Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUGITIVE FERRET (PG)

Go down

FUGITIVE FERRET  (PG) Empty FUGITIVE FERRET (PG)

Post  Robin Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 am

Just something i made in my free time.

Fugitive Ferret

My name is Icharo (but not really). I’m a black ferret,and as of currently I live in the ferret cage in Petco with my buds, but that’s all about to change. . .

“I want him! I want him!” is what I woke up to. As I looked up, I saw a little girl screeching at her mom, pointing a finger into the ferret cage.
“Okay, Okay Millie. If he’s in our price range I’ll get him for you.’’the mother soothed her child.
“I’m going to get a fer-ret! I’m going to get a fer-ret!’’ Millie sang, while her mother talked to one of the “furry boys” (furry boys are what we ferrets at the pet store call the hu-mans that manage the mammal section of Petco). Suddenly, I was roughly picked up around my middle and plunked into a small cardboard box, with tiny air holes and barely enough room for me to turn around.
“HEY!” I squeaked loudly in protest.
“He’s a wild one, this one is. He’ll settle down soon enough though, and become quieter. What are you going to name him, little missy?” the furry boy questioned, leaning down to hear what the little girl, Millie, said.
“Hmm...I think I’ll name him........Mr.FuzzyTutu!” she exclaimed.
“WHAT!” I squeaked in alarm, and i started running in circles around my box, ramming up against the walls, trying to get out. Finally, I knocked the box out of the furry boy’s hand.
“Heeeelp!!” I squeaked as I plummeted toward the ground.THUD! CRACK! I was free! I looked around frantically, looking for a place to hide.
“Get him!” the mother cried out. I made up my mind and scurried towards the door, my heart pounding as fast as a Peregrine falcon can fly. I had to get away! I squeezed out under the door, into the freezing cold of a winter morning in Colorado.
“Brrr.....” I shivered. “Good thing I have a thick layer of fur,” I thought.
“Where is he?”
“I don’t know!”
“There he is! Sitting outside the door!”
“Get him!”
Yikes! The humans were on to me! Again, I looked around frantically, trying to find an escape route. Then, something caught me eye. I grinned evilly, an idea hatching in my mind.

“COWABUNGA!” I squeaked gleefully. I was skiing down the hill Petco was on on a pair of old, worn skies I had seen on top of someone’s car! I grinned and thought,”I’m making great headway! You’ll never catch me alive hu-mans!” The humans had gotten onto Petco snowboards that were supplied as prizes to employees of the month, and were following me. They were going fast, but not fast enough to catch me! “Uh-Oh” I squeaked blankly, finally looking where I was going. I was skiing straight towards a snow mound shaped like a ramp! “AaiieeWeee!!” I squeaked in terror, then excitement as I soared through the air. This was the most fun I ever had (that’s saying something when the most fun I ever had was fighting with my friends)! Then I looked down. “Dang it” I squeaked. CLANG! I’d landed on top of a speeding car car in the middle of a freeway, losing one of my skies in the process! The humans behind me shouted. CLANG! CLANG! CLA-CLANG! I knew the humans had followed me onto the freeway. Alarmed, I started one-skiing on the cars, jumping from the hood of one car to the trunk of the next car, using the momentum to of the jump to propel me up the back windshield and onto the roof of the next car. This went on for a while, and I was getting tired. when i felt like i couldn’t jump one car farther, the car i was riding on went into a tunnel, and i was suddenly grabbed off my skies! i thought,”this is the end!i’ll go home with that horrid girl,millie, and be called mr.fuzzytutu for the rest of my life!” then i realized that i was in a cool,metal hand, that was handling me gently and carefully, instead of squeezing the life out of me trying to make sure i didn’t get away again. i immediately relaxed.
“hello icharo.pleased to meet your acquaintance.’’ purred a strange, rolling voice.
“wait what? who’s there? please tell me!” i squeaked, freaking out.
“calm down silly. its just me.” said the voice again.my eyes widened when i saw what had just walked out of the shadows.it was a cat. a flaming orange cat with bright green eyes.
“my name is firestar.this is my friend and kin, jayfeather.” firestar meowed. my eyes get even wider as a second cat came out of the shadows. this cat was a pale silver-blue color, with milky white eyes.
“no need to be alarmed. we don’t want to hurt you. jayfeather can’t even see you! Anyway, as we speak, your other ski has been retrieved, and they are being.....upgraded, in a word,” firestar meowed.I was immediately filled with a sense of relief. DING DING DING!
“ that’s the bell that means your skies are ready,” Jayfeather meowed. Jayfeather and Firestar led me back to my skies and my jaw dropped. they had been painted a bright sparkly red, had flashing glow in the dark wheels with extra traction attached to them, and the biggest rocket boosters i had ever seen.
“i-i t-thanks s-so much!” i stuttered in disbelief.
“no need to thank us,” Jayfeather purred.
“you’d best be off now. we can only stop time for so long you know.” Firestar meowed.
“oh.okay.bye.” i said, suddenly feeling lonely.the minute i got back on my skies, they started moving again and i was nearly shot off my skies!once i had steadied my footing,i tried the rocket boosters.WHOOSH!I was going so fast i couldn’t speak!
“may Starclan be with you!” Jayfeather yowled after me.
i looked down at the humans, thinking,” Ha! they’ll never catch me now!they probably don’t know i’m even up here!thank you firestar and jayfeather.” then i looked back forward again.
“AHHHHH!” i screamed, just barely avoiding hitting a red tailed hawk!
“watch where you’re flying that thing!” the hawk screeched at me as i headed back towards the ground.i popped out the wheels and started skiing on the cars again.this was so much easier and funner with the wheels!i started doing tricks after i realized this. i was in the middle of a flip when someone called out,” nice moves dude!”
“thanks,” i replied.
“NP” they said again.
“wait what?who are you? not again!” i wailed.
“calm down dude.its just me.my name is Leonardo and i’m from dimension 2. i’m here visiting this planet looking for my long lost brother.he tumbled into this dimension from a portal a few days after we were all born,so he should be about 2 years old by now.”leonardo jabbered on.i just stared at him.Leonardo was a black ferret-like me- with a white circle around his left eye, and that was all i could see because the rest of his body was covered in a silver and blue tracksuit. there was a small jet pack that was putting softly attached loosely to the tracksuit, and leonardo had a small device with the world map and slot on it.
“what? is something wrong?”leonardo inquired.i realized i had been staring off into space and quickly replied,”oh,oh no. nothing is wrong.what’s in your hand?and what do you mean by we?” i asked.
“what,this?it’s a DNA tracker and scanner. i’ve only ever used the scanner part though,because we didn’t have a piece of dna from my brother. so i’ve been going around the world,trying a whisker from every ferret in the world to try to find a match almost identical to mine. by we i meant my other brothers, Raphael and Michaelangelo. we are all quadruplets,thus meaning if i find an almost identical DNA strand to mine, i will have found me brother.” Leonardo replied wistfully, a milky haze creeping into his eyes, as he slowly started reaching towards me.
“oh!i’m sorry! i hope you find him! OW! what was that for!oh yeah,right.DNA scanner.” i said.i watched Leonardo as he put my whisker into the slot.all of a sudden, i heard angry and excited shouts.the humans! i had forgotten all about them!
“run!” i yelled, grabbing Leonardo and pulling him onto the skies.”wait!nooooo!” Leonardo yelled as he dropped the DNA scanner.Leonardo caught a glimpse of the last word that was on the screen as he was reaching towards it before it smashed to pieces on the freeway, and started to weep discreetly.”come on!” i shouted, dragging Leonardo back onto the skies as he tried to snatch the scanner before it fell.i kicked the rocket boosters into action, feeling the familiar whir of the boosters running smoothly.Leonardo and i shot into the sky,leaving the humans shouting and screaming beneath us.i landed the skies on the back of a slow moving semi.Leonardo looked like he was about to break down crying. before i could even say a word, he jumped up and flung himself toward me,yelling,”bro!”
“what?!” i cried, as Leonardo gave me a death hug.i had a family!i had brothers! i had a HOME.the last one hit me like a bullet.somewhere out there, i had a home, with my mom,dad, and brothers,waiting for,hoping for,Leonardo to return with their long lost brother.
“leonardo,did i have a different name? everyone here just called me Icharo.they said i just appeared in a bright flash of light one day as a baby.now i know why.” i squeaked.
“yes.yes you had a different name.your name was donatello.anyway, i think it’s time we went home. everyone will be so excited to meet you!we’ve all missed you very much.i’ll summon a portal.” Leonarda replied excitedly to me.I grinned gleefully as Leonardo messed with a tiny control gauntlet built into his tracksuit.i was going home, to my family.MY FAMILY.this was the best day of my life!SNAP! a portal big enough for a cat to walk through-and just as pretty as a cat- snapped open out of thin air.
“let’s go home Donatello.”Leonardo said, his eyes sparkling as he leapt through the portal.i hesitated for a minute,thinking of my friends back at Petco.should i bring them with me?no, they think i’ve been taken home with some horrid girl.
“you coming or what Donnie ? Mikey and Raph are waiting!don’t you want to meet your new family?”Leonardo called out as he stuck his head back through the portal.
I laughed.”whadaya mean NEW family? i never had an old one!” i joked as i leapt through the portal after my brother, into my new life.

It totally erased all mai capital letters XP
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
FUGITIVE FERRET  (PG) Left_bar_bleue5/100FUGITIVE FERRET  (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum