Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave has a river entrance with sleeping dens within the smaller hidden entrance. It is a popular spot for training within the Ice Maiden's. It sits just on the southern border of the Elemental Wolves Pack and the northen border of the Ice Maidens.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty Re: Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Icewing Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:38 am

Seeker paused by the river and placed Icewing down. "This Wing is the Frozen River. It is were I trained as a sentinel. There was five of us to begin with but only two left." she said with a shrug. She sat down and waited for her apprentices to arrive.

Icewing padded to the river and took a drink. It felt cold and she loved it. "Why are we here mama?" she asked.

Seeker watched the area. "We are here because this is our home by blood and element. The pack cant chase us off and Scorch and Crie will be under our protection and through that the packs." she explained.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Scorch sat down in awe"Its so awesome". He says his tail wagging rapidly. He looked at Seeker"Can we practice our fighting skills?!?! Huh can we can we"? He asks jumping up and down knowing he must get ready because Thunder and Flare are gunna team up on him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:17 am

Seeker turned her gaze to Scorch. "When Crie gets here I will tell you." she replied. She stood up and set about marking an area that was as large as she needed.

Icwing followed her mum. "What you doing?" she asked.

"I am creating a scent barrior. Only within it will Scorch and Crie be able to wonder without fear to attack from the Ice Maidens." Seeker told her pup.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie walked quietly around the borders of the Maiden River. Once she arrived, Crie sat down patiently. She looked at Scorch again. She sighed and lied down for a few minutes before going back up again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Seeker looked at Crie. "welcome to the Frozen River." she said, "This was my training grounds when I was an appprentice." She had finished marking the area just before the little ice fae had arrived. "I have left a scent marking around the area. Do NOT leave without me or Icewing or the Ice Maidens WILL shead you or force you into their pack." She sat down and wrapped her black tail around her paws. "We will start basic training. Find me and Icewing." Seeker told her apprentices. She jumped into the river with Icewing on her back and she sawm into the caves through the river entrance.

Wing remained quiet and looked around the caves. It was filled with cyrsatls that were blue, green and a small amount of red.

Seeker climbed out of the river and her daughter jumped down. They were in the middle of the caves in the area that was called the ending. It was where most of the apprentices would gather at the end of the day before going to bed or at the end of their apprenticeship or when one of them died. She sat down and using the crystls waited for her apprentices. She sealed the river entrance so they would have to find the hidden entrance.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie liked the way things looked. But as Seeker spoke she didn't really enjoy it all that much. She turned back to her regular self, which is well, a queen. Crie sighed and walked over to a rock and sat down. "I don't like how this go. I am not to be traning with a wolf who never been to my kingdom." She thought crossing her arms. Crie yawned and lied down. She wished winter would come. Soon. Crie repeated in her mind. "Soon soon soon." But soon was far away. Lifting her head, Crie wondered if one of kingdoms messagers would come around. It was about time a new game is to start. Crie flicked her tail in annoyyance and rested. At this time, it is not a good time to waste energy.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Scorch waited 10mins before jumping into the river he saw across and started sniffing the area. Soon he caught Ice's scent and began following it, after a while he came to a river and the scent stopped. He tilted his head and got confused. He morphed into his hellhound form and sniffed, soon her heard a faint pulse"They're close"! He yelled to Crie following the pulse. After 10 mins of following the pulse he stopped and looked around knowing he was in a flat land because of how strong the wind was. -Where are they? They're not around her because its a flat land.- then it hit him where did wolves like hiding in the most-Caves- his instinct roared.
He began digging downward and soon the ground beneath him gave way and he fell into the underground cave and the pulses echoed in his ears-They're here- he thought. He sniffed and the air that blew in from the hole he made making his scent go in the oppisite direction he had to go-My scents down wind of them they don't know I'm here- he thought as he silently made his way to the pulse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 am

Seeker saw Scorch digging through the ground and smirked. Breathing deeply she reached out and froze the ground around him. She made it into rock knowing that Crie might be able to get through but she set an ice dragon in the caves under them. It had no heart beat and breathed ice fire that forze as it burned. It had to be killed by teeth and claws. The black and white fae drew on the energy in the crystals around her as she watched her apprentices.

Icewing sat by her mum and found herself in a relaxing trance. She reached out and touched a cyrstal bed and she saw the ice dragon. She wondered if Seeker had made it and she decided to make a baby dragon. She managed a tiny little one that lay under the other one.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie was a little confused. She wondered what was going on. Using her ice powers, ice crystals started bursting from the ground, around Crie as her eyes become determined. Lots of ice shards came out with the crystals as the shards start dancing around the large crystals. It was glittering, shining with the sun's light. The shards then stoped and headed straighted forward a large boulder. As it flew to the boulder, it became more like a icicle, and crystlas where rapidly growing right underneath the icicles. Then, the ice hit, it caused a large explosion of snow.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:08 am

Seeker felt Crie using her powers forming ice crystals. "It will take more than that Crie." she said softly.

Wing saw the explosion of snow and tilted her head. She relised that it was Cries power.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie turned to Seeker. "Well of course, but it isn't healthy for a pup to use up so much energy." She spoked as the snow suddeny disappered and a broken boulder was revealed. Crie yawned and curled up on the rock she was on, all of the ice was gone. It was dry and felt like nothing happened around her. The little candidate yawned and closed her eyes listening to the others.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:25 am

((Crie you have to fight your way to Seeker and Icewing you are outside the caves still not in them))
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:31 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie got up and yawned she sighed again and summonded her powers. This time, she charged up. Wainting and waiting, Crie opened her eyes and looked around before spitting out a large blizzard. This managed to break a lot of objects around. Even, so she continued to fight her way to the wolf.

(Meh. I need to go to school now XD)
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 am

Nuka and Nova paused. There was a new scent in the area that held the Frozen River. Nova looked at her brother. "I will get the pack." she said turning away. "Make sure you bring mom." he replied. The red brute sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. Nova spun around and raced back to the camp of the Ice Maidens. Reaching it she went straight to Rose their alphaess. "Rose we have found a new scent around the Frozen River." she said. Rose stood and called out, "Warriors and sentinels split in half and come with me." Summer steped forward as her betaess. "Move." she barked turning to her daughter. "Lead the way." Nova spun and raced away from the camp towards where her brother waited Reaching him the pure black fae stopped. Summer reached her pups and sniffed the scent markings. "There is no danger, they are under the packs protection by blood." she said with a soft smile. "Seeker has returned to pack lands with two apprentices and a pup." Rose stepped forward and smelt the markings. Nodding she turned to Liria the current lead sentinel. "Nuka and Nova are six months old and are to become sentinels. Train them with Seeker." she said before leading them all away. Liria looked at the new apprentices. "Come let us meet them." she said leading her two apprentices forward. The three ice wolves crossed the scent makings and headed towards the caves.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:34 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked around. She sensed something strange. The princess shook her head and continued to fight her way to Seeker. When it was finally over, she looked at Seeker and yawned tiredly. "Something is near." She said as her cyan orbs scan the territory she is in.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Scorch knew the ice maidens had never seen Hellhound because he had never seen an ice maiden. He also knew the ice maidens feared hellhounds because of their immunity against ice. He heard Crie fighting and without hesitation he shot fire at the ground melting it. He jumped up an landed beside crie"Stand back". He says before charging at the dragon. It spotted him and swung its tail at him. He was ready and slide low his jaws opened and he sank his teeth into the dragons tail. He released and landed on it back and shot fire at his paws so they froze to the dragons back and he began assaulting the back ofthe dragons neck with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Seeker laughed when Crie found her way to the dragon. Seeing Scorch on the back of her dragon her made it use its tail and knocked it off taking a deep breath to shot fire.

Icewing opened her eyes when Crie reached the dragons and let go of her baby dragon. She bounded over to a different set of crystals. "Yeah someones out here." she said softly feeling icewolves approching.

Nuka, Nova and Liria stopped at the den entrance. Making a small hole in the river entrance they slipped in and swam to the ending cave. Reaching it they saw Seeker and a white pup with black wing marks on her sides. "That fae there is Seeker and I dont know who the pup is." Liria said. She sat down wrapping her white tail around her paws. Nuka and Nova sat down beside their mentor and watched their half-sister and the pup.

Seeker saw the new wolves arrive and she let out a soft growl at them but didnt break her focus.

Icewing bounded over to the new wolves. "Hi Im Icewing. Seekers my mama." she said as she bumbed into Nuka. She giggled and backed up a few paces. "Are you Ice Maidens?" she asked.

Nuka huffed as he landed on his side from his niece ramming into his side. Liria nodded. "We are Icewing." she said to Seekers daughter. "Nuka here is just training with us before he leaves."
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Scorch hits the ground and comes through the top of the cave. He lands hard right in the middle of the icemaidens who have never seen his kind. His flesh slides off as he looks at them with his lava red eyes before looking up through the hole and shoots molten lava at the dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 am

Seeker opened her eyes and stood padding over to her apprentices who had landed in the middle of their guests. "Scorch." she said smiling, "That was a nice entrance." She pushed the hellhound away from the Ice Maidens smirking. She then looked at the three pack mares. "Hello Liria. How are you?" she asked padding over to Crie and making sure she was alright. Finding that she was she turned her gaze to the apprentices that were beside the older fae. "The brute looks like Summer. How is she?" the balck and white fae asked sitting down and wrapping her tail around Wing and her paws.

Liria snarled at the hellhound as Nova and Nuka jumped backwards. When Seeker pushed him away the returned to their mentors side and listen to their sister talk. "She is good. I am Nova and this is Nuka we are of the lastest litter." the young black brute said proudly.

"Your my Aunty and Uncle. Wow." Icewing said with wide eyes.

Seekers eyes went completly cold. They looked like ice. "I see she moved on quickly." she growled glaring at her younger siblings. "What are you doing her Liria?"

"Rose the alphess has ordered me as lead Sentinel to train them with you and your apprentices." the solid white fae answered.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 am

Scorch shifted back to his normal form "Well it appears none of them like me". He says looking at the maidens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:03 am

The 3 Ice Maidnens snarled at Scorch. "You are a curse and dont belong here." Nuka snarled.

Seekers paw flahed into the air and sent the balck brute flying. "He is under my protection. He is my apprentice so back off." she snarled. Looking at the white fae she growled, "Apprentice den is yours we will be in the sentinel den." Standing she rounded up her group and lead them away to the bigger warmer den tha held the mentors normally and had a hot sping in it.

Icewing saw the spring and jumped into it sending water splashing over the sides where it dissappreared. Bobbing back up she found a small ledge and sat down on it resting her head on the edge.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Cire licked her paw and looked at the ice maidens. "Must this be the ice maidens?" She said looking over at Seeker, who seems to know these wolves. Then, Crie turned over to Scorch. "Not many wolves seems to like hellhounds. But then again i don't either, but if he is willing to work for me, aw perhaps I should keep hi.m" She thought. smiled in a queen like way and turned to the ice maiden once again. The princess yaned as she started to get bored with these wolves already.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Seeker nodded as she slipped into the spring. "Yes they are Ice Maidens. We only train males if they are ice wolves and then kick them out. Anyothers are taken by the father." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Scorch looks at seeker and morphs into the hellhound and approachs the ice maidens"It's not that you hate me, you fear me because your Ice powers can't affect me. Isn't that right"? He asks the male Ice maiden striking a huge fear in him as he watches the male shake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next