Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrolling Borders

+4
Himeyuri
Rain
Pluto
Hinto
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty Patrolling Borders

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm lazy so we have no pictures but if there is a patrol then this will be the place to post. It's pretty much the outside bits of the territory, the ones that aren't familiar.

Tsuki's Edit: Wow Hinto... way to make it ugly... Luv co-founder Tsuki :3
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty Re: Patrolling Borders

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Forest turned her attention from Himeyuri to this new wolf. "Another loner?" she sighed. She padded up to the black and white female. "She has some pretty weird markings..." Forest thought to herself. "So, who are you?" the dusky brown she-wolf asked as her hazel eyes examined the stranger.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:22 pm

"My name is Yimeyam," she said as she sat down. "I'm the newest delta here," she said with the tilt of her head. "I'm still getting used to the place though."

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Forest raises an eyebrow when she heard that this new wolf, Yimeyam, was a Delta. "Well, I'm Forest, another Delta, and the white male is Rain, another Delta. the others are Pluto, Hinto, and Himeyuri. So, would you like to scope out the territory with us or would you like one of us to show you the way back to camp?" The fae sat down and waited for Yimeyam's reply. "Interesting name, too..." Forest thought.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Rain nodded to Yimeyam as Forest introduced his name. He sat down in the shadow of a tree, and closed his eyes. He flicked his ear as he felt the cool shade enter his fur.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Pluto

Pluto stopped for a second to greet Yimeyam and then left off to explore. She turned her head both ways, as nothing seems to be wrong at this moment. She sighed and sat down at the nearest river, looking around to see if anything was wrong. She continued to patrol.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

(IT WASN'T LETTING ME POST)

Hinto gave a faint nod to Pluto, hardly noticing her question. He turned his head to her as she killed the Rabbit. "Nice catch," he commented with a smile as she turned to walk away. "Himeyuri, by powers I meant can you move the water, control small amounts? I've been practicing since I was young. Like this," he trotted over to the stream and placed his paw in the water, the liquid snaked up his leg and entwined itself around his shoulders.

Hinto took his paw, and the water around his leg, and allowed it to rinse away the crusted blood on the white princess. He was sure that the water only soaked the dirty patches and not all of her, and the drops that hit the ground he returned to his collection on his paw, dropping them back in the stream. "There, all cleaned up." he said, smiling.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

(haha lol sadness... xD)

Pluto

Pluto looked around more farther and decided to go back to the group. She noticed that Hinto used his water magic to help the loner in our territory. "Is she doing well?" Plu asked Hinto. She expected an answer as Hinto didn't answer her question. Most umpleasant for Pluto
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 am

Hinto smiled at Pluto, "yes, she is," the male brushed past Plu, "anything ahead?" he asked, the male and females were away from the main dens that they had created, so he was unaware of the new arrival. "How was your sleep, Betess?" he asled the female.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Pluto

"Everythig is all good." Pluto replied to Hinto. The wind was nice on her black and white fur which was very relaxing most of the time. "I had a nice sleep" Pluto replied again. She looked at Himeyuri. "When she is ready, we should take her to Tsuki." Plu said softly.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Rain grinned and went up behind Forest without making a sound. Then he went to her side and tackled her lightly making them both fall, rolling a couple of times over as he laughed, when they stopped.

(Sorry, got bored because nothing happened :3)
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 pm

(Don't worry I got bored too XD)

Forest laughed as Rain tackled her and rolled over her. (shall we copy that pose in the pic?) When they stopped, Rain stood over Forest, who was on the ground, smiling up at him. She stretched up until her nose touched Rain's.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Rain lowered his head down towards Forest's as well as she touched his nose. He raised his head again and smiled down at her, he took a step back to let Forest to her feet. Still keeping eye contact he laughed a little again and shook his fur clean from the rolling. "Your a wonderful person you know?" Rain said with a smile on his mouth, flicking his tail.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Forest got back onto her green paws and looked at Rain. "You're just as wonderful too" the fae replied, and she pressed her muzzle into Rain's shoulder fur.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Rain put his head down on Forest's back in a hug alike motion. Blending their furs in together. Warmth went through his whole body by the touch of Forest. He couldn't describe how he felt.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

(SORRY FOR NOT BEING ON SO MUCH! I kinda had a pain killer overdose and haven't been on to much because of the weird side affects...)

Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

(Sorry Hinto! I kind of made somethings up about Hinto and Hime's past as kids!!!)

The brownish green fae dropped a wonderfully caught prey in front of her. "For me? Thank you, I appreciate this gesture of kindness" She sad bowing her head in a small dip thankful to the kind female. Himeyuri hoped that the two of them would be friends. It had been a long time since she had been able to call some one a friend... a very long time... Long ago... when she was only a couple months old her father yelled at her because she was play fighting behind his back and she got a small scratch. 'They say they love me. But not fr who I am. To them I'm just a disappointment.' She sighed a little, still getting caught up by things that happened in the past. "You are a girl. Act like one" Even my mother said things like this "But I run faster then all the boys! Isn't that great mom?... Mom? Aren't you proud of me?" Time passed as I stared at the ground "This is who I am. Deal with it!" I said running over to the river bank crying my eyes out... Then that boy... They one who said those kind words to me... My tears blurred my vision so I couldn't see his face... Only his broad shoulders from the back as he walked away after cheering me up. 'I totally forgot about him... My mind has been on so many things... I was such a child then... I wonder who that boy was... He was only maybe a month or two older... I called him my friend... I wonder what kind of person he is now... Whatever... He probably wont remember someone he met only once covered in dirt since I was rolling around in the dirt while crying... I must of looked like a lower class commoner' She thought remembering the one that probably saved her from jumping in the water or running away from home. Maybe it would have been better if they never met... She would never had to go through all this pain if she ran away as a pup. (This person who helped Hime was Hinto... she doesn't know though)

The white fae stood up after eating her meal that she received and followed Hinto to the river again. 'Wow! He really is good at this! Most of the time it would have taken a much better soaking to get out the blood!' She thought admiring her fur and Hinto's skill. "You a really good at that! I once tried to do something alike but the water normally bursts after a couple seconds! I can never keep it together like you had" She said a sparkle in her eyes then faced the water seeing her reflection, taking in a small breath she fiddled with the water letting a small sphere shaped water travel half way up her front leg before bursting soaking her fur, showing a small example of her lack of skill. She stared at the water letting it settle then taking both front legs and slapping the water, using her powers to make increase pressure making it stream higher into the air, which then poofed splitting into tiny molecules creating the light to refract and create an arch of colours "Once you learn how it is really easy... I learned this when I was quite young it doesn't take much skill" Yuri said turning to face the black fae.

Uri wasn't exactly sure what it was, most likely jealousy that she seemed close to Hinto is what bothered her, after all they were both Beta. 'Take me to Tsuki? He is the Alpha... I have to get in so I can protect Hinto! I must! From the souds of it there are quite a few members... after all this is a mixed pack... not like a reserve... Tsuki... That sounds familiar... Tsuki... That means moon! Most likely meaning he is a Moon wolf! And the neighbor reserve next the water capital was a moon reserve! But its so far... I don't think he could be from there' She thought looking down at the ground thinking about how she would do whatever it took to get into the pack.

Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Hinto smiled at Pluto, "I will take her back, if you continue the patrol, I will return as soon as I can." The Beta gave Pluto an appreciative nudge and turned to Himeyuri, "I'm going to take you to our Alphess, Tsuki." he smiled. "I will try to be back by nightfall," he spoke to the group, turning away and leading the princess into the woods, calling over his shoulder, "don't wait up, by night you should be on the west border, the second quarter of our patrol," then trotted into the underbrush, turning to wait for Himeyuri.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 am

Pluto

"Alright" Pluto said. Her white swirl marking was starting to glow with the sun. Though her black fur seem to have attracted a lot of heat. Pluto walked over to the small water area and started to lap up some water. She remembered Hime's glare. Plu chuckled as she knew, that kind of glare was like jelousy. Which looked like Pluto got competition for a bruts heart. Pluto flicked her tail as she watched Hinto go with the princess. "Come Rain and Forest, lets continue our patrol." She said as she lead the deltas deeper.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 am

Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

"I'm going to take you to our Alphess, Tsuki."

Hime giggled slightly "Tsuki is a boy's name, is it not?" She said still giggling from either that their was a fae with a boy's name or that Hinto was so out of it he said alphess. Uri was quick to go back to her normal calm self, she rushed over to his side, looking up at him like a fragile child, if even one touch she would be shattered and lost forever. Uri turned and looked at the betess who now took lead of the patrol, a quick smirk and she stuck out her tongue, in a true devilish way. Before Hinto noticed she took a step closer bumping into him "I'm sorry I just... Stumbled, we should be on our way now, I shouldn't be staying on this patrol, I don't want to hold back Pluto when she is trying so hard to instruct this group" She said a fake tear slipping from her eye. Fragile, huh? That was the last word to describe her, but it was easy to play the innocent, no ulterior motive shy girl who lost her way in front of the brute who she had come to admire slightly.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 am

Pluto

Pluto hid a small smirk when Hime stuck her tongue out. "Fragile yet fierce. I admire that." She thought. Plu walked a little deeper in for the patrol as she lead the two deltas. Her head turned both left and right, as everything seemed to be ok right about now. At this time she thought Forest and Rain are certain to be together. She flicked her tail once again as she walked into a darker area, where the suns light was being blocked by the trees. Even so, Pluto could see just fine.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 am

Rain had seen the whole thing between Pluto and the newcomer from Forest's back. He chuckled silently and took a step backLet's go Forest!Rain said smiling. Then he followed Pluto, sending a little wink towards Hime and Hinto as he laughed silently.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Forest sighed happily as she padded after Rain. She felt more happy now than she ever had before. She felt more than happy. She felt smething she couldn't explain. It was Rain.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Hinto laughed, "Indeed it is, just proves how tired I am," he said, smiling. "By Pluto, good luck and I'll be back soon," he gave her a soft smile and added on, almost silently, "I promise." He blinked as Himeyuri bumped into him, "are you alright?" he asked the femme, moving away. "This way, Himeyuri," he said, now walking into the shaded part of the forest with a final flick of his tail.

~To the den site~

Last edited by Hinto on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Forest watched with a raised eyebrow as Hime interrupted Pluto and Hinto. She leaned towards Rain "Seems like Hinto got some females fighting over him already" she whispered into his ear. "But I won't be one of them" she said, and touched her nose to Rain's ear, then continued following the Betas and the newcomer.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:31 pm

(lol Forest, Hinto and Hime are going back to camp while we're going on with the patrol! xD)

Rain shook his head a little. Poor Hinto... he said and laughed. Then he nuzzled Forest back. Then going back on track behind Pluto.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 pm

(lol okay, I was a bit confused XD Plu is still with us, right?)

Forest laughed at Rain's comment. She reached out her tail and curled her's over Rain's. She breathed in deeply. "Finally, alone with Rain... or at least almost" she thought as she let the air out in a happy sigh.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum