Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP

+2
Jayfeather
Robin
6 posters

Go down

The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP

Post  Robin Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am

The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Ak000015The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Images20

Name:Jay's Wing

Nicknames: Jay

Crush: none

Mate: none

Parents: Jirdo-mom-electric Gefin-dad-time

Pups: none

Littermates: Furin-brother-time

Wanted Rank: WARRIOR

Wanted Element: ELECTRIC

Eye Colour: Golden Amber

Fur Colour: Dark grey and a yellow ruff>has large ears

Markings: black stripes all through pelt forming strange patterns

Personality: Jay's Wing is a small,lithe,happy wolf.He is always happy,and full of boundless energy(like Cooro).He enjoys running and jumping,and loves nothing more than to laugh.He trips often though,so he's tough.He's also determined and curious.If he sets his mind on something,only a VERY SERIOUS consequence can stop him.His curiosity can sometimes get him into trouble though,and he likes doing mischief.So watch out!He can become very serious though.He is normally level headed(well,as much as he can be),but he wont take an insult lightly.He may not snap,but will hold a grudge for a LONG time.He is not a timid wolf,and will state what he has on his mind without thinking.But if he wishes to,he can withdraw completely so he seems just like an empty shell.He respects older wolves(most of them at least),and would never mess with an Alpha or a Lead,as he knows it will only get him in trouble.He also never messes with anyone who is serious all the time.

Likes:Running,jumping,laughing,hugging (not being hugged,he hugs,not he is hugged), LEAFBLOWERS,ROBIN NIGHTWING AND BATMAN

Dislikes:sitting around,waiting,and SPANISH

Strengths:small,lithe,and hard to hit

Weaknesses:doesn't have as much strength as other wolves and cant take a direct hit well

Favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZagjrYfXbhY&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=IfnJA8pM_CY&feature=BFa&list=PLC7A5E02CC0FAD7E0

History: Jay's Wing's pack originally had a ceremony.If you could make it out of a
series of tunnels,you became a needed,strong member of the pack.Jay's Wing made it out of the tunnels,but he was not able to make it out unscathed.From 2 weeks of plodding around in the dark with no food,he had grown small,fast, and his eyes were accustomed to the dark,and had to reset.He was not strong anymore,and many of his friends did not like him for it.His family wanted him to be happy,so he left.Eventually,he found this pack,and he hopes to start anew here.
[img][/img]

Last edited by Robin on Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue5/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty Re: The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:16 am

YAY!JAY!YOU FINALLY GOT ON!WHEE-HAHA!*EMBRACES JAY'S WING*WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

OH,AND THUNDER,TOUCH HIM AND
DIEA SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue50/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty Re: The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 am

But I need to give him a hug! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue50/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 am

I dunt wonna be hugged!I read ur bio!leave meh alone!AND I DONT LIKE HUGS!*runs towards Jay and hides behind him*
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue5/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 am

Welcome Mr. Jay Wing. Now what rank did you want. *Listens closely*
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue82/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:34 am

My build would suggest a hunter,and i dont particularly want to be a hunter,so warrior's my best bet.

Last edited by Robin on Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Welcome to the pack Jay's Wing! Hope we meet in RP sometime Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

We shall meet sometime.....mwahahaha.....hehe just kidding.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Haha! Nice bio Jay's Wing! Glad you wanted to join! Smile
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue65/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh ja, i forgot to say WELCOME!

March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Left_bar_bleue63/100The THUNDERerously AWESOME bio of Jay's Wing/ROBIN (I just had to add that<--)WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 am

Ok,added a pic,fixed the colors,and added some stuff.Hope you like it Very Happy
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum