Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrolling Borders

+4
Himeyuri
Rain
Pluto
Hinto
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty Patrolling Borders

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm lazy so we have no pictures but if there is a patrol then this will be the place to post. It's pretty much the outside bits of the territory, the ones that aren't familiar.

Tsuki's Edit: Wow Hinto... way to make it ugly... Luv co-founder Tsuki :3
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrolling Borders

Post  Pluto Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 am

☁⁂PLUTO⁂☁

Pluto walked back feeling a little better, seeing a small panic in Rain. She tilted her head slightly confused but shook her head. "Anything i missed?" She said quietly...
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

"That was fast, Plu, will you tail and I'll lead with Himeyuri."

Hime was a little worried when Hinto said he would walk with her, but she thought it would be better then any of the others so she didn't say anything. The she wolf glanced over her shoulder at the Earth Elemental, these two didn't exactly look like the would be getting along anytime soon, so best to just avoid her. The white fae let her steps slow for a second, letting the charcoal brute step walk slightly ahead 'I guess I should give Hinto a chance... after all I gave him one...'

The fae stumbled slightly but was quick to recover. 'Oops... That was kind of embarrassing... ' She thought awkwardly as she check to see if there were any weird looks being shot at her. Uri was beginning shy and nervous around the others. Her walk was high but her head was done, her tail not quite drooping but close. Hime thought she was going to collapse, she was getting very tired now, but thankfully she was saved by...

"We can rest now,"

Yuri found a nice quiet spot away from the others, there she curled up putting her tail over her front paws. It may appear she was comfortable but she was quite alert of her surroundings her legs ready to get up and dash, she made sure she remembered the locations of water, and which way the river she was found at was. The femme sat there just getting ready for one of the four to get her while they believe she was off guard.......

ARG! WRITERS BLOCK! WHAT THE HECK! SERIOUSLY! IF I WAS IN MY OTHER PACK I WOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT!
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Forest watched the Hinto walk along side the wolf of the opposite color of his night black pelt. She continued on, a little slower now that her legs were getting a bit tired. Then she heard Hint say that they could rest, and she flopped down beside Rain. She at first set her head on her paws, then she lifted her head and looked at Rain. "You can talk to me about what scared you, ya know" she said quietly to him, and set her head back down, her green muzzle blending with her forest green paws, and closed her eyes.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Rain lay down as well, as he listended to Forest. He sighed a little."I don't really wanna talk about it. But, of you really wanna know. I can tell you. Its whimpering, whining, screaming... Stuff like that. I've asked alot of people if they have heard it, but no... No one ever heard it. Just me..." Rain said silently.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Forest's green ear tips rose from her head as she perked her ears. She looked at Rain. "Wow" she breathed. "That must be pretty scary" she told him. Then she continued: "Sorry if I bothered you by asking. I was always told that it makes you feel better if you talk about it." The fae felt she should say more to comfort the male, but she didn't know what words to allow to come from her muzzle. She just gazed into Rain's eyes to show her fear for him.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 pm

"It's ok." Rain smiled as he saw Forest's fear. "I am used to it, I just thought it had dissapeared a while ago. But when I heard it again I got a little shocked. It's nothing to get scared of. So don't mind me." He said calm. And lowered his head to the ground. Rain flicked his tail once. "Don't mind me..." He said a second time.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Forest smiled when she learned that Rain was just hearing things. She was still a little worried about him, but she was glad she didn't have to worry about him as much. She felt the certain thing in her heart as she looked at Rain. She sighed and lay her head down again. She eventually fell asleep and rolled onto her side, and almost ran into Rain. She sighed in her sleep and curled into a ball.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Rain slightly smiled as Forest fell asleep. He petted her back light with his tail. He felt lightened, calmer and happier. So he tried to rest a little as well. He flicked his ear, and closed his eyes slowly. He breathed heavily out, and smiled in his sleep.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 am

Hinto watch Himeyuri curl away from the group, he sighed as she seemingly relaxed. The female looked awful, bloodstained and thin. Hint looked around, the others were all laying down except for Pluto. He turned to the princess in hiding and sighed, walking to her. "Princess Himeyuri, why did you leave the Water Refuge? I thought you were happy there." he looked at the female. They were from the same place, but he had never been allowed to speak to her, he had never met eyes with her, but he had watched her from a distance.

The charcoal male sat and lowered his shoulders until he was laying on his stomach with his head on his paws. "Are they looking for you, the guards?" he sighed. "You don't know me. We were from the same Refuge. I would watch you, my mother said I couldn't make eye contact or speak to you. I wondered what it would be like to be royalty, important. It was always my dream to talk to you, to ask you what it was like. So now I am asking you. What was it like to be royal, Princess Himeyuri?" he asked.

Hint eyed the rusty spots on her pelt. Tempted to clean them off and make her white and beautiful again. "You look awful," he whispered, discarding all of his earlier questions.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 am

PLUTO

"Princess? Guards?" Pluto tilted her head as she walked towards er group of friends. "Who is this princess you speak of?" She whispered to Hinto. Looking at the wolf, she seem rather, beat up then a princess like appearance. Pluto sighed, as she didn't really know. Maybe she would have to pay more attention when others are speaking, even if it wasn't to her. The little black wolf sat down next to the two sleeping wolves and the one awakened one, Hinto. She still stared at Himeyuri...
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 am

Hinto smiled as though nothing were happening. "Asking her if she had heard the tale of the Runaway Princess. It is a well known story in the Water Tribes." he smiled at Plu again, "Why don't you rest, I will take care of Himeyuri." he suggested lightly, gesturing over to the nook between the roots. "It's comfy over there." he said softly.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 pm

PLUTO

"I see then..." Wen Pluto heard of the story, she then thought of other stories. Pluto smiled and took Hinto's suggestions. She lowered her body, then her head, into rest position. IN her dreams, she thought about one story she loved as a little pup
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Forest awakens from a light sleep, hoping to see the milky light of dawn, but instead the dark of the night welcomes her. She looks around, and notices, she is pretty close to Rain. She scoots away and blushes a little. She then stands up and stretches, yawning and clearing her bleary eyes. She then lowers onto her haunches and looks at the sleeping Rain. "I guess I should sleep some more" she said to herself. She looked around, then got a little closer to Rain and lay down. She lay her head on her paws and closed her eyes.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

" "Princess Himeyuri, why did you leave the Water Refuge? I thought you were happy there.""

Hime stared at the ground not sure if she should reply to the brute's question, and if she did what would she say? Her mind toggled for an answer, searching the deepest cracks of her cranium... "I was happy there" She spoke solemnly in a far past tense. The two remained quiet, they did not exchange words, only slight glances. Uri was tired but she forced herself to stay alert, just in case something were to happen... anything were to happen...

"Are they looking for you, the guards?"

The fae's eyes fluttered 'No... they stopped searching for me awhile ago... they put up huge bounty awards for me turned in alive' She thought coldly to herself. It annoyed her on how they wanted her back so badly but they won't even go get her themselves. Maybe Hime was just starting to get selfish, they guards still had to protect the queen and king but where did she fit in? Again was drowned out of importance. A shiver ran up her spine and she was jolted making her flick her tail twice. The gray socked fae grabbed her attention once again and put on alert.

"You don't know me. We were from the same Refuge. I would watch you, my mother said I couldn't make eye contact or speak to you. I wondered what it would be like to be royalty, important. It was always my dream to talk to you, to ask you what it was like. So now I am asking you. What was it like to be royal, Princess Himeyuri?"[/color]

The princesses looked at the ebony brute her eyes slightly glazed 'I never, not ever, once thought about what the subordinates thought about us royals besides respect for them...' Now more interested in him she wiggled two inches closer wanting to hear what he might have to say. Even though he knew pretty well all of her story she felt like that was away they connected, he know knew something that no other had known from the very start. For some reason she felt as if she... Trusted him even... Just the slightest bit more...

"You look awful,"

Bye bye trusting and bonding moment. She went back to how she was only five minutes ago, in every attempt to keep her distance. What ever it was with this brute, whatever he might have in mind she swore herself to not trust him. No matter how nice he seems don't let hime take over, keep your distance, you never know when he will turn around and stab you in the back.

"Princess? Guards?" "Who is this princess you speak of?"

Yuri's fur started to stick up, her face getting hot and slight panick was over wheeling her. 'Oh my gosh no! What do I do? Surely Hinto will side with his pack mate if she catches me,well do I run? I don't know but sitting her won't do me any good!' once again, saved by Hinto.

(On iPad, can't copy and paste properly)

Uri sighed in relief, "Thanks, I really owe it to you now" she said. This whole time she was debating whether or not to make a run for it in the middle of the night, but she owed what ever she left of herself to this male, she would spend the rest of her days in his pack, keep an eye on him from a far and if she noticed danger lurking in the forests ahead of him she would be sure to deal within before he got there. His body guard,personal servant, she would get rid of her family name, no one would ever think it was her, they all knew her biggest trait, shy and keeps to herself, so they would never expect her to become a personal servant.

Last edited by Himeyuri on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Hinto laughed, "I do not play with debts, you owe me nothing but the allowance to be your friend," he smiled and looked at the fae. "Himeyuri, I know where there is a stream a little bit out of view from here. Let's go get you cleaned up,' he nudged Hime and rose, waiting for her to do the same. He shook his night black pelt and let the navy blue shimmer through it. He watched a few blue specs of shimmering fur swirl into the wind and he sighed. "Pr-- Himeyuri, do you have a telent with the water?" he asked innocently, his voice wandering as he watched his sparkling, ocean blue fur fade away into the stars.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Forest soon enters a dream. A somewhat magical dream if you ask her. Forest appears at the edge of the woods. There is a clearing in the shape of a circle. In the clearing there is a wolf, the sun shining off its white fur and turning it a golden color, as if the rays of the sun themselves had jumped down from the sky and lay down to sleep on this wolf's coat. "Who is that?" Forest asks herself. Her hazel eyes examine the wolf. "His eye! It's Rain!" she cries out. "Forest, is that you hiding in there?" Rain asks, smiling. Forest runs out and leaps onto Rain, laughing. They roll over, and Rain eventually pins the young fae. Their eyes meet, and they both smile. But all too soon, Rain and this magical place begins to fade, and Forest is awake again, the stars of the night sky shining down on her again.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

(Sorry everyone. Back now, didn't expect us to have to go on a cartrip for a fay xp.)

Rain had awoken during the time everyone had been put to rest, he looked down at the newly awekened Forest, and smiled a little. Looking up at the sky. "Had a nice sleep?" He said. He admired the the gleamy stars as they shined down in his eyes. He lay back down and waited patiently for the move on.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Forest turned and smiled at Rain. "Yeah. How 'bout you?" She still had a blur of memory of her dream, and she sighed happily and closed her eyes. She then reopened them and lay down next to Rain. She noticed him staring up at the sky, and she turne her eyes to look at him, and then followed his gaze up to the sky.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:58 pm

"It's gone up and down." Rain said. And looked around his head. "Well." He sighed and lowered his head. "I guess I'm good at least." He said mysterious and looked at Forest as she looked up. He smiled and chuckled silently as he looked back down. He breathes heavily out. "Say..." he started. "Never mind..." He sighed and closed his eyes slightly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Forest hears Rain about to say something, then he stops and tells her to forget about it. A confused look spreads over her face. "What? Oh, you said nevermind..." She forgot about it and just smiled at Rain, the green flecks in her hazel eyes shining.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Rain lifted his head and smiled back at Forest. The black stripe in his eye turned sligtly silver, as he looked at the fea. He flicks his ear at a sound again. And looks down. He looks around on the ground and then he got up walking forward, picking up something. He stepped back towards Forest and put a white flower with green tipped blades behind her ear. He steps a little back and looks at her. "That looks good." he says with a smile, and lay back down beside her.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Forest watches as Rain pads off, his nose to the ground. Then she raises an eyebrow and smiled as Rain came back iwth a white flower. She smiled even bigger as the male placed the flower behind her ear. "Thanks. It matches the green on my fur." She rises to a sitting position and looks down at the ground, then looks at Rain and touches her nose to his. "Thank you" she repeats.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Rain nods in agreement to Forest's reply to the flower. He blushes a little at Forest's move. But he still keeps looking at her, not scared of being laughed at. "It does look really good on you." He also repeats. And nuzzled her back.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Forest blushes a little when Rain nuzzles her back, but she enjoys it. She looks into Rain's eyes and smiles. She wants to say something more, but the words won't come. She was sure this was one of the happiest moments of her life, and one of the most special.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:33 pm

He nodded carefully at Forest, wagging his tail a little. And he smiled at Forest. He felt light. His mind lightened also. "It's a while since I felt like this..." Rain said happy. "A while..." he repeated with a laugh.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum