Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave has a river entrance with sleeping dens within the smaller hidden entrance. It is a popular spot for training within the Ice Maiden's. It sits just on the southern border of the Elemental Wolves Pack and the northen border of the Ice Maidens.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Icewing Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Nuka snarled. "I dont need powers to kill you hellhound." he growled. Nova pushed her bother away. "Liria is going let us as well." she said. The three padded into the bare apprenice den and curled up together. "I want you to stay away from the other apprentices as much as possible for now." the white fae said to the younger wolves. "Why?" Nova asked looking at their mentor. "Because we dont know what they are able to do." she snapped, "Stay away from Seeker and Icewing as well we dont need your necks destroyed."

Seeker jumped out of the spring and dragged Scorch into their den. "You are all to stay away from the Ice Maidens. I dont want you scaring them Scorch as they dont deserve it. Yet" she growled.

Icewing climbed out of the spring and shook her fur dry and curled up on a small bed of furs.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Seeing Icewing was asleep she locked eys with Scorch and Crie. "Keep her safe I will be back by dawn." she said. Turning she raced out of the den and onto the river. When she had gorn as far as possible by river she returned to earth.

-Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory -
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around and stared at Seeker who was away. Then she turned over to Icewing. She didn't feel like protcting. She was sure Scorch could do the job properly. Crie sighed and sat on a rock looking at the Icemaidens and then at Scorch. Her cyan orbs glared at the hound hoping he wouldn't do anything crazy. "get me a fish." She said rolling over to her back and sighing.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:11 am

Scorch looked over at the male and growled walking to the river and shoots a fish with fire dazing it then he carries it to crie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:54 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around and sighed. She looked at Scorch who ws fetching her a fish. Crie watced the ice maidens and then back at the Hellhound to see if he was back yet.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Scorch handed the fish back to crie. He yawned and curled up around Ice and falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:01 am

Seeker bounded down the river and into the caves. Padding into the den she was staying in she paused. Padding over to Crie she nudged her to a pile of pelts. "Sleep." she said softly so she wouldnt wake Scorch and Icewing. Padding to her pile she curled up in the middle of it and closed her eyes.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 am

Cyrax headed far from his Shaman border. He was covered in the scent of his pack as for the scent of blood from a earlier kill. Following his mate's scent he headed to unknown territory ahead he saw caves. It was dark outside and his jade eyes were illuminated by the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 am

Scorch woke quickly and stood wide awake- what is cyrax doing her I can manae all on my own- he thought as he looked af the ice maiden with distgust. Then he looked down at ice and smiled happily-He wont touch you my love- he thought before looking at seeker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Cyrax smelt his mate and daughter near by as for the apprentices. But another scent was coming from the caves that he didn't reconized. Looking around alert and aware of his surrounding's he'll growl lowly to himself and stalk forward to the caves. Something was not right....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:05 am

Scorch sees the male ice maiden staring at Ice"Hey quit staring ar her, its not like you own her and shes to young for you and you old". He said as cyrax came into the cave. He hadn't noticed cyrax was there and sees the male still staring at her, so he approaches the male"Are you deaf I said stop looking at her or I'll kick your butt. But ill leave something for her dad to beat the crap out of too". He growls bumping chests with the male.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:41 am

Nuka growled at Scorch. "I know I dont own her but you dont either. She is my niece." he snarled.

Seeker growled from her bed. Lifting her eyes she glared at Nuka. "Go away pup." she growled, "Go back to sleep Scorch." The black and white fae stood up and nuzzled Cyrax. "You came." she said softly to him.

Icewing selpt on without waking. She rolled onto her back and her tounge fell out of her mouth.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:11 am

Entering the cave silently his eyes glowed the color of jade before passing through a small ray of moonlight they returned normal. Seeing Scorch and this male wolf he'll growl before looking over at Seeker who came to nuzzle him but he moved away "Who are they?" he questioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 am

Scorch growled at the male"I don't care who you and I do too. I'm her crush". He barked at the male. Scorch turned to walk away and kicked dirt in the males face before going and curling around Icewing and licking her ears. He soon falls asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Seeker snarled at the two young brutes. "Enough." she growled at her brother and apprentice. "That is Nuka, Nova and Liria. They are Ice Maidens." she said glaring at them.

Nuka lowered himself to the ground and beared his neck to his older sister. He backed away to sit by Nova grumbling. "Her crush my butt. Shes only 1 month old." he growled.

Icewing blinked her eyes open and lifted her head. Seeing Cyrax she raced over to him crashing into his legs. "PAPA!" she shouted happily.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Cyrax would look down at icewing and nuzzle her and pull her close "How are you? Your brother misses u." he would say then look at the so called ice maidens "Are they related to you seeker? Do i have brother in laws or sisters?" he questions hoping for a no. Cyrax was tense here this was no place for a shaman wolf nor did he like it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Scorch saw Cyrax tense"We could take them". He says walking up to Cyrax. He looks into his eyes confidence gleaming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Seeker sighed and padded over to the Ice Maidens. "Go your not welcome here." she growled looking at them with frozen blue eyes. Without looking away from them she spoke to Cyrax. "You do much to my disgust." she said.

Liria stood and bowed her head knowing that Seeker was much more powerful than her. "We will go." she said to the black and white fae. "Come Nova. Come Nuka." The three padded out of the caves and accross the river into the trees where they made nests for themselves in an ice dome.

Icewing nuzzled Cyrax. "I miss him too. I miss Flare and Thunder. Mamas going to teach me to use my ice powers so I need to stay here.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 am

Scorch licked Icewings cheek"I'll protect her Cyrax". He said smiling at her

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Cyrax would tilt his head at Seeker "huh?" he said then looked at Scorch and pulled Icewing closer "Ahem!" he cleared his throat "Dont do that in front of me." he snarled then licked icewing's head and nuzzled her close "Well aiden wants to see you soon."After awhile cyrax would think "Seeker im goin to return to camp in 2 days the final for the apprentice is on the second day before we depart back home."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Crie bit hard on the fish. She froze it then ate it. She looked at the others and got bored. "Might as well." She said with such a unamused face. With that, Crie left the wolves to go back and rest her heart at the camp.

(Sorry i'm a little bored...)

~To Camp
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 am

Seeker nodded. "Scorch and I will stay here until he has finished his training. You can take Wing back to camp with you where she will be safer." she said watching them.

Icewing bounded around Cyrax snaking through his legs. "I wanna stay with mama." she said standing under her father and sticking her head out from between his front legs.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:43 am

Scorch looked at seeker determined to beat thunder in the final.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Cyrax would ggrab Icewing on te scruff gently and place her on his back "how long will you be staying cause Flare and I will remain with my pack. But most likely flare will stay by herself." he would say then realise the sun has risen "The final is today. Bring scorch if you think he is ready. Come back to the cave. Their they'll be scattered in the paradise forest yet don't lets its name fool you at night." he smirked evilly at the end and turned

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 am

Seeker shrugged. "I dont know at least a year and a half before we both come back fully." she said looking away from her mate. "We will come for vists but this is where we will be most of the time." The black and white fae padded onto the river and sat down in the middle on a platform of ice.

Wing sniffed. "Mama not coming back." she whimpered softly from Cyraxs back. "Im staying with mama." She throw her little body to the ground and raced to the edge of the river where she sat down.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next