Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy Human RP

+3
Pluto
miyuki
Rain
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Simply an rp for everyone to post at. Ummm... Guess this is a fantasy RP xD
I thought maybe it got a little hard if we all had a single place to post at. So I made an all public.
So here you post, and in the meanwhile you post where you are, For example: _-*At the store of blah blah blah*-_ or _-*At (My character's) Home*-_ Something like that?

Last edited by Rain on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Pluto Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Tooru glared at the wolf. "Fine, have fun with that lynx." She said lifting a eyebrow and sort of bared her teeth at the cat, and then vanished into thin air, returning back to her home. Toto lied dow and fell asleep.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:23 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Mirily11
Mirilya lifts her chin up, her pride evident. Getting bored with being in human form, she decides to prowl on the rooftop for awhile as a lynx. She shifts into a lynx, her bow and arrow set vanishing as she becomes covered in golden fur. Stalking back and forth on the rooftop, she looks at the human lying limply on the ground. Shrugging, she flexes her powerful shoulders as she leaps from the roof, thinking This is nothing compared to the height of my treehouse! as she slips him onto her back and starts to walk towards the forest, where she knows it would be safer.
(in the forest)
Mirilya faces the dilemma of how to get the person to her treehouse. She finally decides on the easiest way she can think of. She grabs the person who was just a wolf by the scruff of his neck and starts climbing. Finally, she reaches the smallest room the her treehouse, which stretches over numerous trees, and is about as big as a one story house. She changes into a human, and starts working on her latest project. She already hauled wood up, all she had to do now was to build a bunch of stairs so she could have another floor. Then she remembers the person, and abandons the project for later as she drags him to a spare room that she had for any animals or people who were injured or lost. She sets him down on the nest of ferns and feathers, while going to her room, next doors, to polish her bow and arrow set.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Banner10

Megumi chuckled slightly. " My dear Momo, it seems that someone has took our dog. Mind getting him for me?" Gumi said mentally to Momo. "At your service your highness." Momo said and disappeared into a thin air.

Momo Pov

Momo teleported to the forest searching around. Mo sighed and looked around some more to see if she could find Takusu.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Mirily12
Mirilya sees a person looking around below her. She makes sure her bow and arrow set is readied as she drops the one hundred feet to the ground. She asks, Why are you here?

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Momo Pov

Momo lifted her tail and barked at the human. She refrained from baring her teeth at the human. But it i guess was natural for a wild dog to do so. "What is she going to do with Takusu?" Mom thought.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Gray_w10

Takusu opened his eyes seeing he was in a random house. He growled a little looking at his hand. A dream? He thought before taking a few silent steps towards the door, still dizzy and numb-headed. He peered around the corner of the door. Seeing no one, he sighed a little. As he walked into the room. Then he stopped for a second. Making a natural sound of him almost falling over. He felt horrible, and sick. Animal drugs isn't for humans I guess... He murmured.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:40 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Mirily12
Mirilya looks at the dog. You think I am just a human, huh? She says. She shifts into a golden lynx, and then lifts her head. I found a young man, on the ground in front of a small house. I brought him with me here, where I knew he would be safe. Do you want to come up into my home with me? She purrs, somehow still speaking in the language of humans.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Momo Pov

"No thanks, I already have a home. And this wolf does as well. I find quite rare to see a cat helping a dog..." Momo said. In the magic world, a lot of animals don't get along. So that is what Momo had followed.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:14 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Mirily13
Fine, Mirilya hisses. She leaps from limb to limb until she is about twenty feet from the doorway. Then she leaps into the small house, to see the young man looking sick in a doorway. She shifts back to human form and plays with the raven feather in her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm

Takusu looked as the girl came into the house. He stumble pulls the the knife from his shoe. As he falls to his knees of a headache suddenly breaking in, he drops his knife. Knowing he wouldn't stay a chance anyway in his state. He looks up at her. Who are you? He asked muffled.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

My name is Mirilya. I have lived in these woods most of my life. I am the one who brought you here, knowing you would be safer here than in the middle of the street. And, may I ask you, who are you? Mirilya is suddenly twiddling a dagger in her right hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Takusu slightly sighed. I'm Takusu, and I see since you was kind enough to bring me out of danger, you are not my enemy. He said tonelessly. Sorry but I can't stay here forever. I have a job he said trying to get up, stumbling right to the ground again. He sighed again trying to get up while leaning to the wall.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Stay here until you recover. Then you can go back to the city. Mirilya's dagger somehow vanishes as she speaks to Takusu. Or you can go into the old abandoned cave down there. I used to live there with a lynx.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Takusu didn't want to stay at a strange place. He didn't trust anyone but the people in the mansion. But the weird person showing up earlier this day. I can't even do my first job.... He murmured. He had to get back. I'll go after a little rest. Thank you for your kindness Mirilya. He nodded to her as he slid down the wall.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Okay... Mirilya sighs as she leaps the one hundred feet out of the treehouse to the ground, transforming into a lynx in midair. She looks inside the cave, surprised to see two glowing green eyes, which were oddly familiar. She walks in, entranced by their glowing light. Then she hears a purr, and sees the lynx that raised her. It has been a long time, and you may not recognize me, Mira. Mirilya purrs to the lynx. I remember you quite clearly, Mirilya. And I recognize you, too. The lynx mewed. Mirilya decides to stay with the lynx for a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:16 pm

"What kind of adittude does this cat have?" Momo thought again. She turned her tail towards the house. "Well, Takusu was drugged. Best he doesn't move much until he recovers fully." Momo walked into the shadows of the trees and vanished instantly.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Mirilya is silently glad that the dog has left. Meanwhile, she continues to purr to the other lynx.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

Momo Pov

Momo sighed and teleported back to Megumi. "Lily it seems that Takusu has been drugged and was taken cared by a lynx. Do you have to go see?" Momo said mentally to Megumi

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Banner10

Megumi Pov

Megumi looked at Momo. "Well, i might, but maybe later. We have a guest. But i'd like you to register that location to your brain to keep track of the lynx's movement until i have the time to check it out." Megumi said to Momo. She sighed and waited at the door. "Ok Lily. Got it." Momo thought. Momo then started registering the lynx movement's to Momo's mind.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:35 am

Tooru sighed and walked over to her cat. "At least they didn't know and save each other as young like us." She smiled at her cat Samai. "That be true my friend" Samai mewed. Tooru laughed along with Samai and looked out the window. The sunset was full of color today which made the two friend very relaxed. "Forget royalty, i'm going to enjoy my day with the sun." Tooru said to Samai.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Lynx11
Mirilya purrs and headbutts the lynx, before saying sadly I have to go. Mira dips her head as she disappears into the shadows of the cave. Looking forlornly back, Mirilya stalks out of the den and leaps up to the top of the treehouse to check on Takusu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Takusu had fallen asleep of exhaustion. He dips his head up and down as he breathes carefully. His ear twitching at any sign of sound. But Takusu doesn't seem to react.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Lynx12
Miri, still in lynx form, silently watches Takusu sleep. Getting bored, she jumps down to the forest floor. Her eyes search for any sign of even the slightest motion. She sees movement out of the corner of her eye. Swiftly turning her head, she catches a brown rabbit sniffling around in the dirt. Dropping down into a stalking position, she creeps up on the rabbit. Silently, she pounces and lands on it, finishing it off in a quick bite to it's neck. Gratefully, she rips and tears at the fresh meat. She then begins scanning for even more food.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Blkcat10

The cat shrugged and jumped down from the building. She sighed and sat down on a log singing melody to the birds.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Takusu took a last heavy breath when he awoke. He got up on his feet, looking around once again. He could see alot more clear now. He went over to the door looking down at the ground. He saw the lynx from before and sat down at the edge looking at her hunt. When she was done eating, he jumped down at the ground landing neatly. He bowed a little to her. I would like to thank you, since you took care of me. So, thanks... I'll better get going before my "Master" gets angry. He smiled weak.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Mirilya dips her head in agreement before resuming her search for food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next