Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Before following Crie, he looked back and saw Flare's blue flame. "Woah, what's that!? I never knew you could do that!" Thunder said amazed. He was also slightly nervous. "That won't burn him will it?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Flare would look at thunder "It wont hurt. Its merely a warm sensation. Now then leave me. Go..." she spoke and placed her paw on Jay's wing shoulder and moved it in circles soon enough she grabbed the pup by the scruff gently and carried him towards the camp. Ignoring thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 pm

[color=yellow]Thunder gladly listened to her, he didn't want to be in this cold any longer. "K, see you there hot stuff."[/color

-to camp
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

Coming from the camp, March threw the wolf to the cold snow. "As an electric wolf, we take everything seriously." She growled lowley. "Now show me where you electric powers are stored. Let's start off. As an electric wolf, we unlike other elements. Other elements has their powers stored all around the body. Electric wolves' powers are stored in a certain area..." She said strictly pointing at her sparking tail, looking like it could strike Thunder any moment.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:01 am

"Pfft where do you think?! In my paws of course!" He said giving off a certain look, admitting small sparks from them. He would listen to March mention how serious his race was again, and honestly, he didn't really understand why his race were so serious, in his mind, he veiwed electric wolves at being a carefree and independent race, not some traditional warrior race. He said nothing though, not wanting March to hit him again.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:35 pm

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Pfft where do you think?! In my paws of course!"

The lead hunter smaacked Thunder's face. Suddenly, March perked her ears up. "Someone is calling." She thought. Her dull eyes looking at Thunder blankly. She quickly grabbed him by the scruff, racing on the snow with lightning speed. Someone was calling. But it was a jolly howl. SHe could hear it.

~To Camp
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am

He growled annoyed as March pulled him across the freezing snow again, but the howl he heared didn't make him complain.

-To Camp
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 am

Seeker padded over to the lake. Sitting down she slowed her breathing and reached for her element. Gently tapping into it she drew up a small amount and sent it out. Touching the water at her paws with it she made small frozen paw prints the size of a pups. Beside those she made one the size of an adult wolves so they flanked the pups.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March finally arrvied at the training grounds. "Ok Thunder. You better take this seriously." She said with the calm and smooth voice. She looked around. "Ok lets start off by seeing how well you can control your own powers..." She said blankly. Those dull eyes of hers scanned the area. then she thought. "After training, I should go out and hunt with him. It would make perfect sense. Almost every wolf has to learn how to hunt..." March lifted her head, staring at a few birds that happned to pass by.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Thunder walked into the middle of the area. "Alright then..." He tried to sound confident, although he knew he culdn't control his powers all that well. "She would make me do that first." He grumbled, it was no mistake he held alot of power, controlling it was the problem. Thunder stood there awkardly for a few moments before he allowed some electricity to flow out of him. He surrounded himself in the electricity, letting it flow around him. A few sparks escaped and dissapeared, and it was no mistake he had to really concentrate.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 am

Seeker saw March and Thunder Paws arrive at the training grounds out of the corner of her blue eye. She turned her full attention back to her paw prints and started on the wolves that 'made' them.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:27 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Good. But not enough. You have to focus on your electricity source. Controlling the electricity is all about focus." March said rather boredly. "Now lets see.... You see that tree over there? I want you to charge your powers and aim at it. Remember to focus. It's best take your time when charging and aiming." March said, sighing while sitting at a corner. "I hate teaching." She silently whispered to herself.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Thunder curled back his lip, he was clearly in the same mood as March. "Very well." He said walking slowly over to sit in front of the tree. The tree wavered slowly in thewind. "Stupid tree..." He charged up and released a nice size bolt towards the tree. He grinned thinking it would hit but instead the lightning swerved to the side and smashed a large boulder. Rock shards flew everywhere, and Thunder had to crouch down to avoid being hit. When it was over he stood back up and saw that the tree was still standing, but Thunder was still rather proud of himself..."Did you see THAT!? That rock went flying! If we were in a battle, that wouldv'e taken out more than a few!" He shouted eagerly to March.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 am

Rock cut into Seekers pelt breaking her concentration. She watched in growing anger as the art she had been working on disappeared. Spinning around she heard Thunder exlain in happiness about how good that would have been if in battle. "And your own pack pup." she growled walking over with blood welling up from her minor wounds, "Yes it could be good but not when your pack mates are fighting with them. Because of you lack of control Inwas cut by the rock and my art that I was doing to improve my skills with Ice are ruined." her black and white pelt rose and she told her adoptive son off and her crystal blue eyes blazed with anger.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Thunder laughed. "Aww, your pretty little ice sculture!? Oh noooo!" Thunder wagged his tail happidly, he could care less about some statue of ice. But then he noticed the minor cuts on Seekers body, his smile dissapeared and put back his ears. "Oh uh...sorry, I didn't realize I had hit you."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Did you see THAT!? That rock went flying! If we were in a battle, that wouldv'e taken out more than a few!"

March became irritated with Thunder, so she karate choped Thunder with her lightning tail.

"Yes it could be good but not when your pack mates are fighting with them. Because of you lack of control Inwas cut by the rock and my art that I was doing to improve my skills with Ice are ruined."

"I apologise Seeker..." She said dully and took thunder's head and bowed his head. When she bowed down with him she whispered "When saying sorry, it is respectful to bow down." March lifted her head and looked around. "I think it would be best to move away from Seeker where she won't be distrubed..." Said March, moving somewhere farther away.

March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 am

In the distance a male with a pelt of dun and orange came into view. He sniffed the air till he caught scent of his mate nearby. "Seeker?" he called out while seeing the black and white spotted fae working on a piece of art before it was destroyed. Running over to her he'll pin her down "Miss me?" he grinned a toothy grin down at her as his jade eyes bore at her "also aiden is with flare by the way." he afformed her while smiling "I miss you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 am

"It wasnt just a bit of art it was of you Flare and I." she growled at Thunder Paws. When March aploigized the black and white fae nodded her thanks. She started to turn back to the water when she found herself on the ground with her mates scent filling the air around her. She twisted her head around and smiled at Cyrax. "Of course i missed you my warrior." she said giving him a quick lick. She froze under him when he said that Flare was with Aiden. "What do you mean by that?" she aske dslowly and quietly. Her chrystal blue eyes looked up at the dun and orange coloured brute.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 am

Cyrax noticed his mate's questioning face before he smiled softly "Flare is watching our son for a bit back at camp along wit our daughter. So me and you can spend some time together." he said then licked her cheek before nuzzling his nose with her's gently "Also are we choosing flare's mate soon? Thats how we do it back in my birth pack... The dad chooses." he said while laying beside her

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 am

Seeker smiled at her adoptive daughters kindness. When Cyrax spoke of choosing a mate for she sighed. "The only one close to her age is Thunder." she said jumping to her paws and padding to Ricko More to think. "Coming?" she called and she raced away.

-rinko moor-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 am

Cyrax sighed heavily as his chest went up "Thunder?" he questioned "Dont you know of any other males? I dont believe he could be the one... If not shasta can come in handy." he spoke then was cut off as his mate got up and ran off in the direction of ricko moor. He growled playfully as he jumped to his paws and sprinted after her in a close pursuit!

-ricko moor

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Thunder growled and gritted his teeth while shutting one eye uncomfortly. "Bowing? What is this...the middle ages. I can dp my head but bowing? Your insane..." Thunder muttered, unknowing if March has heard him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Being bored Flare thought to go watch Thunder train. She saw him looking rather moody well annoyed but she can only chuckle softly. She just sat and watched but further notice March hasn't done anything

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:13 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Ok Thunder. We shall try it again. Try aiming it at that tree again." March said pointing her tail boredly at a more smaller tree. march sighed and looked at Thunder. "I would love to strangle that thing..." The electric wolf thought and watched Thunder. "Remember to facus..." Explained March, and remained silent.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Thunder grumbled to himself and plopped his butt down to stare at the evil tree. "God I hate trees..." He charged up again and this time focussed all his hate onto the tree, remembering all the times he ran into one. He shot out a bolt and this time it hit the trunk of the tree. It wasn't perfectly in the middle, but at least he hit it. Bark burnt off and all that was left was the bare trunk and leaves of the tree. "Happy?'
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next