Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 20 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 20 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 20 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

Seeker smiled down at her daughter. "Of course not little one." she said. Looking back up she blinked. "I am Seeker. I am the packs Lead Sentinel and an ice wolf." she answered.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 am

Cyrax would smile lightly at the pup before returning his attention to the fae " seeker thats a nice name. Im cyrax former warrior of the distinct shaman wolf pack to the hunter of this pack." he would say "but i feel as if im still a warrior."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:31 am

( Hope you don't me coming in now. )

Thunder Paws walked forward and went underneath his adoptive mom's legs, he looked up at her and asked. "Whats going on?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 am

"hi thunder," flare greeted at him before walking over to him smiling

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 am

Seeker grinned at Cyrax. "Cyrax." she said letting his name roll off her tounge, "That's a nice name. You have the build of a warrior." Shifting her gaze from his eyes she looked more closly at the designs on his side. "What do they mean or represent?" she asked gently touching them with her nose. Tilting her head down she ran nuzzled Thunder Paws. "Nothing much small one." she said to him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am

Cyrax would smile before tilting his head towards the small pup that came. "The symbols represent: victorious, death, life, strength, courageous, fear and wisdom." he would say while he lowered his eyes. He didnt really talked about the symbols but each time he did he can remember his old pack and all the things he'd done. "ah yes i was a warrior i made it to lead warrior but the challenge was unbearable." he would say

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:42 am

Thunder Paws stared up in aw at the symbols. But He stayed underneath Seekers legs. Too be honest, Thunder Paws was sota scared of him, but he didn't want to show his fear.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Flare would nuzzle thunder "why dont you ask him something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 am

Thunder Paws nodded and looked up to Cyrax. "Cyrax...train me, I want to become to strong. And don't tell me I'm too young, I want to fight."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 am

Cyrax's jade eyes would lower down at the pup. He would push his wolf skull mask aside before stooding up. His muscles contracted "you arent young." he would say before crouching down to meet his eyes "i was 5 months when i was being trained and half of my pack's generation perished." he'll say sadly before looking down at him "i would be honored to train you in the way of a shaman wolf." he'll say "you see flare has been training already. But first thing first you need to kno the rules. I will tell you later young one. But first, seeker would you allow me to train him as a shaman warrior or regular warrior?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:01 am

Thunder Paws eyes lit up, he didn't expect him to say yes, he put on his cutest face and looked up at Seeker, trying to make his eyes go as big as possible.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 am

Flare would smile at thunder "Good you will train alongside me, may the strongest warrior win." she'll say and wink at him

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 am

"Amazing." Seeker breathed as Cyrax explained what each symbol ment. Noticing his sadness she moved closer to him and pressed against him. "Not everyone can handle being in a lead position. I'm not entirly sure I will be able to do it." she confessed softly.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:32 am

Cyrax would sigh "its not that, you swe the shaman wolf pack is a legend the worst legend of all they are ashame to all wolf kind and i was part of them. Damned to be born in such a pack, all the things i've done. I regret. Taking lead warrior means slaying the old one and feeding on he'she carcas." he would say sadly as a flashback hit him of his mother's blank golden eyes that stared right through him. Shivering he would look at flare. And scoop her close to him while licking the top of her head

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 am

Seeker gasped and nuzzled the brute. "That's awful." she breathed. Keeping close to Cyrax she hoped to give him the comfort he needed.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 am

Cyrax would nod before slowly getting up "im goin to go hunt." he would say before exiting the den

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:12 am

Looking at the pups Seeker stood. "Stay." she said. Slipping out of the den she looked after Cyrax. "Do you want some company?" she asked shifting unsure if he would let her go with him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 am

Cyrax would stop and turn to face seeker "sure." he'll say with a small smile but it was rare when he smiled he just couldnt remember the last time he did. "wait a moment." he would say turning back into the den to grab the big wolf skull warrior mask and place it between the pups "take care of it for me its all i got." he would say before heading outside with seekerY

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:20 am

Thunder Paw's interupted the silent chat, went in front of Seeker and started bounceing in front of her face, trying to get her attention. "Wait! Does that mean I can do it?!" "Not only do I become strong, I can kick Flares Tail Too! He looked at Flare with an evel grin, he could never not accept a challenge.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:22 am

Flare would smile as her father places his warrior mask down next to her and thunder. It was a fully grown mature wolf skull. Poking her tiny pup head everyone can till this mask was just too big. "hehe thunder look." she'll say smiling before hearing thunder say he'll kick her tail in this challenge growling playfully she'll pin him down and lick his nose "we'll see." she'll say with a wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 am

Seeker felt happiness run through her when Cyrax said she could go with him. When he came back out of the den with out his skull she jumped on top of him hoping to push him over. Her eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of playing with the brute.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 am

"I really hate it when you do that...." He complained. He fought with Flare playfully, biting her scruff and ears, trying to make her back down.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:34 am

Flare would laugh "awh c'mon thunder! Dont be like that." she'll say while jumping up and doing a tailwhip at his face then sliding over to his side to do a shaman wolf move nipping his ear at a good point which causes the victime to be a little too stunned to move like paralysis. Smiling she'll use one paw to push him over "aww thunder.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 am

Cyrax would look up at seeker blankly. "what are you doin?" he would ask not knowing what play was but he happened to feel a faint drop in his stomach as for a blush creeping onto his cheeks "uh shall we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 am

Thunder Paws blinked twice as he layed on his back, confused on what just happened, he quickly got back on his feet. "Argh! That's it! Time to unleash my full power!" He shouted. Thunder Paws bent all his legs and attempted to shoot a small shockwave at flare. He failed epicly and watched as Flare was hardly affected, receiving nothing more than a small shock.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next