Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 3 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 3 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 3 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Zander looked at the alpha of the pack "I was just looking for a pack to join and if its ok with you i would want to join your pack right here"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

"Ah, i dont need anything, just wondering how you were doing." Pluto turned to the red wolf. "Hello there" She said. Pluto sat down next to her alpha.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:51 am

Seeker turned and spotted a red male talking to Tsuki. Moving to his left side she waited to hear if her alpha would let in the new brute.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:35 pm

(Omg, Sorry for not being here! I were at my family place this weekend... Where we have a internet router which is slow as, *swears.* so I could not post anything until now. I'll be going back in two days so... I hope I get to do more now since I'm here. And Tsuki I would like to ask for EFA from Tuesday 10 july to Sunday. Then I'll be back.)

Rain woke up to see alot of new wolves all around. He jumped down to greet all of them. He first of all spotted Miyuki, Rain went over to her, and said politely; "Welcome to the pack." He look ed over his shoulder to see a black and a red wolf talking to Tsuki.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Miyuki turned her head to see a white male. "Oh uh, hello there Mr. Wolf..." She greeted. Looking down at the ground, Yuki was reliefed she wasn't the only one to have strange powers. She lifted her head to the night sky, stars shinning and the moon.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Rain looked back, and nodded his head: "My name is Rain." He said and smiled. "Sorry for the fast introduction."
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 pm

^^MIYUKI^^

"Ok. And it's ok for a fast introduction." Miyuki smiled at the wolf. Yuki knew that we were going to be good friends. Looking back, she looked at the red male, and thought "Wow i have never seen anything like that. A wolf with red coat."
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Pluto loved to greet the new male, but she started to become very thirsty after days without water. "I'll be right back." She whispered to Tsuki. She then padded off to the lake.

~To Lake Takashi~
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Seeker smiled looking around. Heading over to an empty den she made it hers and built and nest with bracken and moss. Laying half in half out she rested her head on her paws and watched the camp.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Adeline padded into the clearing, a little unsure of herself. She quickened her pace and smiled. Sitting down, she waited for anything, and nothing at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

Rain once again nodded to the wolf. And went back to the tree. (I don't think Rain needs a den. The tree is good enough for him. Razz And by the way, he doesn't like small closed places.) He jumped back up, with his right paw dangling from the thick branch. He breathed deeply. And looked around watching over the place.

(First post on the fifth page! yay! lol! )
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Yuki looked around and saw a wolf near by. She became curious and walked over to the fae. "Um, hello there. Were you looking for a pack?" She asked to the wolf name Adeline.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Adeline nods, and says. "Yes. Well, sort of. I was looking for anything, really." She smiled and stood up. "I am Adeline. And you are?" She spoke, her softer, low tones floating through the air. A slight breeze blew through her white fur, though she didn't really feel it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:06 pm

::Tsuki::

Tsuki looked at the red brute once more "Of course you can join the pack, I like the look of you.... You wanna be my delta, you can't say no, that was an order to be my Delta" he said firmly and turned around seeing another white fae talking to Miyuki "Hello there, Miyuki, who is this wolf here?" He asked looking at the wolf who he thought might be a water or Ice.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:29 pm

"I'm Miyuki" Yuki said to Adeline and then turned to her alpha. "Hello there Tsuki this is Adeline." She said to him.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm

The fae walked a little closer. Then she paused, listening with her large, green-tipped ears. She trotted on, towards the voices, her green paws hidden in the grass below. The tip of her bushy tail blended in with the undergrowth. Her tongue hung out of her parted jaws as she continued, panting. Forest soon saw two wolves talking to each other. She felt a little shy, but she peered through her bangs and slowed her pace a bit as she approached the two. "Hello."
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Miyuki looked behind her, a wolf walks. "Er. Hello?" Yuki said. She felt the late night, it was a little warm for her. Looking up to the moon she called for a small breeze.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

A slight breeze pushes Forest's bangs over, exposing one hazel eye. She flicks her bangs back in place, then says: "I'm Forest. Is this not a good time?" She asks, as she notices the wolf's surprise in her greeting. Forest twitches an ear, waiting for the wolf, which she guessed was a Wind Elemental wolf; she noticed her look up at the moon, then the breeze swiftly but gently came to them.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

In the midst of the forest near the camp, a young black pup roamed the low grounds in this remarkable forest. Jumping onto a rock she'll held her head high and breathed in all the scents of the forest already she can analyze anything in this forest nothing could stop her. Flare eye's were fixed on a cricket already she crouched only to blend in with the darkest spots in the forest, Running closer she'll pounce onto the cricket only to hear some crunch before lifting her paw up to see a cricket thats been flatten. Sticking out her pink tongue she'll look at the cricket
"gross.." she said while wiping the remains of the cricket onto the forest floor. Till her ear's twitched quickly she ran and jumped onto a large stone before watching the pack talk. Her tail wagged excitedly but for her life was sort of hard considering she has no mother or father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Seeker spotted a pup was standing on a rock standing up she shook her coat and padded over. "Hello little one." she said jumping up and sitting on the stone beside her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Flare's ears would twitch at the sound of a voice, or golden eyes would meet the one's of another pack member. Already she smiled "Hello." she greeted respectfully to her elders

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Seeker smiled. "Where is your family? You look a bit young to be on your own." she asked, "Im Seeker by the way." Seeker looked at her pack and watched them quietly.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Flare lowered her eyes down to her paws as she flattened her ears "I have no parents but this pack is my new family." She'll answer "I know i'm young but i've been analyzing this forest carefully, plus i can handle myself." she'll say while giving the last words a hint of adventure even at her age. Flare loves getting herself into what you may call "puppy trouble." but everything is an adventure for her. "I'm flare, nice to meet you seeker." she'll greeted before looking up to meet seeker's eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Seeker gasped. "No parents. Thats awful." she said. She smiled gently when Flare looked into her eyes. "Maybe you will consider me to be your new mum. I love the fact that you are adventurous."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Flare would nod at the thought of not having parent's though she was pretty much abandoned as was the rest of her siblings.. but she doesn't know where they are now.. Flare still looked at seeker but once the word "mum" was heard. Flare's eyes blazed happily as she jumped up and playfully pawed at seeker's snout "REALLY? You mean it?" she would say smiling "Of course being adventurous is what i love to do!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next