Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 4 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 4 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Pluto Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 4 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto silently looked at Mist and said nothing. She nodded as a gretting, continuing her meal with Miyuki. She watched as Happy jumped around in the snow, enjoying herself. Pluto sighed and left her unfinished meal. "I'll be sleeping." She said with very little expression and left.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 4 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I'll be sleeping."

MIyuki silently looked at Pluto and yawned. She looked at Mist, then Happy. Yuki was happy that her pack grew, but was heartbroken for the fact that Tsuki was go ne. She sighed and left her unfinished carcass too. She took one glance back to make sure everything was ok, then left for her own den.

Last edited by Miyuki on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Asgata went to sleep right after that. Fall's dull eyes scanned his sister. Fall found it entertaining, (What a creeper) The male pup went out to go see his sibling Mist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:08 am

Her eyes glowed the perfect shade of amber and  a pelt of total darkness that created a luring mysterious reflection. "Thunder?" she called out walking around looking for her old friend. Its been awhile and yet they have achieved their ranks. Young puphood rivals and yet she wanted to see him. Her slim body moved between the thick bushes as she passed each berry bush till she reached the camp clearing. Her tail impatiently swished back and fourth

(sorry guy's for the inactivity, i got so much on my mind and i have yet to be accepted in my college! )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:22 pm

The white male walked into the camp, his tail drooped down. He looked up, and looked around the camp. Jiu sighed, and went to the den. I wish I felt like a real member of the pack, not like an outsider. The wolf sniffed the ground, walked in circles then curled up on the corner of the dark den. He wrapped his bushy white tail around his body, then closed his eyes. Jiu drifted off into a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:10 am

The fire female lowered her blazing eyes to the ground. She couldnt even find her friend. Her tail dragged and yet she looked around the camp still searching for him she even peered inside dens. Entering a dark den her body lit in flames to lighten up the den enabling her to see more well but all she saw was a white male. "opps sorry." she said and killed her fire and turned to walk out but once she exited the den she sat down. Her pelt blew lightly in the wind before she thought of what her father was doing along with Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:01 pm

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Tsuki walked slowly around the territory, making his way towards the camp, or at least where he remembered it to be. Tsuki, Alpha male of the Elemental Wolf Pack, had left, unannounced. He had a vision. More like a dream. There was a great battle, some Fire and Earth wolf pack was trying to take over the only moon reserve left in the world. Tsuki was aware that the moon wolves had sent him that dream. He was couldn't tell the pack, well, some of them he knew would insist on them coming along, but it wasn't there fight. Slowly moon wolves had been disappearing, as already they are very rare and even the smallest change in the bloodline could easily destroy it. Tsuki had left to fight in the battle... They one. Kind of. They drove of the other pack but lost many number in the pack. The moon wolves thanked Tsuki greatly for his assistance in the fight but sent him back to his own knowing that he had left his own pack to fight in the battle.

'Alpha male? Am I?' The male thought. Easily the pack must have assumed he had died or something. Miyuki... She could have, Should have gotten a new mate. Being alone Alpha Female was... Not a great idea. Tsuki's thought about his mate, or most likely ex-mate. She must have been devastated. 'Even when she finds out I'm alive... Why would she still like me? After leaving her... I'm so sorry...' He whimpered sadly. 'Technically... I'm still alpha and have more power over Miyuki so If I have to I could... No I couldn't... And besides, the pack probably doesn't trust me anymore.... They will side with Yuki' The white wolf tried to remember his way back to the camp, he was hesitant not knowing what they all say. Would they be happy to see him? Angry he had left them? Tsuk pressed further. I'm sure what ever happens... It will be as I deserve it.

The winter flurries pored down from the sky, making Tsuki's white pelt melt in with the snow, hardly visible from afar. The male breathed in deeply, the cold stinging his nostrils. The earth around him was scentless. '... I should find the camp... This could easily turn into a bad blizzard' He thought. Tsuk had been gone for about five months. So much could have changed in that time. 'Miyuki...' His thoughts said again. The white she wolf was all he thought about while he was gone. Even during the battle.He fought knowing if they won he could reunite with his mate again. Een if she no longer wanted anything to do with him, they would at least be able to see one another again. The winter air hugged and tugged at his fur, frosty bites clung to his skin. Tsuk came across a small tree den. It looked both warm and cosy. The male gave a second thought and walked past. He was determined to get back to camp. He hadn't walked, ran, jumped across all that land from the pack to the reserve and back again not to see... Her again.

Like a child he was deep down, he would keep going, even if a storm, or a blizzard struck through. He had to find her. 'What if Miyuki had died while I was gone? What if she went after me and got lost? Would she be able to go on by herself? She was a healer. Not a hunter or a warrior! It would be all my fault' He thought as he stared to speed up. If anything happened to Yuki when he was gone he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Sure he cared about the rest of the pack but his childish instincts only let him concentrate on one thing at a time. Some people may have found it romantic as the injured wolf who just came from battle only had seeing his partners face again as his priority rather then tend to his very own wounds. No. Romantic was not it. Some in the pack knew. Others did not. Tsuki was not really disabled but he had the brain of a child. Well not all the time. It was more like a split personality but the two side knew eachother.

Tsuk could finally smell the faint scent of what the pack had smelled like. The tress, although coated in snow, started to look familiarly. The wolf's steady trot broke out into a run. Tsuki came to a screeching halt "Miyuki?!?" He called out happily forgetting that she may still be angry at him. The sudden running and sprint he had down had reopened a gash on his right forearm shoulder. Blood trickled down and stained a small spot of ivory white snow a crimson red. Tsuk winced in pain but ignored and and slowly walked to the Alpha's den. He felt odd with all the eyes were watching him as he walked over. "Miyuki" He whispered.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Miyuki

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

A familliar scent was brought towards Miyuki's direction. "Tsu-" She thought and turned around.

"Miyuki"

Miyuki's eyes widened. "Tsuki where as he been?" She thought shaking a little bit. He looked different. Rather beat up. "TSUKI!" She barked happily and ran over to her long lost mate. She started licking his muzzle and waggin her tail happily like a child,
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:52 pm

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Tsuki sighed with relief. She wasn't angry. She was happy. Assuming from her reaction. There was no other Alpha Male that he would challenge. "Miyuki" He said nuzzling her. "I missed you so much" Tsuki smiled. The warm sweat scent, already rubbing onto his own fur. "I Promise. I will never leave you again"

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Miyuki

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki sniffed Tsuki's paws.

"I missed you so much"

"Me too," Miyuki said nuzzling her mate.

"I Promise. I will never leave you again"

Miyuki sniffed her mate again. "If it was important, you should of just told me." She said looking around. "Tsuki, it mean moon right?" She said looking at the sunset, watching the faded moon come. She looked around. "Pluto and I were getting bored without you." She said pointing to Pluto and her bored face. "Happy though seems to be occupied." She said smiling and walking away.

miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:12 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie was soon trotting back to camp. There, she saw a strange white wolf with a moon sybol on the shoulder. "Who is this wolf? And what is he doing to alpha?" She thought. Maybe Miyuki found a mate. Or it was a family member. But if she is wind and coes from the clouds, why would a moon wolf live on the clouds if it can't even ealk on it. Crie shook her head. She was certain it was her mate. Crie casually walked towards them, passed the two, and into her den. She sticked her little head outside to watch the others come back.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 4 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked at Tsuki. "It's been a while." She said waving her paw, still serious as ever. She watched Miyuki turned happy go lucky. She sighed, watching her friend. And of course, that Happy champ. "Where were you all this time? You looked beat up." She said patting the alpha male's back. "Well good times. I remember the first time we met. But that really isn't the time right now." She said grinning and walking over to her den.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Thunder entered the camp and imediatly saw a fammilier white moon wolf. "I-is that? Oh what was his name?" Thunder banged his head to try and remeber, he was so young when this wolf was around, so he couldn't qiute remember much. However he knew that this was the alpha male. "Oh uh! Tsuki!? Is that really him!?
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Flare would run towards the camp finally entering the clearing she'll have Jay's wing riding her back. She was warm and soon she looked back for thunder "Hey thunder come here." she said while awaiting her old rival. She knew he was cold so she created a heat of energy around them

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Jayfeather walked into camp and saw that there was a white male moon wolf that looked all battered up.It also looked and smelled like the male had just got there.Seeing him with Miyuki,Jayfeather thought he was probably a new member of the pack.Then he saw Miyuki nuzzle the other wolf and scratched that thought.He must be the alpha male,Miyuki's mate.Realizing he was staring,Jayfeather looked away not wanting to seem rude.He looked the other way and now saw that there were two pups riding on two wolf's shoulders.He blinked his eyes,thinking he must be cross eyed or something.When the new wolf and pup didn't disappear,he realized they were real.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Thunder walked over to Flare, he has always hated how powerful her elment was...but now...he was gratful for it. While getting close to her he would lean over ond look at Tsuki. "Look who it is, I can't belive he's not dead."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Flare would smile softly before placing Jay's wing down on the ground gently. She then turned to her friend "Eh, you warm now?" she asked softly her red eyes staring at the alpha before flicking over to thunder "So... how have you been friend?" she muttered "Oh yes its wonderful that Tsuki is bak now Miyuki will be reunited and never feel alone."

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 pm

The Camp      - Page 4 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked out her small opening of the den. She sighed and got up. The snow didn't bother her much. March looked around until she found that stupid not so smart wolf. "You told me you wanted to train. So this is a good time." She said sparking electricity from her tail and pounding it on the ground harshly. Her dull eyes scanned Thunder and the others.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Thunder looked back at. "You already asked me that! But I'm doing fine now I guess, since I'm warm now!" He gazed at her and wondered if she was flirting with him, it wasn't like her to repeat questions. Thunder laughed. "I remeber when Tsuki asked Yuki to become alpha! It seemed that everyone was getting together!" He thought back to that time, it was one of the only memories he had of Tsuki. All of a sudden March came over.

He sighed in an annoyed way, he didn't want to leave the sweet warmth now, and after what he already went through today! But if it was training, he didn't complain. "Hahhh, yeah yeah. I-I was doing some stuff." He looked at MArch in the eye, ready to begin whatever was to come.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52 pm

The Camp      - Page 4 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Hahhh, yeah yeah. I-I was doing some stuff."

"I'd like you to tell me what the storm is doing right now." She said lwalking in circles around Thunder swishing her tail back and forth with aggresion. "Speak the truth young one." She said. The wolf sat down next to Flare and looked at her apprentice.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:52 pm

Flare would chuckle "Oh yea." she laughed then cleared her throat and lowered her eyes in sadness. Before they brightened up "Yea i remember that when we were pups haha too much love then." she said then saw march ask thunder if he wanted to train "Well i guess you'll be goin now.... Dont be cold it seems like lately everything is cold but here." she said and touched his nose with hers and a sudden spark passed over to him and soon he was warm "There, the warmth will last for a 2 hours." she said then smiled "Well then Im goin to go." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:59 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie got out her den and trotted quickly towards Thunder. "Well well Thunder. I think elemental training is a good start." She said walking around March, checking out her cool tail. "Nice tail, i wish had one that creative." She said bitting her fluffy tail. Crie smirked and then looked at her rival. "Do you want to continue our battle." She said diggin at the snow.

Last edited by Crie on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Thunder smiled as he felt the warm fire seep through his body. "Gee thank, i didn't know you could do all this!"

He turned to face March and her questions. "What storm?" He said with innocent looking eyes.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Jayfeather watched as the new wolf set the new pup down on the ground.Figuring that he didn't need immediate attention,he started looking for a den.He found a tree den that was nice and roomy with a large amount of mos on one side and a crack in the back that he could put herbs in.He arranged the moss into 3 beds for patients and went to get some herbs from the herb garden.

~to the herb garden.~
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Flare would halt and look at Jay's wing who just sat. But then looked at Crie. Fire n ice... to her it was a lil intimidating. So instead she nodded her head at Thunder "Your welcome." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next