Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++

+4
Pluto
March
miyuki
King Thunder
8 posters

Go down

Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 pm

~Basics~
Name: Thunder Paws
Nickname: Thunder
Element: Electric
Current Rank: Warrior

~Apperance~
Fur Color: Black
Markings: Lightning going up his legs.
Eye Color: Yellow
Scars: None

~Personality~
Thunder is probbally the kind of wolf you either love or hate, he has a spunky and social personality, always moving around and running in to things...litterly. He's the 'entertainment' I guess you could say, acting more like a pup than an adult. He doesn't have the brightest inteligence either, depending on pure luck and instict, becasue of this he can get into trouble at times, either by hitting on the females. saying the wrong comment, or by doing something just plain stupid. But other than that, he's still devoted to his pack and rank, always there to do whatever he can.

Dislikes: Stronger wolves than him, Electric wolves (He wants to be the best at Electricity), Bordom, Rules, Silence.

Stengths: Quick, Strong Electric Powers.

Weaknesses: Short Tempered, Too Hyper, Imature, Can't Control Powers Well, Short Attention Span.

Something Interesting: His powers are controlled in his feet, and when he runs, small Electric sparks shoot out, it is because he has unussually strong electric powers...but sadly, he can't control them well, and sometimes he releases his stored power unintentially. Also, he can't go in water, not because he can't swim, but because he can't control his powers well, when he goes in water, he might acidentilly shock anyone in with him, so be careful! Another interesting fact is that he talks and kicks his legs around in his sleep and often he will wake up screaming. Lastly is about his attention span. Thunder tends to bump into and trip over things alot. When he runs, alot of times he doesn't look where he is going and will often bash into a tree or rock...He also forgets things alot and has a bad memory because of it.

~Family And History~
History: Thunder Paws was found in the middle of the woods laying uncounsious, someone from the pack found him and brought him here, when he awoke he had no memory of what happened and neither did he know his name or family. But Thunder paws didn't even care really, he got up and started prancing around the camp, someone noticed the tiny sparks coming out of his paws and called him Thunder Paws, it sounded kind of funny to the other wolves, but Thunder Paws loved the name. As a pup, he was the hyper active one, the only other pup around was Flare, in which he bacame close friends with as they began training. Anyone who came into the camp he would challenge, although no one agreed to spar him becasue of his age and size. He devoted himself to fighting so he can become a warrior and protect his pack, so no one would be found lost like he was. Thunder though, keeps this secret, and says he does it only to fight, which is partially true though. It was at six months when he journeyed to the shaman caves to train as a warrior, along with others the same age as him. It took another 6 months to complete it and then came back with everyone else, earning his warrior rank. Currently he is at the age where he is looking for loooove. Real love, not his 'playa' self. Although he still does that too. Right now he and Flare are dating~ Wonder how'll that will turn out?

Family: His family was never known or found, the same for his littermates, but even so, he really doesn't seem to care about his parents or siblings, whether they are still alive, or dead...and because he never really had his own family, he doesn't understand the relationship of a one.

Adopted By: Seeker

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Relationships~
Flare: Flare was his best friend when they were both pups, being both the same age. At first Thunder thought of her as a rival, but quickly grew fond of her. Flare had a habit of pinning Thunder down, which he thought was always annoying. But he got used to it over time. They trained together, explored together, and faced danger together. Today they are still both really close.....now even mates. But, Flare and him still both love messing with one another. i wonder what might happen in the future?

Cyrax: As a pup, Thunder veiwed Cyrax as the strict and traditional guy who always ruined his fun. That, and becasue Cyrax didn't like him near Flare sometimes. When discovering how Cyrax grew up in another strict pact with strange customs, he grew interested thinking it would help him become a warrior. It was becasue of Cyrax Thunder grew to know about the Shamen Wolves. He was even allowed to participate in their customs. Cyrax also helped trained Thunder to become a warrior, and after all this, he grew to have respect for Cyrax, and is the only wolf he looks up to. But of course Thunder keeps this secret.

Seeker: Thunder's Mummy! Okay not really, but Seeker is the one who adopted him when he came into the pack. He was never really close to her like a real son, Thunder didn't care about family. When getting into trouble, Seeker was the one who gave punishment, one of thse punishments being a delay in him becoming an apprentice, which made him extremely depressed and whiney. Today they have a positive relationship you could say, and he knows not to do anything stupid in front of her!

March: Thunder's elemental mentor when training. From arriving in the pack, Thunder had always disliked the electric hunter. Mostly because he wanted to be the best electric wolf there was, and at that time March was the only other electric wolf in the pack besides him. He challenged her to fights as a pup, although she always refused, or just shrugged him off like he was nothing. Other facts included March being a girl. To Thunder, guys had to be more powerful, so he wanted to be better, although he could never surpass March's powers. Another fact was becasue of her personality, she was always so emotionless and serious it irritated him! And lastly were their veiws on their species. March was alwasy yelling at him to be more mature, and talking about the strict ways of the electric kingdom, which he didn't care about. To Thunder electric wolves were more layed back and free, not some warrior pack from a noble kingdom. Today he still shares these feeling, and hopes someday to battle her.

Miyuki: Thunder doesn't really interact much with the former healer, and when he does he finds her to be rather creepy... XD Whatever he does he can't figure her thoughts out. Miyuki is Alphass now, but Thuder still keeps the same additude towards her as if she were the same rank as him. But then again he does that to everyone...

Tsuki: Guess like any pack member, Thunder feels loyal to Tsuki because he allowed him to join the pack, but other than that they don't really talk.

Pluto: Like March, Thunder isn't very fond of her expressionless additude. But other than that, they have a nuetral relationship.

Happy: Thunder was shocked to hear that Happy was a lead Warrior, she's a girl! Which to him again thought girls wern't as strong. They too havn't really talked, but Thunder likes her personality, and she can relate to him when it comes to their happy and energetic personality. They would both get along if they wanted, but just don't really have many conversations. However Happy was his skill mentor, and learned alot from her.

Forest: Don't really comunicate, but when they do its just the typical talk. Like Happy, Thunder likes her additude and would probbally get along well if they got together.

Rain: I-I honestly think that they never talked. But if they did I just don't remember! But Thunder thinks he's pretty cool. XD

Crie: When this princess first arrived when Thunder was an apprentice, he was glad to have another wolf the same age as he that was a girl, until he discovered she was a princess. And just like he thought, the fae was spoiled and demanding. So he disliked her for while, it seemed whatever he liked Crie hated. But after a long while, after they both earned their ranks, they mannaged to have a conversation without one of them storming off irritated. Today they accually get along, and I guess you can say their friends. Thunder still doesn't like her princess ways, but learns to deal with it, even learning to have some fun with it!

Scorch: Thunder's rival. As soon as they spoke to eachother, Thunder knew he hated this guy. He honestly never knew why, they just didn't get along. Scorch tended to pester him around and mention his small size alot, which Thunder HATED. He had to dig his claws into the earth to make himself not lunge at the fire wolf. He sure was glad when he found out he wouldn't be training with the guy. But after a talk they forgot about the past and decided to move on. They are now battle rivals, but atleast they don't want to kill eachother. Razz

Jay's Wing: The hyper little pup who Thunder at first thought was annoying, and still kinda does at times. But Thunder does LIKE the young wolf...at least when he's not slapping Thunder with fish and blurting things out..but Thunder veiws him like the little brother he doesn't know if he had, and hopes to teach him to be like him....OH GOD....Thunder thinks Jay's Wing was alot like him as a pup, and they both get along well.....most of the time.

JayFeather: Thunder has never talked to the new lead healer much, but thinks that the medicine wolf can be rather annoying. He doesn't hate him, Thunder just thinks that JayFeather acts like he knows it all. So far they havn't had a real conversation yet, but it would be interseting to see what would happen if they do.

Thundera: Okay, lets not lie...Thunder wants to hit on her. Out of all the wolves that come to camp, Thundera was the only one he didn't bare fangs at, instead...he welcomed her. He thought Thundera was so pretty~ So they have a positive relationship so far. Hopefully Thunder won't hit on the Electric Wolf in front of Flare...O_O

Hinto: ...Never...talked too.

Hina: Never spoke to yet Very Happy

Aiden: Aiden is Thuder's 'sorta brother?' XD Well yeah. Thunder thinks Aiden is a pretty cool duded even though they don't really talk. He likes how powerful Aiden is with his element beside the fact that he is blind.

Icewing: Never really talked to her either, but Thunder sorta wishes that Icewing was older, becasue she would make a fine looking fae in his oppinion! But she's also his 'sorta sister' sooooo. Don't worry, I'm no pedo! xD

Pine: Thunder really likes this pup, he thinks that she has real potantial to be a warrior. He also likes her spunky personality.

Agasta: She is annoying to him, nothing more to say. X3

Fall: Fall is okay to Thunder, he sometimes gets creeped out by his expression though.

Mist: Never talked to Mist, but would probally get along okay if they did.

Breeze: Same with Mist Razz

Story: Thunder doesn't reall pay any attention to this silent female pup. She's like Canada!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Theme Song~

Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ 2a7vn916

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 24 times in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue50/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty Re: Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:30 pm

lol woelcome thunder paw. Since MArch is more experienced, i don't think you'll like her xD

epic caps and spelling error here xD Checking out Pluto, Happy, March, and my bio would be nice Wink
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue82/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty Re: Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Heh heh, sorry I'll go fix it now. ^_^"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue50/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:38 pm

lol what? anyways welcome. (and i just repeated myself...)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue82/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh whoops sorry! I thought you mean't the errors in my bio thing, my bad. But thanks! I'm really glad to be here, and I can't wait to start roleplaying.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Thats ok. I'm just really interested on what Thuder Paws reaction would be when he meet March since he wants to be the best electric wolf xD
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Hmm, he would probably challenge her to a fight, then get flown across the camp, and then try again. xD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 pm

xD Lawl i don't think he would want dat. Come on teh chat :3
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Welcome to the pack Thunder Paws. Looks like March got a tiny competition? xD
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue63/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Hahaha! I doubt you'll have to worry about him. xD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

OMG another pup! Smile whoa whoa ur adopted by seeker too? uh we siblings now? no we r not lol i got adopted by cyrax secretly juss too say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Welcome Thunder Paws

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 am

Whoa xD

Welcome Thunder Paws
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue71/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

It's a while ago... But welcome to the pack!!
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue65/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice bio, but not near as nice as mine. Razz Go check mine out! Welcome to the pack, Thunder Paws!

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

OH. MAH. NACHOS....I finnally finnished typing. *Hand falls off and crawls away*

Well I added a relationships section, so you know what Thunder thinks of you. Why? Becasue I was bored. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:21 pm

XD Nice dude. Glad to know you want to hit on Thundera, think of me as a little bro when I'm not slapping you with a fish, and that you think Jayfeather is a know it all. Which in real life, he sometimes is. SOMETIMES. JUST SOMETIMES. And to tell the truth, I don't wanna know what'd happen if you talked to Jay........I'd either end up good,nuetral, or bad. I swear.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Left_bar_bleue5/100Thunder Paws~ The Spark Of Life ++UPDATED!++ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Your thoughts in Miyuki was my fave XD

She is rather creepy.... XD
Muahahaha. Although (I cannot type) Crie is a princess. She is a little layed back and calm............... I think.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Hahaha thats nice to know :3 lol i feel loved <3 haha i like how you stated all your relationships Smile
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down