Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 30 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:34 am

Scorch morphs into his hellhound form and taps on the new pups shoulder. His flesh slides off and the smell of rot and decay fill her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 am

Thunder smells the scent of a new wolf. "INTRUDER!" He instantly jumped up and ran towards her, takleling her into a pile of mud.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:39 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie turned and watched a electric wolf pounce towards her. "Don't touch me." She said and slapped the wolf apprentice's cheek, throwing him off guard. Crie walked over to the male wolf who just charged. "You had no right to pounce at me." She said slapping him again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:43 am

Scorch walks up"THUNDER!!! Stop attacking people". He say helping her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:44 am

Thunder laughed. "ohhhh, a feisty one!' He then put his paw in some mud and smeared it on her cheek. "HAHAHA! Your no threat. Miyuki! Pluto! We have an outsider!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie slapped the males paw away from her. "I said don't touch me." Crie got up and started wiping some dust off her arms. "Seriously, male wolves are more rough then i thought. So whats your name?" Crie said looking up to the wolf who was the same age as her. She growled when he spread mud on her so she decided to freeze his paw. "What did i say? I said don't touch me."
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:48 am

Scorch laughs"Thunder leave her alone". He says nudging him away. "Whats your name"? He asks the little female whos dusting herself off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:49 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at the hellhound carefully. "I'm Crie, the fifth daughter of the Icy Kingdom. Further more, this territory is not fitting more my daily lifestyle." She said looking around. Crie flicked her tail and walked over to the water to look at hr own reflection.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am

Scorch smiles and grabs some moss"Here its better than the ground". He says watching her.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:59 am

Thunder used his electric powers to melt the ice, then Scorch pusshed him away. "Heh, what a spoiled little pup you are. You know." He brushed up against her. "I like the chicks with aditude."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am

Scorch growls and picks him up then sets him down away from her"Go play somewhere else". He says nudging him away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie growled at the moss and froze it. "Not acceptable." She said and walked back to Thunder. "I asked you what your name is. Also, don't try hitting on me, you are not worthy of being prince." She said while looking around. Crie jumped onto a rock and sat down on it, looking around. "You Mr. Fire wolf, get me that flower." She said pointing to a light blue flower.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 am

Scorch bows and fetchs the flower"Here you go". He says handing it to her. Then sits beside her gaurding her.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Thunder Paws, but you may call me Thunder." He looked into her eyes after she said he was not worthy. "Meh..Flare's hotter."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:11 am

Scorch watches thunder annoyed"Why are tou such a pest"? He asks growling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

"Such plants grow here? Amazing, usually these are only found in the Icy Kingdom." She smiled and brought to a empty den. Cry placed a paw on the ground and made the den so that it was all cold, and fitting for her. Along with that, she created a small bowl where she could sleep in. Then, Crie went out and picked up a few of the blue flowers, and attatching them to the ground. Then, Crie tapped the flower so that new seeds came out. She created a hole and placed the seeds in the ground.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

Thunder turned to Scorch after Crie ignored him. "What? Your to old old for her anyway, and why are treating her like a queen, your not her servant."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am

Scorch walks inside her den his fire blazing wildly but yet it doesn't melt the ice or. gets warm inside her den"Nice place". He says smiling. His fire not melting or warming up the place makes her wonder how thats possible. He turns to thunder"Ohh but i am prince of the hellhounds who is in debt to the ice kingdom". He growls.

Last edited by Scorch on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:19 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie growled and froze the place again. With her soft tail, Crie created a line and pushed Scorch away. "Nobody can pass this line." She said pointing her line created. Crie walked into her den and lied down in her little bowl bed.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 am

Thunder puts up his head. "Pfft whatever, royalty is just pointless to me, there're all spoiled brats. And with that he walked away.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie opened her one eye. "Now go away, i wanna sleep." She said and sealed the den with strong ice powers. She smiled and continued to her sleep.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 am

Scorch looks at thunder and growls" Okay well leave". He says then lays looks at crie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 am

SEEKER
Seeker pushed through Caie's ice barrior after letting her ice armour melt. Sitting down she curled her tail around her paws and watched the small fae sleep. "You have a lot of guts." she muttered to herself.

ICEWING
Icewing stumbled out of the den and over to Scorch. "Hi." she said sitting down on his left side so she could see him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:13 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie growled and created ice crystals to push away Seeker. "Don't come near me. Who are you?" She growled and let the ice melt. She then walked out. "Oh please, even if you are grown, learn some manners." She said and started picking some roses. Crie didn't really like this lifestyle, so she moved on to Lake Asgata.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 am

Flare would see Thunder brushing up against the female and snarl "You damn player!" she'll snarl. As her lips pulled back in a full snarl as drool oozed between her sharp canines. Her eyes became a shade of blood as for her tears that welled up she hated men! she truly did! there nothing but dogs. Her tears were blood droplets. Fur bristling, her red fur consumed her body as for flames.. ramming him into the ground she'll use her claws that were glowing like metal who stayed in fire and slashed his cheek. "You ...." she snarled and look at scorch and walked away lighting up bushes and the grass causing a field to light up as she looked at the so called Princess "Sheesh some royal brat..." she growled still angry at thunder and surely enough she was boiling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next