Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 11 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 11 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 11 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  March Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:45 pm

March
It's not my fault your life is miserable

March entered her den and sat down for a while. The morning was just about to come very quickly and Marchy didn't get any sleep. Her stomach was full. She wasn't about to go to sleep. Maybe she could sharpen up her electricle skills. After all, she was a alpha in her last pack. Things should maybe go well. March still remembered how being alpha felt like. Even so, she went of far away from her den to train.

She arrived not so far from her den, she could still see it. She then stomped her paw rapidly and she was then surrounded by lighting and she then tackled the rock, breaking it an instant. March then start sparking electricity from her tail and then lighting came from the sky. March then thought it was ok for now and headed back to her den

When she arrived, she rushed to her den and fell asleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 am

Flare's eyes would flutter open. Already she felt the need to find something to eat but what caught her was the attention of new wolves. And what would a pup like herself do? Well she causually trotted over behind Tsuki "Alpha im hungry, may i ask where the kill pile is?" she asks politely while her eyes blazed with a young heart's will for adventure till her attention turned to the male "hi!" she would say

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 pm

Horizon

A young female wolf walked over and began to speak.

"Alpha im hungry, may i ask where the kill pile is?"

Suddenly feeling hungry herself, Horizon looked towards Tsuki for the answer. He was bound to know. If not then I would go make my own kill pile. In the midst of this conversation, I took the chance to really look at the stranger. Dark eyes. Very confident looking.

(lame, but it's kind of an awkward moment anyways....)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

March

March opened her eyes and stretched her muscles. Then shook and jumped down from the hill where her den was, and walked slowly to Horizon. She gasped to see a sun wolf, which is pretty rare. Marchy walked slowly and greeted the sun wolf. "Um hello, I'm March. Might you be?" She asked.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:48 pm

::Tsuki::

Tsuki examined the male before him a couple times over "Very well, you seem like a hunter... This is Horizon, our Lead Healer, you follow her order" he said in a strict voice then turned to the flame pup Flare "The kill pile is right over there, behind that den, it is kinda hard to see in this angle" He said in a happy tone smiling at the young one his tail slightly wagging. Tsu looked around checking to see if anyone was in need of aid then returning to the big rock at the front of the clearing and lying down soaking up the heat the stone had gathered from the hot sun.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Flare eyes blazed happily as her alpha responded. "thank you alpha!" she'll say while nuzzling his front leg then jumping around happily before she set off to the kill pile. Behind the den there lay a rather huge pile but for her she needed something small "hmmm.." she'll say while looking for maybe a small field mouse or possible rabbit leg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Horizon

Looking at the new hunter, Horizon felt pride grow in her chest. Lead Hunter.... Something she cherished. Something she wish she had before. Horizon looked at the new hunter, again with a new light. He was just like her in the fact that he was lean and aerodynamic. Speed was a main attribute.

"Hi there, as Tsuki had explained, I am Horizon, the Lead Hunter. It's nice to meet you. May I ask you for your name?" Horizon said calmly and friendly.

Last edited by Horizon on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm

March

March looked at the wolf and said "I'm March.." Calmly and a bit of electricity sparked from my tail as a typical greeting as a electric wolf.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Shaking the ice off her pelt Seeker padded over to Horizon. "Would you mind helping me round up the hunters under you while I get my fellow sentimentals and join together in a hunt?" she inquired tilting her head. She spotted Flare was up and she smiled softly at her pup.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Horizon

A dark fae, shaking ice off her coat, spoke openly. "Would you mind helping me round up the hunters under you while I get my fellow sentimentals and join together in a hunt?"

Horizon just nodded, and watched how the dark female looked at Flare with care and protection in her eyes. Horizon's pelt glowed with warmth, melting whatever ice was on the fae, and whatever ice was on the ground. Knowing it was getting close to night, her powers were diminishing. She felt the sun's energy get weaker, and weaker until the moon was peaking on the horizon. The crystal white fae sighed, missing her golden companion already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Seeker smiled. "Thanks." she said before turning away. She shook the water off her pelt as she slipped through the camp calling all of her wolves to her with athority in them.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Horizon

Using her best and strongest howl, she called in the hunters. However many there were, she did not know. Using her energy she glowed, lighting a way for she was a sun wolf, and couldn't help but glow in the dark. She could turn the glow off, but the amount of patience was tremendous, and already she was working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Hearing Horizons howl she noticed she had covered every wolf in the camp and she headed back to the sun wolf. Standing beside her she let Ice freeze the fur on her back and paws. She held her head high as she stood next to one of the rarest elemental wolves ever.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

March

March looked as Horizon's light beam in the morning sky. She got a slight excited and sparked some electricity from her tail. It was finally time that March did something that would help the pack. Yet she didn't know how it would turn out.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:59 am

Flare would smile before she picked out a nice rabbit leg. Dragging it with her to a nice spot she'll pick at the meat with her tiny canines. She was a fire wolf and after all she hasn't mastered her element there are time she makes herself build so much heat she cant bare it.. And times she leaves a trail of paws that seem to be burned into the ground like a pile of hot ashes.. "mama i want to meet the pack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 am

Seeker blinked and looked down at her pup. "You woke sooner than I thought little one. We are getting ready to go on a hunt." she told Flare, "This is Horizon and March." She nodded in each of the hunters directions.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Horizon

A young pup, which appeared to be Seeker's, walked up and spoke, though Horizon wasn't paying attention to that. She noticed how the young pup burned up the ground, and how she radiated heat, just like Horizon, but differently. More like a destructive force of power than a warming life-giving source. Horizon already liked this wolf and hoped there were more just like her.

(lame, but was bored)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Flare's eyes blazed with excitement "can i come too momma?" she asked eagerly before she knew it a sun wolf and electricity wolf stood before her "hello." she greeted politely

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Seeker shook her head. "Not this time Flare." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 pm

March

March looked down to see a small fire pup. "Hello" March greeted back to the pup, and sparked electricity from her paws as a greeting only for pups which most electricity wolves do. She looked around and then stared at both Horizon and Seeker, wondering what will happen next. March waited patiently.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 pm

[center]Horizon

Looking at March, electricity sparked from her tail and zapped Horizon's nose. Sneezing s great deal she finally got over it, but the fur on her muzzle, what little there was, stood up. Smiling and pawing down the soft fur she saw Seeker's ice begin to melt off from the warmth of the sun. Dimming herself a little, she tried as hard as she could to keep the ice cold.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Miyuki realized the sun has been up by now. "How long have i been sleeping?" She thought. She shook her head and walked over to the food pile and picked out a small rodent like a mouse or something. She nibbled on the food while paying close attention to her surroundings. There were more wolves, but two seems to have left here. She stretched and shook her head. "Erm, never mind about that..." She thought when she saw two wolves, one was Hinto close by. She wondered what they were up to.

Last edited by Miyuki on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:57 pm

The Camp      - Page 11 Marchb10

March flicked her tail slightly as she waited for something. She became a little bored after a long moment of silence. She ran her paws on her electric tail, grooming it slightly. When she groomed, her yellow and black tongue showed to the others, though she didn't really care since its a thing most electric wolves have. Then March turned her head everywhere, but some how clueless and lazy.

Last edited by March on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:48 am

Hinto strode through the undergrowth, his blue rippling through his pelt like an ocean under the moon. The sun beaming down on him was suffocating, as the two came closer to a small piece of the stream the male walked over and began to roll in the icy water. "Oh this is so nice," he sighed, not caring that the fallen princess was watching. Heat was about to drive him mad and he had just stopped it, that's all her had to know right now.

The wolf stood, shaking his pelt and soaking Himeyuri's at the same time, "Oooooooops," he grinned, then added on, "I missed a spot," the male splashed her, soaking her even more from head to tail, then burst out laughing, they were just out of earshot of the patrol and a fairly long walk from the camp. so no other wolf would hear him or Himeyuri in their conversation, it was here that he stopped and looked at her. "Now, explain to me why you left your pack."
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

The Camp      - Page 11 Marchb10

March got a little impatient with the others. She decided to walk around the territory. She looked around, the sky was a little bit dark and light. March sighed walked around for a bit before returnng to Horizona and Seeker, and the little pup.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next