Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

+6
Midnight
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
King Thunder
Cry
+Thundera+
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Thundera
Thun-d-era

Element: Electricity

Appearence
Fur pelt: A carmel like texture very light brown with a golden hint at tips
Fur markings: Vanilla looking white swirling around hind legs with a leaf looking marking and a zelda symbol plus on her forehead a marking that symbolizes her royal outlook (I love zelda!! Smile
Eye color: Light blue a beautiful shade
Accesories: A blue gem in the middle of her forehead as for earrings with a red thread  and two locks of long fur weaved behind her ears

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 The_Princess_by_FaceTaiheiyo

Personality: Thunder happens to have a serious mood all the time she thinks of herself to have a royal outlook as for sometimes being playful. She can be a flirt at times but mostly she is a fighter. But besides those things she is very kind and generous

Dislikes: Competition, rain, obnoxious wolves. Mean wolves

Family: 
Mother: Cheetara
Father: Lion-o
Brother: Tigra 
(Yes i love Thundercats <3 all the way thats why i chose Thundera as a name :3)

+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty Re: The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  Seeker Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 am

Welcome to the pack
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty Re: The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  +Thundera+ Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank u Very Happy
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Did I welcome you? I don't think i did- WLECOME XDDDDDDDDD
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Well,another Electric wolf.So much for "Electric wolves are more serious than other elements" ! But watch out!Once mai computer is fixed and i don't have to hide in a closet to post,The as of right now only electric pup shall BRING IT ON as much as I can to make you misreble like Thunder-paws :)!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:51 am

Aw gee thanks... love you too. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey Thunder,why is it you keep losing? You lost to Crie,Flare,Scorch,always March beats you,but you can't really go against her,ME(in mai own wierd way of annoying you to hell and then biting you in the paw),and at your current rate,you'll probably get in another fight soon too.I don't know If youu'll win or lose the njext one,but what is with you and losing? Mainly to girls.I don't mean any offense and I'm not trying to gloat,just stating the obvious question.I have one more question though.

ARE YOU EVER GONNA PICK ONE GIRL? EVER? Or are you going to bother all the girls to the point they all wanna slap you with a fish or their tail like I did? Again,no offense or gloating intended.Just stating the obvious question.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Well,I'm happy to see another healer.Wow,so many people are healers,and several pups wanna be healers....I think we'll have very few health, healer shortage,or herb issues around here Smile Oh,and Welcome Thundera.Try not to Get Thunder-paws in another fight.At this rate,he might ground himself to the Healer's Den if he DOESN'T LET HIMSELF HEAL FIRST.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:20 pm

No worries i wont even associate in a fight unless needed i was taught better. Unless a girl starts a fight with me you have no say. Cause i got to defend myself xD But first of all thunderpaws u must stop flirting cuz it seems i will be in a girls enemy view cause crie likes u, flare u giving all da girls the wrong idea so get wit the girl u like haha xD cuz i feel like flare is gonna attack me n crie.. Jayfeather we wont have shortage of herbs i can bring more Smile
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Don't worry,If you guys get in a girl fight I'll stay FAR away until you guys cool down.And i know that you'll get more.I said there WEREN't going to be any shortages.IU know there won't be.Unless something happens in rp and all the plants start dying for some mysterious reason.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Haha oh xD true but that will be horrible if all the plants died! Sad
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Yes,It would be horrible if all the plants died!I wouldn't have tall grasses to hide in and ambush Thunder from!And then I wouldn't have a nice young tree to climb to hide from Thunder!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:52 am

We are really getting on Thunder now.THUNDER IF YOU READ THIS WE ARE NOT TRYING TO HARM YOUR SELF ESTEEM!i thought this topic was about Thundera,not Thunder-paws anyways!
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:09 am

Correct JayFeather. PLease stay on topic. Thanks~!

toodles~!
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Oh my apologies :3
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2