Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrolling Borders

+4
Himeyuri
Rain
Pluto
Hinto
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty Patrolling Borders

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm lazy so we have no pictures but if there is a patrol then this will be the place to post. It's pretty much the outside bits of the territory, the ones that aren't familiar.

Tsuki's Edit: Wow Hinto... way to make it ugly... Luv co-founder Tsuki :3
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty Re: Patrolling Borders

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:37 pm

"I know.... me too. Well I.... I haven't felt this way about someone else.... ever, I don't think. Not even with Ash....." She gave her head a slight shake, then smiled again. "But nevermind him. I- I guess I have you now....."
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:42 pm

"I guess you do. And I, you too." Rain said smiling. Knowing maybe she didnt want to talk about it. So he nuzzled her a little again and lay down. Watching the flower go in by her look, as he smiles a little.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Forest smiles and even laughs a little. She lays down close to Rain, just close enough so that their pelts brush each other. Forest lays her head on her paws and closes her eyes, smiling. Her mind starts to wander off. "Pups. Oh the cute little pups. One is Water Elemental. Look, he's making it rain! Oh, Rain..... Rain Rain Rain." Forest snaps out of it. "We're just boyfriend and girlfriend now, not parents" she think to herself.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Rain felt her warm pelt hit his white icy cold. He laughed at the feeling. And hugged her a little. As he lowered his head to the ground. And sighed in relief because he finally had someone he could really talk to.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Forest perks her ears at Rain's laughter and she lets a giggle escape from her too. She then sighed, at the exact same time as Rain did. She smiled and laughed a little more, then lay her head down and closed her eyes. She moved her muzzle so it was almost touching Rain's. Then, she finally fell into a sleep she would stay in until morning.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 pm

PLUTO

Pluto's ears flicked in annoyance when Rain and Forest spoke to each other. But even if them both were slightly noisy, she took it in. She then later as a heavy sleeper, fell asleep, forgetting all the noise that seemed to be making her annoyed.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Rain tried staying awake as long as he could. But afte a while, he couldn't stand but to also fall asleep close to Forest, engulfed by forest in the forest. (Love doing that xD)
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 pm

(Skip to morning? I say yes)

Forest awakens, expecting to see the night sky, but instead the milky light of dawn welcomes her to a new day. She looked over to Rain. "He's still asleep" she said quietly to herself. Then she play bowed, stretching her muscles, to get them ready for the trek ahead.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 pm

PLUTO

Pluto opened one eye and flicked an ear. She looked to her right, Forest seems to be awake, yet Rain still asleep. Plu wondered how Hinto handles things. The morning was fresh and cool, a perfect feeling to wake up to. She sat up and opened her other eyes, stretched her muscles after a nice sleep. "So Hinto, handled things well?" I said in a whisper, shaking some of my shedded fur and grass of me.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 am

Rain woke to the sound of a bird flying above his head. He sat up with a yawn, and looked around still half asleep. "Morning..." he said, and stretched himself out. He flicked his tail awekening a little more, he looked around himself. Shaking his fur smooth again.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:33 pm

"Hey" Forest greeted Rain as he woke up and shhok himself. The fae yawned, then shook her brown and green pelt to free it off all the dirt and grass. She flicked her bangs back into position, then padded over to Pluto. "So, Plu, after those two wake up" she motioned to Hinto and Himeyuri. "And after we hunt, wer're gonna continue on the patrol, right?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:32 am

Rain greeted Forest back with a smiling nod. Then he looked up at the birds with a smile. He walked over to a tree jumping up in the leaves as protection for the steaking sun. "Better not get too warm before going..." he thought while he sat in the cool shade. He looked around the perimeter securing it's safe before he jumped back down. And lay down beside the tree, waiting for the next move, once again.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

PLUTO

Pluto flicked her ears in annoyance as Hinto didn't answer quickly. She sighed and looked back to Rain and Forest, who seem to be closer than before. Her paws ran over the top of her head, which she then grooming for today. By the time she was done, the sun was quickly appearing before her eyes, which sort of blinded her for a few seconds. Pluto lied down again, except looking at Hinto paws.

(Hinty come now and post xD lol)
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Forest just raised an eyebrow and said in an annoyed tone: "I guess that's a yes" and padded back over to Rain. She looked around, then she picked up the scent of mouse. She turned her nose to the ground and followed it. Once she was in leaping range, she bunched her muscles and jumped, landing squarely on the tiny creature and killing it with a quick nip on the neck. She soon smelled another mouse. After doing the same thing to the other, she picked up both in her jaws trotted back to where the other members of the patrol were waiting. She dropped both mice and nudged one over to Rain. "For you." Forest settled down to eat her kill, then ran her tongue over he green muzzle, then waited for the others to get their meal.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Rain smiled. "Thanks Forest." He said before he ate the tiny animal. He got up showing the length if his feet again. And sniffed the air. Then he lowered his head to the ground and walked a little forward towards a bush. He curled down in an attacking position, and suddenly jumped into the green leaves. There came a lot of noises, as if a fight was going on. Then he came with his back first, out of the bush, dragging a mole with him. "It was about to go down it's hole." he said in almost a whisper as he pushed the animal towards Forest, revealing a clawing mark across his muzzle. "Eat if you are hungry." he says friendly, and sits down curling his tail around his legs.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

Forest perks her large ears as she hears a bunch of racket coming from the bush. She peers at Rain as the white male backed out of the bush. She watches as he sets a mole down in front of her. But she quickly turns her gaze to the scratch on his muzzle. "You okay?" she asks, a hint of worry in her voice.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 am

Following Forest's eyes, Rain lifted a paw to his muzzle. "What?" he lowered it again and looked at it as it had become red of blood. He looked back up at Forest. "Oh... I think I am alright." he smiled. He flickered his ear as he felt it sting a little little. But he didn't mind it.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:45 am

"Okay" Rain's reply assured the young fae. "He doesn't look like he's in pain, and the scratch itself doesn't look too bad either" Forest thought." I'm not too hungry right now, so I think I'll save this for later" she said, flicking her tail towards the mole. "But thanks anyways" she said with a smile.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Rain nodded. "Your welcome." He said as a slight breeze went through his fur. He waited for Forest to eat, since he didn't feel so hungry. He lay down beside the fea, and put his head down at his paws, as he smiled at his own feelings he felt.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime eyes opened slightly, just enough so she could see Hinto's face "Special talent? With the water?" She questioned thinking if she could do anything special. There was a few things but she wasn't quite sure if they were out of the ordinary. When she was young she learned a few things, like she could take the water, shoot it up high in the air and split it turning it into mist creating a rainbow if it was sunny out. She was pretty proud of herself for this but her father said she had more important things to do then splashing around Is how he put it.

The white fae tuned over and flicked her gaze over at the other fae named Pluto, She had a very impressive black pelt, even though she thought that black was not as nice on faes it suited her and looked quite nice 'Hinto is mine!' She stabbed at the ebony fae in a glare and then flicking over so her attention was back on the male. 'Don't worry... I will protect you... not only physically... I will protect your heart to.. I won't let girls like that toy with it' She declared and closed her eyes, sheilding her orbs from the outer world.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 am

Pluto

Plu's star flashed again, and saw a hare jump by. She smirked, got up quickly and pounced. She did a quick flip in the air while she jumped and opened her mouth for a her morning breakfast. Small amount splattered as her mouth dig in the hare. Pluto then started feasting.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Forest looked around. Plu already was gulping down a hare, and Hinto and Himeyuri were talking. "Maybe I should give the mole to Himeyuri" she said, half to Rain, half to herself. Forest remembered the way the white wolf had looked earlier. So the young fae picked up the mole and brought it over to the white Water Elemental. "You hungry?" Forest asked afer she had set down the small animal. She pushed it toward Hime with her green muzzle.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Rain nodded in agreement to Forest and followed her over to Hime.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Pluto

Pluto stayed put while she finished with her food. She paused a second, and then continued. Plu was a slightly impatient with the two wolves who were talking forever. "Um, i'll look around more. You guys stay put." She said and went off.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:46 am

Yimeyam sniffed around the area then sat down and looked at Pluto, Rain, and Forest. "Hello," she greeted with a warm smile and light grey eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum