Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 4 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 4 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 4 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Seeker Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Seeker laughed at the pups exitment. "Of course I ment it little one." she said smiling. She felt her heart fill with love for the young pup and she gently nuzzled her new pup. "You can live in my den with me." Seeker told her jumping down she grapped some more moss and in her den made a smaller nest for Flare.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Flare would nuzzle her newly founded adoptive mother. Soon enough she'll follow her to her den and watch as she made a small moss bed for me. Flare smiled with joy before running to the nearest field and plucked some beautiful purple tulips. Carrying the flower's in her mouth she'll drop them in front of her mother "For you mum." she would say smiling

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Seeker smiled as Flare gave her some flowers. "Thank you little one." she mummered before placing them around the edge of her nest. Slipping back out of her den she lay in a patvh of sunlight and rested her head on her paws.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Rain who was sitting in the tree finally jumped down and walked around the pack's territory. He isn't one of the biggest talkers so he just went for a silent walk.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Flare smiled and nodded her head before running out the den to go explore the forest but she was clumsy enough to bunk her head onto a male's leg "Sorry." she said to the silent male before she shooked her head and ran to the pond

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Rain looked at the pup, and smiled as it ran off into the forest.

Then he kept walking through the territory
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Flare would smile before she jumped in the pond. Her fur became damp and already she felt cold but she didn't mind she had to find a wee small lil fish. Her eyes scanned the water but already she felt a small prick in her paw. "Yowch!" she yelped as she jumped up out of the water to see a small salamander hanging on her paw. Shaking her paw the darn thing wouldn't let go..

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:02 am

Even though Rain had walked on a bit. He heard the pups yelp and ran over to check on it. Seeing it had a salamander stuck on it's paw. Rain went over to the pup and asked; "You want any help?" He looked down at the salamander.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am

Seekers ears went up and she raced to the pond hearing Flare yelp. Spotting a small salamander on her pups paw she couldn't help but smile. "Got something stuck on your paw little one." she told Flare pointing out the obvious.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 am

::Tsuki::

The brute smiled "Well Adeline, you can be a healer, lead by Miyuki" He said with a slight smile then looked over at the fae who claimed her name to be Forest "Hello to you to, timing is perfect, were you looking for a pack? Or just passing through?" he asked ignoring the black pup who he already decided to keep, well more like Seeker decided to keep.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:54 am

Flare would look up at the male and nod as she held out her paw to him " please help me." she'll say while looking at him with her golden eyes. But once her mother came she'll say " mum will i havv a daddy?" she asked her innocently but then she felt the salamander bite once more, yelping she began to stomp around trying to shake the lizard off but she'll then fling it across the place.. "oops...!!!" she said feeling bad for the lizard.. Then she looked at the other three wolves

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:01 am

Seeker flattened her ears. "Maybe sweet one, maybe." she said nervously. Her eyes let nothing show other than a guarded look at her daughter.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:13 am

Flare would smile as she jumped around happily. Her black fur swayed in the cool breeze as she rolled around but then she stopped.. Her ears twitched as her eyes went blank.. Crouching down she crawled towards a hole in the ground inside she caught the scent of a rabbit.. "mummy i found a bunny.." she whispered as her fur bristled and she waited there

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 am

(lol Seeker, there is no need to repeat xD)

Yuki looked back, a black pup and a new wolf. She lowered her head. "how many wolves are coming now?" she thought.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:16 am

(IT WAS JINXED)

Seeker chuckled at Flare. "Let me see." she said sniffing the hole. Moving forward 3 steps she started to dig down until she found the bunny. Trapping it in her teeth she snapped its neck and placed it beside her pup. "Your bunny little one." Seeker said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 am

(My wlan on my computer was burned!!! I cant use it on the internet or anything. So I am using a phone :O)

When Rain saw Seeker and Flare once again walked off he just smiled and turned back to his route.He didn't know whyhe walked, but he had a feeling to do it.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Pluto trotted over next to Tsuki. "Hello there" She greeted kindly. After that, she munched down on her fish.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Tsuki glanced over at Pluto from the corner of his eye then continued looking forward, watching over his new and forming pack "Hello, Is my aid required? Or just a friendly chat?" He asked in a simple tone. The pack was rapidly growing and pretty well just over night.

The moon began to shine less bright and the sky was lighting up (Ya... it technically till middle of the night sooo...) Tsuki could feel his energy halfing, power being sucked away from him he winced slightly but quickly recovered he looked around, he could hear it, a near by sun wolf. A melodies howl, 'Female for sure' he thought (BTW, this is our new member Horizon)
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Forest flicked a green-tipped ear and trotted over to three other wolves, two white, and one black. She stepped up to the two white wolves. "Hey, is this a pack?" Then she scoffed "Well I guess it is considering that you just appointed her a Healer. So what's up?" She smiled and flick the green tip of her tail. She tossed her head a bit, to move her bangs so that she could see better.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Rain, returned from his walk, and went back to his tree. He sat down and looked around the den site. He was amazed so many wolves had shown up in just the night.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 pm

"Wolves wolves and more wolves!" Yuki yelled as she went into her den. Miyuki peeked out as i saw a few wolves staring at her. "Ah.. hahahaha" she laughed and scrambled her way into the den. "That was embarrassing..." She sighed.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Hears a wolf howl out about all the wolves coming, and turns to look at the white female she had talked to earlier. Forest raises one eyebrow, then watches the fae sneak back into the den. Forest twitches her ears then turns back to the white male. "This is a pack, right?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"Yes, this is a pack, and it seems you have a interest in joining... hmm... how about Delta?" Without waiting for a reply "That's Rain, he is one of my Delta Males" he said pointing his muzzle to his tree he had selected "And he over there, is Zander, my other Delta" Even though Delta was supposedly higher rank then a lead Tsuki didn't mind giving it out, if they did poorly he would just kick them out, as simple as that. "Before you introduce yourself to the other Delta, meet your superiors besides myself, This is Pluto, my beta female and... well Hinto is sleeping, he would be my beta a male" With not much else to say he flicked his tail to allowing her to excuse herself.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Forest flashes a smile at Tsuki. "Thanks." She twitches her green tail tip and trots over to the other Delta, Rain. She tosses her head again to move her bangs. Then she studies the white male. 'How many white wolves are there here?' she thinks to herself. Then she says "So you're Rain?" her tinged with her spunky attitude.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Yuki looked around, so many wolves were coming non stop at night. She sighed and curled up into a small white ball and fell asleep.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next