Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Hounds --: Thunder Paws :--

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Empty The Dark Hounds --: Thunder Paws :--

Post  King Thunder Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Name: Diablo

Species: Houndoom

Level: 100

Moves:
~Dark Pulse
~Fire Blast
~Flame Thrower
~Howl

Lone Or With Trainer: Lone

Personality: On the outside Diablo here has the ...*COME NEAR ME AND I'LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF*' kind of personality ^^. He's cold and mean to most, even to his friends, but thats just him. He takes everything seriously, and doesn't like jokes and humor. He is the lead of his team, and doesn't let anyone rival him. Long ago though, when he was just a Houndour, Diablo wasn't always like this. He was very caring and innocent back then. Now though, it seems that it has left...but deep down, he still holds this caring trait. If there is a weaker or smaller Pokemon in trouble, he won't hesitate to help.

Shiny?: NUUU

Item: None

Accessories: None ._.

Extra: EH?

The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Leader14

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Name: Slane

Species: Mightyena

Level: 100

Moves:
~Night Daze
~Crunch
~Faint Attack
~Thief

Lone or with Trainer?: Lone

Personality: Slane has the same cold hearted personality of Diablo, but fights with him constantly. Often of times he feels like he should lead, but Diablo never let him take charge. But despite of this Slane still stays with him. Its funny really, cause where they came from, Houndoom and Mightyena were rivals. They have both known eachother since they were young, and back then they still fought. But even so, the two of them make a great team. It is only in the heat of battle...that they get along.

Shiny?: No ^^

Item: Nope

Accessories: None

Extra: ...

The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Mighty10

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Dark_d10

King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Left_bar_bleue50/100The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Empty Re: The Dark Hounds --: Thunder Paws :--

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 am

You match their looks with what I thinkmof as their look personalities well.That soundeed wrong.derp.>.<
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Left_bar_bleue50/100The Dark Hounds  --: Thunder Paws :-- Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down