Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:11 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie watched as the two wolves battle. Crie shooked her head and walked away. Hoping and maybe she could get some sleep.

Last edited by Crie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Scorch snarles at cyrax his flames blaze wildy"OLD MAN"?!?! He snarls walking up to cyrax looking at him"Lets get two things straight I'm not an old man you are!! Two just because I'm from a rival clan doesn't mean You still have to hate me and I could kill thousands of your clan without trying"! He snarls looking into cyraxs eyes with anger and hatred. He looks at Seeker"Icewing and I were playing and she hopped on my back while i was laying down and hurt her back and paw". He says calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Seeker looked over at Scorch and sighed. "No harm done then." she said, "Not yet anyway." She locked eyes with Cyrax and slowly stalked forward.

Icewing listened as Scorch spoke with her mom and dad. She wondered over to him and said, "You didnt tell them that you love me or that I love you." Her little voice was loud enough to carry to the ears of Seeker and Cyrax.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Scorch widens his eyes looking at Icewing then at her parents bracing for a fight between him and cyrax.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Seeker stopped dead. "What?" she asked letting the ice around her face melt. "Explain yourself Scorch." she sanrled landing on top of the silver brute.

Icewing looked at her mom. "Hes kind to me and he is my hellhound." she stated.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Scorch yelps and fire explodes as he explodes into a smoke cloudthen reappears"Alright, it's true I love Icewing. She's beautiful and with her being blind in her left eye she knows what I see when I'm in my hellhound form. Its a very scary thing. I will never let anyone hurt her." He says looking at Seeker than at Icewing, love shows fully in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Thunder arrived at the training grounds, he hoped Happy followed. He gently put Flare down, who was now begining to move. "Sorry Flare..I knew you probally wouldn't have followed me, your probally still mad." He looked around, It seemed that Cyrax, Scorch, and Seeker were fighting over something.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

~From Camp

Crie looked around. She sighed and walked over to a large rock surrounded by flowers. Cry looked around and sat down on the rock. She watched the other wolves argue or fight. Didn't really know what was happening. The princess yawned and got off the rock. Looking around, she found a large river running. She lapped up some water and looked at Thunder seriously.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 am

Seeker looked into Scorch's eyes as he looked at her daughter. "How old are you really?" she asked softly moving up beside the silver brute.

Icewing watched as her mom attacked Scorch and then spoke softly to him. She meet his gaze with love shining in her eyes. Love for both her hellhound and mom.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 am

Thunder watched Seeker and Scorch do whatever they were doing, then he noticed Crie staring at him. "What?" He asked.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"Mitte Midagi" (Nothing) "So who is your training partner?" Crie looked at Thunder-Paws seriously again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:40 am

Scorch ddipped his head"Im a yearling". He said out loud quickly lifting his head with pride. Then he walks to cyrax"You may hate me because I'm prince of your rival clan, but I will not fight you because I love Icewing". He says gettinng in cyrax's face mockingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 am

"Umm, Flare should be, we're both training to become warriors! I'm just waiting for Happy to get here so she could monitor us." Thunder looked back at Seeker and Scorch, and then back to Crie. "You can train with us too if you want, but I'm not sure if your alloud.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 am

Seeker gasped when Scorch said he was a yearling. When he got in Cyraxs face she growled and shoved him away. "Take Icewing and Aiden back to camp and watch them for me." she said. Looking into Cyraxs eyes she let her ice armour melt. "Come with me." she mummered turning away and heading towards Ricko Moor.
-Seeker- to Ricko Moor-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 am

Scorch takes Icewing and her brother back to camp walking them to there dens"Come on My beautiful Icey". He says licking and nuzzling her.
/scorch to the camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:58 am

Icewing followed Scorch racing ahead of her brother to the camp.
-Icewing-to main camp-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:59 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"Correct. I would like to help" She said and look around. "So what is your family from? My family or kingdom comes from Estonia." She said.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 am

Thunder paused and looked down. "My family..I'm not sure..I was found in an opening in the forest, when I woke up, the pack has taken me in, I have no memory before that." Thunder smiled. "But it's alright! I've come to accept it!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked up to the sky watching the birds fly around their heads. Crie walked over to the river and drank some more water. Then she grabbed some more fish and froze it. Then she started chewing on the hard, cold, and frozen fish. "I prefer the ones at our kingdom." Crie complained.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:10 am

Thunder looked at Crie and laughed. "Well SORRY that this is reality! Here not everything is as you want miss perfect!" Thunder also went to get a fish, it was quite easy, he put a paw in the fish died from the electricity. He grabbed the biggest one and put it near Flare. "Maybe she won't feel like killing me if I give her this..." Thunder went back to Crie. "So what are doing here, don't you want to go back to your home?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"I am a queen candidate of one of the most powerful ice wolf kingdom. We are trained to go out at a younger age, fighting for the top. Usually they will send out messengers to track down candidates." Crie said and stayed quiet for a moment before continuing back to her meal.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 am

Thunder growled. "Well don't blame me if I kill them, I don't trust strangers."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am

Cyrax would halt and turn to see Scorch. "I'm barely two year's old idiot! And two how dare you mock my home clan! And three what the hell! get away from my daughter before I kill you! "he snarled his lips curled back as he crouched. Veins popping from his front paws and hind legs as surely enough he was fuming

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:58 am

Icewing raced into the training grounds. "PAPA! Wolves are attacking Scorch and they look like you." she said skidding to a halt. "You gotta help him." The small white and black fae looked up at Cyrax with pleading jade eyes.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 am

Cyrax looked down at her daughter angrily "fine!" he snapped snarling "where the hell is he?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next