Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 3 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Forest smiled "Okay. And who shodl we tell....?" she questioned herself. She looked around at Pluto and Hinto sitting together. She didn't want to interrupt their "date" so she padded over to March, and beside the black and yellow lupa were Yuki and Tsuki, the two Alphas. She took a deep breath, then, standing close to Rain, she announced "Me and Rain are now mates."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Rain smiled at Forest as she announced the news. Yeah! So yo you better not touch her. He yelled as a slight joke, but still something serious. Then he leaned to her and nudged her cheek with his nose.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:01 pm

The fae laughed, and then she said "Paws off my Rain!" and licked Rain's ear as he nudged her.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Cyrax would look as Seeker shedded tears before leaving him behind. His heart felt a unusual tug but he didn't know why. Staring, he watched her go not moving he'll turn to the pups before turning back at her. Watching the ice trail form he'll shrug sadly then look up at the horizon. He had to leave or they'll come here. "Seeker!" he yelled and ran after her "Please, forgive me.. but why are you like this?" he asks he didn't know what to do in this situation. He never been in love. He doesnt know what love is and how this emotion works. He was a born killer to resent emotions but that was what he learned in his old pack

A female with charcoal fur stood before this elemental wolf pack at a peak of a hill. Her onyx eyes watched and observed this pack, she was intrigued when this pack's rival sent at least 2 waves but they failed "Weaklings.." she thought only to see the rival's pack leader "You there, I shall give you a bit of advice. Back out and never attack again obviously you never thought a plan through and second your wolves are too pathetic and weak to confront in battle!" she'll say while turning towards the outer lands where her pack resides. Her body was painted with purple tribal tattoo's as she had the feather's of a eagle and necklace of cougar teeth.

Cyrax would circle in front of Seeker to make her face him. "Seeker, please I don't want you to worry cause I just don't want to see you hurt." he'll start of before his fur bristled he smelt a familair scent.. looking up at the hill a wolf stood. The sun was to bright and darkened the figure but seeing this wolf turn away he'll think.. "Seeker i love you. But I must do this.. or else they will come.." he would say

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Thunder blinked in suprized by Flare's smart thinking, and charged up as much as he could. He shot electricity and it went right into the head of the alpha, he shook, and then fell with a loud thump. Thunder Paws slowly walked up to the wolf and poked him. No response. "I-Is he dead?" Thunder stepped back, unsure of what to think. "I killed him.. I killed an alpha..." Thunder jumped in the air screaming. "I did it! Hahaha! Take that Tellin! Not gonna say I'm weak now huh!?" Thunder licked Flare in thanks and ran back to the camp "THE ALPHA MALE IS DEAD!" He burst in the middle of them, interrupting whatever they were saying.

(Love is everywhere Shocked )
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Flare would smile and lick thunder back "Heyyy i helped too!!" she yelled and ran after him happily joining his side but what shocked her was that love was attacking the pack "Everyone is lovestruck!" she said with wide-eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Thunder smiled. "NO. I did most of the work, AND IIIII did the final blow." He said sarcasiclly, he looked at all the wolves and found that Flare was right. Suk and Miyuki...,Forest and Rain...."Ohhhh, I see what goings on." Thunder smiled and laughed at the sight. He moved closer to Flare and moved his eyebrows up and down.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Flare would growl and pin him down looking down at him seducively "Aww but i did tell you how to kill him. Also I did rip out his eyes.." she'll say smiling before she got off him and looked at the other wolves before looking at thunder "Heh," she giggled before using her tail to tilt his chin down a little flirty move (XD haha wow! )

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Forest laughed at the two pups. "Everyone including you?" she said in her sassy voice. "Maybe we will have some soon" she breathed in her mate's ear.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Thunder shivered as Flare's tail brushed his chin. He got up and tried to act cool, esspieally since he was around other wolves, he looked at the other wolves while sitting next to Flare and said, "..What now?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Flare would love the reaction she recieved from Thunder before looking at the other's "Everyone is too lovey dovey wanna go sneak off together?" she asked "we can go explore.. have any idea's where to go?" she'll ask as her eyes met his

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Rain smiled at Forest and licked her cheek. Maybe, soon. He said and smiled at his love. His feelings for Forest wanted to make Rain explode. He had never been this happy before.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Forest thought of how happy she would be if they did ever have pups. "I think I would explode!"she thought. All of a sudden she started laughing, and kind of dancing. She stood up on her hind legs, but forgot she was in a den and bumped her head on the roof. She started laughing so hard it was silent, and as she gasped for air, she ran outside, and this time she was successful on standing on her hind legs and twirling about for a moment. When her front paws touched the ground again, she leapt high into the air and twisted, and shot energy balls all around, making colorful flowers bloom everywhere and create a rainbow.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Rain watched as Forest came flying out of her den. Then she started dancing. Rain jumped down from the tree, then he walked over to Forest. Why are you so happy? He said though he knew the answer. Soon Rain started laughing along with Forest. He fell over and rolled around a few times.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Seeker buried her nose in Cyraxs fur. "If you go I go to." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Forest shouted "I'm just so happy! I've spent an amazing day with an amazing wolf!" When the lupa's legs got tired from jumping, she started just doing random moves, from moving her paws around in tricky sequences to just rolling around on the ground.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Cyrx would close his eyes and nuzzle her "It will be dangerous, I don't want you to get hurt.." he'll say then lick her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 3 Blackw10

Code

Speak
Think
Another Character
Listen to another character talking

PLuto looked around and saw Forest hanging out with Rain. Suddenly, she bursted into a smirk like a creeper and jumped around the territory some more. She couldn't care less about the enemy pack, she just wanted to know the new mates.

Last edited by Pluto on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Seeker pressed closer to her warrior. "It hurts more to be away from you." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok sorry for breaking the rp but.

WHY IS EVERYONE SO SUDDENLY CONFESSING?
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Thunder ran on ahead of Flare. "Coming?" He said smiling. Thunder then looked at everyone else. "Oh and uh....guys, there is a ...dead...body, rigt over there...so yeah..." Thunder slowed his pace to match Flare's. "So where are we going?" He asked Flare

(I have no idea Razz )

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:18 pm

When Forest finally stopped dancing, she noticed Pluto jumping about. She shouted "OH MY GOSH!! There's a deer over there!" And she ran over and tackled the Betess, the beginning of a smile on her face as she tried to push it away.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

I DONT KNOW I HAVE NO CLUE
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

The Camp      - Page 3 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March over heard some conversations and suddenly stopped smiling. "WHY IS EVERYONE SO LOVEY DOVEY NOW!?" She screamed. March wasn't known to have love or even want love. She walked into her den and grumbled slightly.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:25 pm

[color=red] Flare would smile and run alongside him before stopping "Hm to the falls?" she said then lick his cheek and ran into the forest as her fur blazed up into fire and she left a trail of ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next