Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though)

5 posters

Go down

Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

::Asgata River::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue85/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Re: Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Ithria pads up the length of the river, but she is already pretty far north. She has just come back from the Falcon Ridge burial site for her pack members. A twig snaps loudly and startles her. She looks up and sees a magnificent silver wolf, who looked very similar to her. Condo?
Condo looks up and sees a silver wolf on the far bank of the river. She looked almost the same as himself, but slightly different. Ithria! It has been a long time. Tell me, how is the rest of the pack doing? He asks this because he left before the pack was killed and he never found out.
All dead... Hunters... I had to kill Sicil because he took allegiance with an enemy pack. Ithria says solemnly.
Oh... I am sorry.
There is a war going on between Teki Pack and my pack.
CONVERSATION TO BE CONTINUED...

Back to top Go down

Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Re: Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

Flare wandered in the forest looking for the so called ice princess. Finally finding her she'll stop in her tracks "Yo~ sorry about earlier gal.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 am

Seeker padded into the area around Lake Asgata. Seeing Crie she paused. Noticing she was fighting another ice fae she stepped forward and let out a camanding growl. "ENOUGH!" she snapped. Ice formed in mid-air around her body as she stalked forward.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue60/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:27 am

Flare would only nod "Kay.." she simply replied and headed towards the camp
-to camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 am

Seeker stopped beside Crie. "No you are coming with me." she said, "We will being your training." The black and white fae turned away letting the ice shards around her drop and padded to the packs training grounds.
-to Training Grounds-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue60/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie ignored the other wolf and decided to along with her new friend.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue50/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Jayfeather looked around.nearby there was a big cliff.Suddenloy a small assailed his nostrils.The smell of death!He hurried away,not caring where,only to get away from the smell.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue50/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 am

Mist slowed down as he neared the river, and stared at it with his green eyes. "Impressive" he commented, smirking. Then he sniffed the air for any strange scent. Picking up nothing unusual, he glanced at the river. He smirked again and ran and jumped into the cool water. He laughed and and swam around for a while, before finally getting out and shaking his yellow pelt. "I guess I go to Falcon Ridge next..." he said, and began trotting off.

-To Falcon Ridge-
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue100/100Asgata River (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down