Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 12 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 12 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 12 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 am

Ithria walks in from the training grounds, panting heavily with leaves tangled in her pelt, as well a few twigs in between her claws and pretty much everywhere else. She has dirt in between her claws, as well as on them from digging.
She says, "Hi there, everyone. Just training!"
Then she leaves to go on a run. Her bushy, silver tail slips out of view behind her thin build as she dashes off for her run.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

The Camp      - Page 12 Marchb10

March let out a tiny and quiet growl. Who was this wolf. March shook her head in annoyance and sat down for a while, looking around.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 12 Miyuki10

Miyuki looked around and saw a random moon wolf in our territory. "And who might she be?" She thought. Miyuki sneaked around the trees to see what the wolf was doing. Then she float up to the sky until she could hover above the moon wolf, to watch her run.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Ithria trots back into camp and says, "Sorry everyone about not introducing myself. I am Ithria, and I am new here." Ithria has a paw wrapped in cobwebs and her voice is muffled because she is holding poppy seeds in her teeth. "Now, is there anywhere I can put this stuff?" She pants.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

^^Miyuki^^

"You can put it in your or my den." Miyuki said while floating back to ground. "Hello there, I'm Miyuki. Might you be?" She asked quietly.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Ithria says "I already said my name is Ithria. I will put them in your den for now. I am not sure which den is mine yet." Ithria mutters in a lower tone, "The pack I used to be in was killed by hunters a few moons ago."Then Ithria brightens and hobbles over to Miyuki's den to put the herbs in the proper places.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 pm

^^Miyuki^^

"Right." Miyuki said and went into her den to see the herbs. "Nice touch..." She thought and looked over to Ithria. "Might you be a healer?" She said, crossing her left leg over her right.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

"Why yes, I am." Ithria says to Miyuki.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Flare would look at the wolves around her. Jumping up she ran around leaving trails of hot ash till one little patch of grass became lit up by fire. "oops!" she panicked while looking for water

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

March's tail started to react. "Oh just a small sun shower." She said looking up to the sky. Her tail then calmed down, which stopped the sparks from flying out. March sighed and walked back to her den. There was nothing to do. At lease for March.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Ithria comes running in, faster than any of the wolves in the camp have seen her run before. She pants and then collapses on to the ground. She tries to catch her breath for several minutes, then pants, A black wolf... In the Outlands... chased me... I came here... before just giving up on telling her story at the time and then falls asleep in the middle of camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 pm

March stretched. "I sense something." She thought and looked around. March focused, sparks coming from her body. Then she ran around neat the out lands.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm

The Camp      - Page 12 Happyi10

Happy walked around the territories of a elemental wolf pack. "Such a nice territory.." She thought, and bumped into a wolf. "I'm sorry." She said, but looked up. "Wow a moon wolf!" She said smiling and started jumping around him. "This is awesome!" Happy laughed and fell on the ground smiling. She shook her head and rolled around on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm

When Ithria wakes up, she leaves to go figure out a little bit more about the enemy pack. An hour later, when she comes back, she is covered in blood, some her own and some of a Teki Pack member. She heads for her den and comes back out with cobwebs and marigold on the cuts. She pants, I fought with my brother... Sicil... I found out that he gave me the scar on my left eye, and just before we fought, he asked if I wanted to join his pack, and that they were planning to attack our pack! Then I tried biting him on the neck. He flipped me over, and I scraped his belly. Before I knew it, I had him pinned down. Then I scraped his eye exactly as he once scraped mine, and then I ran here...

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm

::Tsuki::

Tsuki stood there un moving "Just because you are a sun wolf don't think it will make me think twice before taking you down" He growled in a quiet voice. In truth, Tsuki would avoid attacking any moon or sun wolf because of there rarity but he couldn't show such weakness. "What do you want?" Tsuki had Ithria's words ring through his head "Unless you are a warrior, get out!" He said glaring at her. Why... Why is she so happy?' He wondered. Tsuki wasn't quite his usual self, he was quite stressed "Seeker!!! You and Horo go and catch up with March! Tell her to stay down, just observe and find out some of there motives!" He said in a harsh tone that pierced through the camp "Now!" He added before looking at the overly happy wolf "We have what I would call a war upon us, Unless you can call yourself useful in such category, leave"
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I will go look for herbs. We will need all the herbs we can get if there is a war... Ithria runs off to go search for herbs.

EDIT: Ithria comes back with all the herbs she knows that can ease infection, stop bleeding, or help the pack in other ways. She insists that everyone chews and swallows chamomile. She also insists on eating some every morning, until the war is over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Cyrax came into the camp territory he was aware of all the wolves that were gathered there. And no one will take a unknown scent nicely. Stroding into the clearing his dark pelt showed in the faint light as for his eyes that were the shade of jade gazed all around. Seeing a wolf yelling he must of assumed that was the alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Ithria growls slightly at the sight of the new wolf. I am sorry, we are in the beginnings of a war. Not everyone may welcome you warmly. You need to be on the look out for unknown wolves, you know... Ithria says after she gathers that this is a new wolf, not an enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:15 pm

FROM > THE OUTLANDS

The Camp      - Page 12 Jason10

Jase peered from the far side of the camp. He used the wind to blow his scent in the opposite direction making it impossible to scent him. The only way to find out he was there was if you saw him which was really hard since he was behind two rows of bushes. 'Lot's of wolves... approximately fifteen to twenty... very, very few males... one pup... sun and moon wolves...' He thought taking notes in his head then looked at the new wolf 'let's see how they handle loners'
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

::Tsuki::

Tsuki looked at the new wolf. He needed more members at this time but he can't just be will dilly and except everyone who came by. "I don't think some one like you is here to be just passing through" He said with a low growl at the bottom of his throat. Tsuki walked up to him a littl e cautious at first and took a quick sniff him "Nah he is clean, this one has been a loner for a while" Suk said in remark and circled the brute a couple of times "Fine physique... How about hunter? We will have lot's of hungry warriors out there" He said patting his tail on the ground.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Ithria sees a glimmer of movement out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she sees a black wolf who appeared to be hiding behind a few bushes. Then she trots over to see who he was. She walked behind him, so if he was a wind wolf, he would either let her smell him or let the whole pack smell him. She gasps in shock as she realizes he smells similar to Sicil. She says to him I fought Sicil, and I can do the same to you! As she rakes her claws down his back.
EDIT: Ithria flips the wolf and rakes his belly, while getting ready to clamp onto his neck with her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:29 pm

The Camp      - Page 12 Happyi10

"Hehe sorry... But ima be looking for a pack. Might I be some help?" She said in her western voice. She jumped around and rolled on the ground as she enjoyed the sun beam, her sun on the forehead, still reflecting the sunlight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

The Camp      - Page 12 Jason10

Jase yelped, he first instinct was to fight back bu then he remembered Ves's words, but still he refused to run "You are the one who fought Sicil? You are his sister?" He questioned. 'Wow... both so strong... And both moon wolves... Maybe If I was like them I wouldn't be discarded at birth... Maybe... I could still be at my parents side' He thought ignoring the fact he was being attacked. Even if his parents abandoned him, he still would do anything to be with them. The only person who counted as his family was Ves and she made it a strict rule to not act if such thing was true. Jason glared at her with envy. Even if he wasn't to banged up he felt weaker then ever. 'Ves was right... Stick around in a fight and I will die' He thought still staring at the wolf how was attacking 'What do I do know? Run? I could get away but...' He really didn't know what to do... So his stupid conclusion was nothing. 'I bet my sibling were like these two... so strong... so thins is the kind of wolf I was given up for, huh' he thought. Tears started to pour from his eyes, uncontrollably, his expression didn't change, he remained o stare at his attacker, his vision blurry of tears. He laid there crying all the tears he had held back ever since he was a pup.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 pm

March screamed. "Rival pack alert." She yelled on a high rock to inform the pack. She said still sparking electricity.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 pm

The Delta ran into the camp, panting. Immediately she yelled out "All Warriors and Sentinels, please come over to me. Tsuki, we are preparing for battle" she called to the Alpha. She stood tall as she waited for the group of wlves to line up.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next