Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 am

"Hes back at camp." Wing said, "Come on." She spun around and raced back to camp.
-to main camp-
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  March Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:36 am

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked around. She saw a few members and the yearlings. She sat down, waiting for Happy to come. March decided to take a little walk around. She found some daffodils. She yawned and flicked her tail confidently.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:48 am

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Shall we start?"
Happy spoke to Thunder, and then looked at the princess. "You can join too." She said and looked at March who seems to be entertained by the daffodils.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked at the other wolf. "I don't want to, but if i must, then i will." She said finishing her stupid and stubborn meal. Crie kicked the bones and looked Happy. "So?" She said blankly.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:32 am

Seeker padded into the training grounds and sat down in a spot that was far away from the other wolves in the area so she could train her apprentice in peace.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:33 am

Scorch walks up excited"This is gunna be awesome". He says to excited to relize the seriousness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 am

Seeker stood as Scorch approched. She rolled her eyes at the fact that he didnt realise that this was serious. Her front right paw lashed out and sent the silver brute flying to the ground. "This training has killed wolves." she said softly locking her cyrstal blue eyes on him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 am

As scorch hits the ground something happens to him and he stand with the most determined and serious look seekers ever seen"Let's do this". He says with a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 am

Seeker smirked. "Hunting is the first stage you have 6 months to become a full hunter and one year to become a full warrior in 6 months you will start scout training." she said, "Show me what you know about hunting."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 am

Scorch smirks "Easy". He looks at a lizard and explodes into a smoke ball silently and reappears on top of the lizard killing it with a bite to the throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 am

"NO!" Seeker snapped. She stalked over to the male like she would an elk and quickly pinned him down jaws close to his neck. "Without your powers."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:52 am

Scorch stays standing still not even blinking. Then out of nowhere he tackles Seekerand pins her teeth closer to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:54 am

Seeker kicked Scorch off her. "No stalk me, get down wind so I cant smell you silent paw steps. Like this." she growled before demonstrating what she was talking about.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 am

Scorch watched eagerly then did as serker said following her everyfoot step

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

Seeker nodded as she watched her apprentice out of one eye. "Good now take down the ice elk." she said forming a target out of ice that did everything a real elk would do.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

Just when March saw Happy, she shot out electricity towaards her foot. "Time?" She said spraking electricity from her tail, or rather her whole body. March growled and charged at the warrior, with her mouth wide open as if she was some crazy killer wolf.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Time?"

Happy nodded with agreeement and leaped to dodge the attack. Happy jumped onto a rock and burted in a long and powerful run. "Make it a good one." She grinned and then tackled March.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:05 pm

"Thunder walked up to Happy, who has now just tackeled March. "Hey! I'm the one who needs training here! May we start?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Scorch smiles and sniffs the air feeling the air on his face he knew he was down wind. He crouched low and silently moved closer when he got close enough he wait for the ice elk to begin eating again. As it started to look diwn to eat he lunged sinking his teeth into its throat. The ice elk took off with Scorch hangin on its throat. He swung back and forth then swung quickly forward snapping its neck. He looked at seeker smiling"I DID IT"! He yelled jumping with joy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Seeker smiled at her apprentice. "So you did. Now lets see you cut out an elk from a herd." she said forming an Ice elk herd.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Scorchs eyes widen"Ohhh boy". He whisper but still gets into a stalking pose slowly moving forward stopping to scan the herd. He spots a weak calf who is limping amd darts out to it staying to the left of it. The calf runs with its mother who stays with it. Scorch snarls and slows a bit to drop back then he has an idea. He sprints up quickly between the two. The mother veers right with the calf and the mother tramples Scorch. Scorch yelps rolling but while hes rolling he manages to get up to his feet sprinting back up to the two elk without having lost any speed. He looks at the air and leaps high in the high diving at the calf landing on its back causing its weak leg to give out and both him and the calf go rolling down the traing grounds steepest hill. He grips its neck and press all four of his legs into the dirt. But the calf doesnt start instead scorch tears out the ice throat and water spills out and it melts. Ghe hits the bottom and yelps hitting his head on a rock cutting his eyebrow open. He lays there whimpering not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Seeker watched as Scorch tried to take out a calf. She padded down the step hill. Reaching her apprentice she creates ice on his wounds to start the healing. "Stupid." she said, "Never try and cut a calf away from it mom. Wait for them to drift apart or chose a different elk." She bent her head and tried to nudged the silver brute to his feet.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Scorch looks up and stands"At least I got it......I'm sorry". He whines dipping his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Seeker growled. "Yes you got it but if it had been a really elf it could have killed you. My ice elks are lighter in weight." she said, "You did well though." The bllack and white fae nuzzled the silver brute.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Thunder watched jeoulosy as Scorch trained. "Haapppyyyyy...come onnnn."

(Happy get your orange butt on here XD)

King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next