Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP

2 posters

Go down

Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP

Post  Robin Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:06 am

Name: Henry (WHY THE HELL WOULD I TELL YOU WHAT IT TRULY IS?!ok,maybe I'll tell SOME people what it really is.)

Age: 12 WHERE"S MAI* CAKE??I"LL GO FIND IT!*starts sniffing around for cake!*

Hair: Summer/Spring> darkish brown and when the light hits it it looks auburn
Winter/Fall> DARK brown,looks almost black

Eyes: sometimes called crystal blue,they are stormy grey in color.When I was young,They were a brilliant light blue.They are pale in color,and im told that people sometimes feel like they're falling into them ot that i can see beyond them into their souls.

Build: Thin,and i'm strong and fast.My nickname is 'Leopard' because my I run faster than anyone in my class,I hang out with a group of four boys,we're called 'the pack',(little story here to get you guys to understand,our fave game to play is we try to purposely push each other off this long piece of cement that encircles our playground thats about half the width of a sidewalk if you fall off you die you can knock them off anyway and drag them with you if you fall) During this game<< once i accidentally scratched mai friend and it caused blood to come up,and last but not least,i can push one of mai friends who weighs 123 lbs. and who hunts off the thing,and i only weigh 79 pounds, and my teeth are all sharp and eight of them end in points you can see.

Personality: Have to meet me.According to some shriks,I'm depressed for no reason at all.Im not moping aroundn im tired of life depressed,but im anti-social depressed.Im just gonna give you mai zodiac sigh thing.It explains me more than ill ever be able to. http://www.psychicguild.com/horoscopes_zodiac.php?sign=Scorpio

,ROBIN AND NIGHTWING AND BATMAN, MUSIC!,the dark,the night,fall,black

Dislikes: being hugged, my mom,my sisters,homework,god,not much for making close friends,so i dont like big parties or people i haven't met much, high schoolers on mai abus,mai school,light,heat and cold

If you wanna know anything else,Just say so,cuz i ran out of ideas. >.<

Last edited by Timothy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Left_bar_bleue5/100Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty Re: Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 am

You forgot to say who's in the pack.AND I DIDNT forgeT your birthday! Oh,and if you tell anyone my name

YOU SHALL DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!

So have a nice day! Smile
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Left_bar_bleue50/100Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty Re: Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP

Post  Robin Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Don't worry.I won't tell anyone your name.It'd ruin your cover.(>.>)(<.<) (>.>) all clear.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Left_bar_bleue5/100Jay's Wing>>>>>How I became a werewolf! WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down