Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 5 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 5 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm

While Thunder Waited for March to respond, he couldn't help but listen in on Crie and Flare. They were going to fight? That would surely be interesting, Crie would be more powerful since it is winter, but Flare is strong against her element, not to mention she was trained as a shaman wolf. He wanted to folloow them, but he also wanted to train.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Flare would flame up as her fur turned red and her pelt shedded into a dark shade of black with orange a orange pattern like a zigzag design on her front paws as for a orange belly that followed up her neck and jawline and for her tail it seemed as if it was dipped perfectly in a puddle of orange  and flames on the back acting as fur flowing in the wind. Her red eyes looked at crie as she growled softly then at thunder before she picked up jay's wing and placed him aside somewhere warm.  Before turning around. She looked at crie. "You talking to me? Why all the sudden?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

"Mon cher you are confused. I asked Thunder is we could continue our battle." She said looking around. She sighed, looking at the sky.. A few ice elemental birds flew by. "They look familliar." She could only sense someone was near by. She shook her head and looked at the clueless Thunder.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Jayfeather trotted back into camp and into his den.He set the threee different herbs into three different piles and carefully set them inside the crack.Remembering the pup lying on the ground,he walked over to the pup and looked at him for a minute. An electric wolf. he thought.Then he picked up the pup in his mouth and set him gently on one of the moss beds.Jayfeather poked his head out of his den and looked around until he saw the male with the other pup. "You can bring her in whenever you're done cooing over her," he called out.Then he ducked back inside to look at the other pup who was still asleep.He looked at his shoulder first. He must've just sprained it. he thought in relief.He didn't need two pups with a possibly broken or dislocated body part!Since the pup was already asleep,he figured when he woke up he would tell him that he shouldn't walk around for a while,and other than that there was nothing else to do.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Thunder tilted his head. "what? OH! You mean't me!" Thunder was slightly disapointed, he has always wanted to see a chick fight...oh well. "I can't now Crie, otherwise this overreactive she-wolf named after a month would bonk me on the head!" He said making fun of March. He has always loved to annoy her, even though it always ended up in him getting hit.

(Just joking! I LUV YOU MARCHY XD)

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:29 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie gasped and loked at March. "Well excuse me! Respect your Leads!" She said blasting snow right at his face and walking away quickly over to a wolf named JayFeather. "Hello. How do you do?" She said looking around.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Flare would laugh at thunder but as soon the snow hit thunder's face it was just nothing my vapor "My warmth has estinguished that snow." she said with a smirk "Hey thunder wanna rematch our final battle later sometime this week." she asked while her black orange tip tail swished back and fourth. "If i win i get to something in return from u."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie waved at Jay's Wing and walked away, back to the group. SItting next to March, Crie snuggled with March's little wolf paws.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Thunder smirked. "Sure Flare! But if I win, you have to do something for me!" He said, in his mind thinking of what he woulld want if he wins, although he really already knows
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March gently pushed Crie and away and got up, her eyes glowing a gold colour.

"I can't now Crie, otherwise this overreactive she-wolf named after a month would bonk me on the head!"

She lifted his ears and shot electrcicity straight down at him. "Learn to respect others. I don't care whether you like it or not, JUST LEARN!" She yelled in a deep voice, and stopped shocking him. Using her long tail, the she wolf whipped his back and dragged to the Training Grounds

~To Hell Training Grounds
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Thunder fell to the ground and before he realized it, he was being dragged. Idmediatly he started flipping out. "OH NO NO NO! TAKE A JOKE WILL YOU!" He dragged his paws against the ground, now changing his mind about the training.

-To training grounds

(March I laughed so hard when you crosed out hell and put training grounds!)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Flare smiled and nodded "Very well if u win you get what you want. So is it agreed? When will you want to battle." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 pm

in a tree den on a beWhen Jay's Wing woke up,he was lying in a tree den on a bed of moss. Where am i? he croaked out groggily,trying to get up.Pain shot through his shoulder.He laid back down and groaned.A wolf came over to him and told him that he shouldn't walk for a while because he had sprained his shoulder unless he wanted to make it hurt worse.The wolf told him he was Jayfeather. Another Jay,just like me... Jay's Wing thought as he drifted back to sleep.

(Jayfeather said i could post for him)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:09 am

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Tsuki smiled with relief He had been so worried he wouldn't be forgiven. Or Miyuki had found someone else. Tsuk made sure he stayed close to Yuki. A moment of silence went on before the moon wolf piped up. "I was... There was a... Battle. Back home. Where I came from and I had to go help. It was important I not tell you guys. I'm sorry" He said answering both Miyuki's and Pluto's question. Tsuk remembered the old days with his friends. Himself, Miyuki, Happy, March Pluto, Rain, Forest, Seeker, And don't forget Hinto. The white male chuckled slightly. Not quite half a year and things just felt so different. As if he had been gone a life time.

The Alpha Male realized new faces, unfamiliar ones staring at him. New pack members who had joined during Tsuk's absence. They looked confused as he was friendly, extra friendly with Miyuki their known Alphess. "Hey hun, Maybe we should you know had a little gathering, you know that I'm back" He suggested to his mate. Tsuki was well aware that the new members probably wouldn't listen or trust him at first since they had no idea on who he really was.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Jiu blinked open his eyes, and squinted at the light. The male stood up and stretched his stiff limbs then shook his pelt. He yawned, then padded out of the den. A white wolf was in the camp. Jiu tilted his head in curiousity. Who is he? Miyuki was with the white male wolf. The wolf might be Miyuki's mate, or not. The male padded toward the wolf, and dipped his head. "I'm Jiu. Are.. you an alpha?" He asked, trying to keep his voice respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Forest

The brown femme had just arrived in camp to hear Miyuki scream out a familiar name. Tsuki? Forest's hazel orbs searched the camp, and they soon spotted the white male. "Tsuki!" she greeted him, and padded over. Oh, I have so much to tell him! she thought, squirming around a bit. It was true, the Alpha male had left before the she-wolf had given birth to her pups, who were now ready to become Apprentices. "Tsuki, so many things have happened....." she began. "I, I have six pups who are ready to become Apprentices now!" she burst out, wagging her tail.

Pine

Pine sighed as she waited for Rain to set her down. "You ready yet daddy?" she inquired, gently nipping his ear. Then she saw her mother running off to greet another wolf, a white male. "Who's that?" she asked, pointing with her good paw in the direction of Tsuki.

Mist

Mist had become quite bored just sitting there, and was happy when his brother Fall came over. "Sitting here is so boring" he complained to his red-pelted sibling. Then he noticed the arrival of a white male, whom quite a few seemed to know, including his mother. "Hey, who's mom talking to?" he asked Fall, though he knew the other pup wouldn't know.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 5 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I was... There was a... Battle. Back home. Where I came from and I had to go help. It was important I not tell you guys. I'm sorry"

"It happens." She said looking down. Miyuki bursted out from sitting and turning in circles.

"Hey hun, Maybe we should you know had a little gathering, you know that I'm back"

"Thats would be simple splendid. You will get to know each other." Miyuki said camly trying to collect herself from all the excitment. Soon enough, Yuki started to howl. "At least we got another alpha again. That means it won't be too difficult to handle" She thought smiling.

(dsuhawouhe;fouhwouwhg *Dies*)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 5 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I was... There was a... Battle. Back home. Where I came from and I had to go help. It was important I not tell you guys. I'm sorry"

Pluto silently sat down next to Tsuki. "Well Tsu, be glad there was no alpha to be challenged!" said Pluto, looking around. Pluto joined Miyuki with the howling, hopefully getting the others to gather around. Tsuki is back! Joy! "The pack is going to be happy!" Pluto thought.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:39 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March dropped Thunder gently on the cold snow. She sighed and walked over to Pluto, Miyuki, and who? Tsuki? Where was he. March kept her emotionless and calm self. "Hello." She said looking down ans sitting next to the others. "It's been a while." She said licking her paws.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:44 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie got up from March's push. She looked around and or some reason randomly had a ice rose in paw. "Winter is gorgeous. I love it." She said sniffing her rose and shattering it into snow. Crie followed the echo of the howl and ended up with a bunch of high ranked wolves. "Darn it, i hate being so young." She thought looking around. It made her feel powerless. The princess approached the mysterious male wolf. "Greetings sir. My name is Crie." she said quietly, being cautious.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Jay's Wing awoke when he heard a howl rip through the air,Knowing better than to get up,he looked at Jayfeather.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Jayfeaher pricked his ears as he heard the howl.Seeing the pup wake up,he walked over to it and gently picked him up and set him on his back.He padded out of the den and walked towards the ever growing group of wolves.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Flare would perk her ears at a sudden howl. "The alphas were calling. Racing from the snowy mountains she found herself at the camp clearing when wolves gathered together for some kind of meeting. Seeing thunder there she'll walk over to him and nudge him softly "hey we goin to battle later at the snowy mountains if you want. So i can win." she smirked the last part before starting the spark of fire again to warm the air around thus she created slush

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Jay's Wing looked at all the other wolves around him.There were so many!Some he had already met,like Thunder-paws,Flare,and Crie.Others he had never met.He looked around,but did not see any other pups.He say many apprentices though.He saw a strange white wolf.He looked pretty bruised and battered up.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Rain

Rain heard Pine's question.
"That wolf is Tsuki, another alpha here. And also the former of this pack." He answered staring at the male alpha. Rain happily brought Pine up to him as Miyuki howled for a gathering. "Great to have you back Tsuki. We have all missed you greatly." He said and bowed his head for the alpha before he went a little away. Rain helped Pine get off him, by laying down and lifting her off him himself. He smiled and looked back up at the alpha pair.

Breeze

Breeze followed Rain into the camp, and gazed upon Tsuki. He heard Rain's explanation, and he smiled sitting down beside Pine. "Good thing we got up that cliff in time to see Tsuki!" He grinned and lay down to rest his body.

Story

Story silently walked up beside Forest and nudged her. She looked up at Tsuki in wonder. But her shyness overwhelmed, making her unable to say anything. She just crawled in between Forest's front legs for comfort of her feelings. she peered up at Tsuki, wondering how her mother knew him, and who he was.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next