Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

+6
Cry
King Thunder
Pluto
Robin
March
miyuki
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  miyuki Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

So here you can just post what you are wearing. Nothing special right?

Black, white and blue shirt "LOVE"
black skinny pants
black and white boots
Diamond ring
Silver ring with swirl
Silver rose ring
silver owl ring
Diamond earrings
Brownish coloured ear muffs?

They say i'm like the most fashionable girl in the school. Psssh, I actually don't know Neutral You can say i suck at describing my own clothing.

Last edited by Miyuki on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  King Thunder Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 pm

A yellow shirt and jeans...LIKE A BOSS

pfft, what is this 'fashion' you speak of?
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  March Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 am

A pink bunny suit XD
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 am

Mein uniform, but I just added some beret XD

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:26 pm

A chibi Grell from Black Butler shirt
Jeans
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:42 pm

I happen to be wearing a shirt and some pants. Hopefully. xD
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 am

I happen to have 'aquired' a Robin suit that I've hidden under the black t-shirt and jeans I'm wearing right now.Don't worry,I'll find a suit for you too,Nightwing.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Lawl. Today I happen to be wearing a white button up shirt with a collar under a black cardigan. Blacl pants, black boots, black head band with a white rose on it. Ja. That's pretty much it......
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Your mother sings very strange songs (Don't take it personally XD)

white scarf
white beret
silver Nordic cross necklace
blue cardigan
white long sleeve
black jeans
black tie up boots
black gloves

*Le dances*

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I am wearing an oversized Sonic The Hedgehog shirt, and VERY comfortable fluffy pants and socks.

Becasue I am too lazy to put real clothes on today Razz
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 pm

You think your lazy? I'm still wearing my pajamas....xD

Purple pjs with sheep on them <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I dont even change into pjs most of the time. Which means now, I've been wearing the same pair of clother for two days, and I probably wont take it off tomorrow either.

Red shirt with a wolf howling on the moon on it that says 'Legend'
Black stretch pants

and im under my KF blanket

YES I OWN ONE AND NO IM NO EMBARASSED BY IT
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Wow..you win the laziness trophy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Oh god no. Jake wins that by a MILE. Hewill ALWAYS win that. Imagine what im wearing, and multiply that lainess by about 5. HE DOESNT EVEN GET OUT OF BED ON WEEKENDS.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

A blue t-shirt with a dinosaur on it that says "I'm a dinosaur, so like, rawr and stuff" skinny jeans, and guitar socks. Yeah. I'm stylin'.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:19 am

Right now i'm in my pj's with le Swedish flag on it woot woot

Yesterday I wore le uniform. To lazy to describe it. Tell me why i'm on the site 2 am in the morning....

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:18 am

I just wore some oversized longsleeved gray shirt and some black boxers I stole from my brother. By the way Hina did you ever find your missing pants?
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:30 am

No. I bought the jeans but they are too uncomfortable to wear so.....

I'm in an oversized t-shirt with no pants on~! XXDD

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 am

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Emilyl10

-.- Really?

An identical red t-shirt with Legend on it.
gray sweat shorts
my cape
toe socks

My version of PJs

and im drunk on caffeine cuz i drank a 3 liter bottle of Mountain Dew ALONE! WOOT! TOP A DA WORLD. PARTAY IN DA CHATBOX WITH ZACH ATTACK, PERSONA OF PARTIES,CRAZINESS,DRNESS,RECKLESSNESS,AND OTHER BLAH.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Horray for most of us being lazy and wearing PJ's!

I am still wearing the same thing, exept now I have a fluffy robe on as well.

This morning:

Mom- Aleeeeex!
Me- meh...
Mom- So you wanna go shopping for clothes today?
Me- NO
Mom- ....You are not going to be spending all day on the computer again are you?! I gave you all of yesterday!
Me- ...Um, yes.
Mom- *grabs me* You need to get out of the house! You need clothes for school! Your sister is already set for the summer!
Me- Uh-huh...I don't FEEL like it.

*We then proceed to have a conversation on how lazy I am and how I have no clothes. And then I still said no and walked upstairs to le computer to type what I am typing now. The end.*
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm

That's me too, Thunder xD

Today Ima wearing a thin purple t-shirt with gems on it in the shape of a figure skate, and they say "Skate" by it. Skinny jeans, crazy zebra socks, and a green Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirt. Gotta have skinny jeans xD And if you're wondering why I don't stay in my pajamas? Hey, Dick Grayson's gotta look good.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 Images36

MWAHAHAHAHA THATS LIKE MY MOM. EXCEPT SHE ENFORCES STUFF. I HAVE ONLY ADDED MY BLANKET TO MY OUTFIT. AND IVE BEEN UP SINCE 8 YESTERDAY AND HAVE NOT MOVED FROM MY BED ALMOST THE WHOLE TIME!!!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Still wearing my pjs. It was so warm i didn't want to take it off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Today is kind cold....

White over sized longsleeved shirt
Blue skirt
Blue and white slippers
A huge fluffy blanket
And a moomins plush

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Still rocking in my pjs, in the bed, while abusing my brother.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:39 am

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 2 2zi6cl10

We're all so lazy. And I wont even have ti change cuz tomorrow is PJ day! WHICH MEAN MOVIES, NO HOMEWORK, AND CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum