the thick forest, Noises of strange animals were heard "Thunder, this place is dangerous... Be high alert and depend on extinct, he's testing us," she'll say while scanning the terrain. Till she felt a pulse in the ground. Crashing of tree's were heard ahead "Uh-oh" Soon enough a path was becoming clear as more tree's fell jumping and dodging each fallen tree a creature large made of wood, stone and Vines was standing it's movement on all fours was like a puppet, a earth made wolf like puppet. It roared as leaves and dust blew and birds overhead flew "First test." This creature was tall. Flaming up Flare would jump and set fire to the wood causing it to began to catch flame till a shield of diamon covered it and cut off the fire "Damn.." she cursed to herself and thought of a stradegy fast

Nuka
Nuka would laugh soon enough the access to the forest closed "Come on apprentices lets watch cyrax train them." he says then opens up a hidden stone made stair-case leading to the top of this cave and to look out over the forest terrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

When Scorch nudged Crie, she smacked his arm away. "Don't touch me." She said looking around. Then she turned to Flare with a silent expression.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 am

Seeker paused when she heard that her pups in the shaman games. 'Not on my watch.' she thought placing Icewing down next to Aiden. "Crie Scorch come." she howled calling her apprentices.

Icewing looked at her brother out of her good right eye. She pounced onto him rolling him onto his back with a growl.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

Armor formed around his body"Can we pratice fighting Seeker"? He asee wanting to get ready for flare and thunder who would be teaming up. He leaned over to crie"Wanna team up and take out flare and thunder with me Crie"? He asked bowing in a submissive pose to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 am

Seeker laughed. "Aiden you are to stay with Cyrax. Wing your coming with me Scorch and Crie." she said before picking her daughter up again. She looked at her apprentices and raced off to her training grounds in her birth packs territory.

Icewing waved a paw as she was picked up by Seeker. "See you later bro." she called as they raced off.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:18 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"I might have to think about it." Crie said in reply of Scorch. Of course, she couldn't just team up with her own elemental enemy. That was just not correct in Crie's mind. She looked at Seeker and sighed. "Let's go" She said and followed the other ice wolf.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Thunder siad nothing when Flare talked about her birthpack. But he did listen about the Shaman games, however he didn't take it very seriously. When he heard Cyrax call he ran after Flare catching up to her. Log after log flew at them both, Flare and Thunder jumped them all luckily, Thunder was unfortunate to have leaves blown in his face so he had to destroy the logs with his element, relying on hearing. He heard Flare stop, and so he did too. Shaking off the annoying leaves he found Flare attempt to attack a puppet of wood. "Pftt, this will be easy!" Thunder said cofidently. But his confidence didn't last when the puppet formed a sheild of Diamond. Thunder stared in disbeleif. "Diamond!? Isn't that impossible to break!? How will we get past!?" Thunder yelled to Flare. "Your the brains here! Think of something while I hold it off!" And by holding it off he meant attacking recklessly, but what else could be done? Thunder charged at the puppet with speed, but he was kicked backed each time he tried. His powers wouldn't help, lightning couldn't break the diamond sheild. Thunder managed to hold it back however by running around it in circles, he noticed the puppet wasn't very fast. It tried to eye Thunder clumsily, stomping the ground with its massive feet. "Flare, if I can trip it, it won't be able to use its sheild!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Very deep in the forest in a clearing only to be bathe in sunlight and surrounded by tree's. Cyrax awaited for his two apprentices to take down this creature he formed. His eyes were shut as he concentrated carefully.

The beast eye's glowed green as it tried to move its head side to side as for it's body quickly to match Thunder's speed, Lifting it's paw it struck the ground causing a very horrible shake to knock everything off balance. Soon it's diamonds began to peel off as for forming into shards that shot at Flare and Thunder.

"Thunder! It's armor us shedding to form shards! Strike now before it forms a new armor!" she yelled while dodging the sharp diamond shards and jumped on it's head and with her power she sent a huge surge of fire that caught it's wooden throat and began to spread "Finish him!"

Sensing this Cyrax would try to form another diamond armor but his power takes a while to regenerate such a precious gem of earth. "Good, a enemy in real life has its weakness and may not respond to a attack quickly." he says to himself

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Thunder took no hesitation, although the ground shook violently and he couldn't move. Thunder sent the best Lightning bolt he could at the thing. His electricity joined with Flare's fire and a huge explosion sound filled the forest. Leaves fell from the creature, showering Thunder and Flare.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Cyrax would smile and await for Thunder and Flare to join him

Flare would stand in the falling leaves before catching Cyrax's scent "Lets go!" she says and leads them through more thicker forest till we reached the clearing. "Is he plotting something?she whispered watching Cyrax sit there

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:03 am

Thunder did seem to expect something, so he did move slower than ussual. "He made us attack a monster with diamonds,....but knowing him, you can't be too sure." He said to Flare. Thunder moved foward, ahead of Flare. Not as cautious, but knowing unexpected things can happen. "This forest is weird Cyrax, what kind of animals live in here, sounds I never heard before." Thunder asked cassually looking around, expecting some beast to jump out.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

Cyrax would open his jade eye's. "All sorts of things thrive here that were created by Earth wolves...  a piece of them lives within." he says then gets up and licks his paw casually "Now then students tell me thr first thing that was learned."

Flare eyed Cyrax closely before inching closer camoflauged by the dark reaches of the forest along with her charocal pelt

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

Thunder made a confused face. "I have NO IDEA what you mean! But anywho, I learned that uh....you..can't attack without a strategy?" Thunder then grinned. "Although I never had a problem with just charging!" Thunder laughed, he never thought during a battle really, he just acted on insctinct. With Flare, he also didn't really think, but if it were by himself..he would've had too. It still didn't really concern Thunder, but he now knew that strategy was essential here. "Will all battles require you to think, I don't really do that, is it wrong?'
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 am

Cyrax would look at Thunder "Ah thats the objective learned eh?" he says while grinning then looks towards the shadows "Sometimes Thunder it's a ok thing but it may result your own life. Without a plan or coordination with a team you'll fail. But with the right timing and great team work you will be victorious!" he says "Thats why always study your enemy and weakness as for having a plan to respond to a attack quickly."

Flare would breathe silently while staying crouched beneath a bush, stalking
slowly forward she'll jump out and fling a fireball.

Cyrax ear's twitched as his eyes motioned towards the shadows, his breathing slowed as if he was already waiting. The scent of the attacker filled his nostrils and he turned his back towards that very direction. Fire came sprawling towards him as for cyrax who formed a quick stone wall that diminished this fire before returning to the earth. He'll soon jump up and paw Flare down to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 am

Thunder looked up in surprize. "Ummm, Is this a test?" He asked confused. Even not knowing what was going on, he got into a attack position, but then stopped as Cyrax pinned Flare. "Ha ha ha! What are you doing!?" He asked amuzed.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 am

Flare's body would dissolve and scatter away like ashes soon enough flare jumped from a different direction and bit down on Cyrax's ears "Argh!" she growled

Cyrax would jump at after he notice Flare sent a decoy. Before turning he felt a sting in his ear and all he could do is bellow a laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Thunder laughed and jumped onto Cyrax too, biting his tail. He growled trying to sound ferosious.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Cyrax would laugh as his two apprentices jumped on him and bit his ear and tail! It stung but it didn't really hurt. "Well then my apprentices, how was training so far?" he asks while gently swiping Flare of him

Flare would laugh and jump off before nipping cyrax's front paw "It was good." she says while sitting down and rolling onto her back

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 am

Thunder hopped off of Cyrax and spun around. "Amazing! I never expected it to be like this, I'm ready for whatever you throw at me!" Thunder then suddnely remembered what he has prommised Pine about sneaking out of the camp. "Crap..forgot." Even though, Thunder didn't really care anymore, this was way more fun in his oppinion. "So Cyrax, how long till we go back to our camp? A few days?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 am

Cyrax would sit up "Well you and the other's will head home but me and Flare are gonna stay behind, till Flare is 1 or 2 years old once she is one of those ages we'll return." he explains "But for now you'll be staying here for a few days," he would say

Flare would lower her eyes at the ground, silently

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next