Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 21 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Thunder was still freaking out. "What are you all standing around for!? There are aliens in the camp! They have taken over March and are keeping Rain and Forest prizoner!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:25 pm

The Camp      - Page 21 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"What are you all standing around for!? There are aliens in the camp! They have taken over March and are keeping Rain and Forest prizoner!"

March shook her head and lifted her tail with dominance again. "Please keep it quiet. They are not aliens, and i am not controlled. Those are new born pups, which was born by Forest and Rain, which is why they are with them. Please respect other creatures." She said and banged her tail on the ground and made a electric shock on the grass, creating a hole. March then walked away.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 21 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki watched March and her creating of the hole. "What might she be doing?" She thought and then looked at the pup. "I don't think Thunder-Paws is gonna survive March if he doesn't change his addittude." She smiled and kicked the bones of the birds. She licked her lips and walked to her den. Yuki lied down and looked out the entrance.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 21 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto ignored the big boom and nipped at her nails. "Ho hum." She said and then lifted her head to Thunder. Pluto shook her pelt and walked over to Thunderpaws. "I see. You are 6 months already. It is time to start training." She continued.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

The Camp      - Page 21 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Such a nice family of 8. I wonder if they can surviv- NO! They can survive. It's hard to watch a wolf lose it's pups, but i think a fire elemetal wolf would be helpful for warmth, but the earth pups...... I don't know what to do, but i guess they can do something about it." Happy thought and turned her eyes towards the pups. "Pine huh? She is cute... and the others..." Happy thought again. "Well guys, I'll let you be." She said and left the delta's den and into her own. Happy looked at her armor and touched it. "How nice, maybe if we had a sun wolf, it would be fine, but... Ho hum, I wonder if electric wolves have armor as well. But i guess i'll have March do most of the electric wolf junk and i'll focus on the training." Happy shook her head and looked out of the den. A sudden large boom sound startled Happy. "Oh my" She whispered to her self and looked at March surprisingly. March didn't seem to have treat Thunder like a pup no more. It was much harsh, but things would get more difficult as he will grow up. Happy slipped into her den with a startled face.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Thunder ignored the big boom by March and turned his head to Pluto, forgetting all about the newborn pups. "Finallyyyy." He stated. He ran up to her and sat right next her, alittle too close. "Who will my mentor be?" He tried to state calmy, but couldn't control the wagging of his tail.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:32 am

Seeker could feel Winter approching. She felt safer and stronger. She nuzzled Cyrax. They were going to have 2 pups.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

Cyrax would listen to all the commotion and look at his beautiful mate. Licking her cheek before slipping out of his nicely designed den he'll go over to Rain and Forest and Congrats them. As for bringing them another pelt but it was a cougar one "Here thought another one would help during winter." he'll say and smile before returning to his den "Seeker, you like how i changed the den?" he asked smiling before laying next to her

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 am

Seeker nodded. "Its wonderful the pups will be safe here." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 am

Cyrax would smile and look around. His den was warm thanks to all the pelts he made as for making a nice leave door like entrance to keep the cold out,

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 am

Seeker felt a paw push on her side painfully. She let out a yelp of pain.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 am

Cyrax's jade eyes would flicker towards Seeker but he remained calm "Seeker? What's wrong?" he said soothingly  "Is it the pups?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 am

Seeker nodded as the paw left her side. "Yep a paw to the side." she said blinking her blue eyes.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 am

Cyrax would smile and look at his beloved mate "If they're coming, you gotta be strong.It may hurt I don't know how much but im here alright?" he'll say and lick her cheek before tucking some soft rabbit pelt's underneath her

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 am

Seeker shifted closer to Cyrax. "I love you so much." she said resting her head on his paws.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 am

Cyrax would smile and lay his chin ontop of her head gently while nuzzling her "I love you alot so much I'll protect you and the pup's with my life." he'll say meaning every word.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Rain sighed happily, and gathered the pups between him and his mate to keep them warm. We need to name the others too... He said and smiled and nudged the pups gently

Breeze and Story
Breeze struggled when his father moved moved him. Also Story growled a little when she was picked off the ground. But they both soon felt warmer, and they soon fell asleep.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Cyrax would await beside his mate and watch her carefully. Looking out the den through the moving leaves at the entrance he could spot the first fluff of snow to drop. "Winter has begun." he'll say

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:30 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 21 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"Winter has begun."

Miyuki looked at Cyrax. She then thought. "Impossible, it's only September, and snow doesn't start on mid October." (Where i come from lol) Yuki smacked her head and then walked over to the hole March made. She examined it, then jumped in it. "How fun." She thought and threw some grass in it.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 21 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Don't get to excited wolf pup. We already know that elemental training will go to March, while the rank traning is different. Who do you have in mind." She said looking at Miyuki playing with the hole. Pluto pulled Miyuki's tail. "Come one Yuki I think a alpha would have to deal with apprentice time." Pluto said releasing Yuki and her tail.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

The Camp      - Page 21 Untitl10

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March didn't take up much worry about the pups. "I mean, they mated on the wrong season, so don't be surprised if they die or something because of the cold." She thought. March started knocking on her head. "Oh well." She said aloud and watched the pair of Earth and Ice, then pondered about something.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Thunder Paws followed Pluto and watched her pull Miyuki's tail. "I was thinking Happy, cause she's a lead warrior, so she's bound to be really strong. And since I want to become a warrior and all." He said, although, Thunder accually wanted Cyrax orignally, but then thought that Flare would suit him better, they already were so close. Besides, perhaps Happy would be better for him, even though she was a girl...which to Thunder was a weakness.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Cyrax would put a bear pelt over Seeker to keep her warm whiling stepping out "Eh, nothing is impossible, the earth determines what weather comes. Plus the season can be bi-polar." he would say answering the look on Miyuki's face about the small fluff of snow. Laughing he'll see thunder and snarl "Hey bud, wanna fight me?" he growled playfully then wandered where Flare is

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:10 am

Yes i know off topic but ijust wanted to say. Cyrax, Miyuki was THINKING. I wonder how he got mind reading powers. I would need some lessons from him! XD Lol Jk, but seriously. I hate when people don't read what it actually says. Also people try not to reply when someone is away, don't make yourself look silly when talking to yourself LAWL just kidding. I'm so evil Twisted Evil
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:14 am

Thunder pricked his ears in surprize and turned his head towards Cyrax before looking back to Pluto. "Hang on." He said running over to where Cyrax was. "Well its about time! I'm gonna DESTROY you!" Thunder went right into his face, trying to raise his head as hight as he could, he was still much smaller than Cyrax.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next