Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 26 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 26 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  King Thunder Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Thunder nodded and started walking towards the male. "Aye..." He tried to not respond to Flares comment, althouh he dearly wanted to. He pushed the action to the back of his head and soon stood infront of the male. Thunder tried not to smile, he was still so used to just looking up at strangers, but now he was older. "Shirano huh?" He said looking at the male.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 am

Flare analyzed this young male. Before switching her eye's to the othe. Simply she'll stand tall and as a warrior she was to protect the pack and even if these two don't seem threatening its never ok to let your guard down just in  case. "Hello Shirano, if you are to join this pack it is not up to us but the alphas. Perhaps, you can speak with a delta in the meanwhile. But for now, tell me what is your purpose of being way out here? Loners? " she questioned while sitting down and wrapping her black and flaming tail around her paws.

Aiden slept yet as he slept he dreamt of chasing deer and so many other things. Soon enough his stomach growled begging to be fed. Opening his pale blue eyes he'll lick up drool and soon had a disgusted face "Ew...." he said before running out the den and towards the kill pile
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Thunder-paws
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrax Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 am

Night. A time when the sky becomes darkened the land is covered in a deep dark shadow only for those who are brave will wander or either become prey to the hunters of the night. Paws ran against the terrain across the hills, as a trail of dust rose off the ground with each step. Panting its eyes will flick left and right and illuminate the night. He traveled far before smelling a wolf pack ahead. Some familiar and some not so familiar.  He had scars both pink and white that covered his body from recent wounds. He traveled far and long just to reach this camp. Yet, as he came closer to the camp nothing but a campfire was lit with extradoniary blue flames some wolves were out and about. Jumping into the clearing he smiled a wide toothy grin, but what caught his eye was a male with black and lightning paws "Thunder?!" he howled out too before padding over to him like nothing has happened after all he was missing for 2 months. Walking over made his muscles flex from the long journey and yet he felt ready to take a long nap. Cyrax however with his black and orange fur had painting of blue and red some symbolizing warrior paint before battle. And even so he wore his wolf skull proudly but what really added to his Shaman nature was that he made a new wolf skin pelt which he wore on his back. In which he is very proud of afterall his enemy became a new fur coat. His 4 silver earring's in his left ear jingled as he approached the male as well as his skeleton armor that clanked once in awhile.

(lol hiya)
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Shirano nodded shyly as the male repeated his name, then turned his attention to a she-wolf who came padding up beside him. "Um, well I....I was just traveling around and found this place...." he replied, a bit worried that the wolves would turn him away. Just then another wolf came trotting over, with fresh wounds, a wolf pelt on his back, and some sort of equipment made from bones. My goodness! What....where did he come from? And why in the world is he wearing all that? Shi thought, his eyes widening as they scanned the brute. By the way he looks....I'm not sure if I want to stay here after all.... "Hello...." the yearling forced the words out. He lowered his tail, hoping that this wolf would not growl at him as well.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 am

Thunder opened his mouth to speak, but was stopped short as he saw a large but familier looking figure walk towards him. He barely reconized it was Cyrax by his pelt and bone decorations. His ears shot straight up, and Thunder went up to greet the brute. "Cyrax!" He shouted as he jumped on top of him. "What happened!? Are you hurt!?" Thunder began piling questions before stopping himself as he noticed that he was probbally setting a bad example in front of the stranger. He got off of Cyrax and coughed, dipping his head respecfully in the progess. "Er..yes, Shirano this is one of our warriors, a shaman warrior to be exact. He just came back from a rather...long trip." Thunder grinned and let his tail drop onto the wolf's shoulders. "Heheh, Well, sorry for that. You don't seem like an ememy so just wait abit for our alpha or beta to accept you. Although...its already obvious you will be accepted."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrax Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 am

The warrior was baffled once the young brute tackled him down. Only to recieve long sentences and sentences of questions, surely the male laughed as he got up. He couldn't be happier to his young somewhat adopted son. Yet even if Thunder-Paws calls him an 'old man' he is still 2 1/2 afterall Seeker was 3. So in his case he is still a handsome sexy young male. (xD) "Whoa, hold on now Thunder. We can discuss that later privately in my den. But as you can see i am still somewhat wounded from my journey other than that i recieved a new wolf skin pelt as a trophy hehe, more likely a rug." Cyrax spoke calm and proudly before his jade eyes flicked to a new young male telling by the look he was expressing 'he' was scared of him. "Hello young lad, I am Cyrax warrior of this pack and a Shaman. There is no ned to be afraid unless your making goo-goo eyes at my daughter. " he teased the last part before howling a enormous laughter that rumbled through his chest soon enough he turned to look at Thunder-Paws " Where's the rest of the pack? Has there been new females laying about or members. " he teased about the female part before his tone became serious. If new members had join the pack he must meet them and welcome them afterall, but first he stopped. A black she-wolf stood before him with remarkable shaman painting's both red and orange that resembled flames itself. "Flare?" he spoke happily before nuzzling his adopted daughter thats when he realized that Thunder-Paws himself was painted as well and did he look like a fine proud shaman warrior something Cyrax see's among young warrior's these days. But his jade eyes narrowed in question, "why are you two painted? Was there a battle or some occasion? Did someone attack-" he stopped mid sentence after spotting a bite looking like scar on Flare's neck which was still somewhat visible even under all that paint. " Who did this to you?! " he snarled while teeth baring widely as his fur became bristled not only that he dug his claws into the ground.
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Jewel watched the three wolves curiously before spotting another wolf. She didn't quite remember Cyrax; she probably never even really met him. She padded over to them after seeing that Flare and Thunder were not driving away the new wolf, Shirano. She padded up behind Thunder, looking past him at the new wolf. She was only curious, and hoped the others wouldn't make her leave before she got to meet Shirano more. She looked from one wolf to the next, waiting for either one of them to introduce her or for there to be a spot in the conversation where she could jump in without being rude.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Thunder shook his head. "Er...uh. OH YOU KNOW, NO REASON." He wasn't quite sure how Cyrax would feel about him and Flare being mates...somtjing tells him that Cyrax wouldn't be too pleased that his daughter has a hyperactive and uninteligent male for life...Jewel then comes up behind him but Thunder takes no notice. "Well...Ima just take Shirano here to uh...over there..." Thunder then runs off towards the other end end of camp, hoping that Shirano would follow him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Pine, a grin still plastered on her face, looked over as a snowy-white she-wolf trotted over and demanded to know if the Alphas were around. Got some attitude there, don't ya? the young femme thought, narrowing her eyes. "And just why do you need to know? Are ya joinin' the pack or somethin'?" she inquired, copying the wolf's sassy tone. Pine glanced back at her sister, Story, then gave her tail a flick as she turned her eyes back onto the other wolf. "What's your name, anyways? I'm Pine, and that's Story" she said, then waited for an answer.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Jay's Wing bouned into camp and saw two new wolves, and one.....familiar wolf. Stopping, Jay's Wing quickly examined the large wolf covered with a wolf pelt and remembered the large wolf he had bumped into so long ago. "Cyrax! Jay's Wing yelled and ran forward towards the larger wolf. When he was about a foot away from the larger wolf he veered so he was running around in a circle around the larger wolf instead of running into him. "Where have you been? Why are you hurt? Do you need help? I like your new pelt. Will I get one? Why is Thunder covered in yellow paint?" Jay's Wing said finally noticing the electric wolf hurrying off with another male. After that Jays Wing finally sat down, and looked at Cyrax expectantly.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrax Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:28 am

His jade eyes stared into the male's yellow eyes. Surely he wasn't convinced. "Why are you painted? Also why is my daughter wounded? Talk now..." he growled before he notice that Thunder paws fled across the camp and await for the small wolf to join him. Growling he'll not hesitate but send a vine through the ground and latch onto thunder's front paws and drag him back. As Thunder came back he'll lower his head to Thunder's level and surely as he looked through his wolf skull mask and into the young brute venom was shown in Cyrax's eyes. answer... he hissed. Before he even knew it a pup came racing around him "Calm yourself young one, I am slightly wounded but nothing more also if you want a wolf pelt you got to kill a wolf or find a dead one. And whoa whoa, too many questions." he said before looking back at thunder
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Shirano watched as a younger male came over and shot a bunch of questions at Cyrax, then snapped his attention back over to Thunder-Paws as the black-hued brute started to pad off. "Uh.....o-okay....." the young wolf stuttered, then turned and trotted after Thunder. Once he caught up with him, he stared at the other canid for a while before dropping his gaze. "Um thanks for not.....you know....killing me..." he said in a soft, quiet voice.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 pm

"Kill a wolf? Where would I find one that I could kill?" Jay's Wing thought to himself. He mentally shrugged. Oh well. He probably wouldn't be able to kill another wolf anyways. Then Jay;s Wing saw that Thunder was being held down by a vine and justcouldn;t resist the opportunity. Running up behind Thunder, and a little over to the side of Thunder's leg, Jay's Wing began poking it. "poke poke poke." he said as he did it.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Thunder meerly grinned at Shirano. "Bro, I don't think no one would kill you even if you WERE an enemy. Pratically every wolf who stumbles into our pack joins." He laughs and picks up pace, hoping Cyrax wouldn't charge after him. Of course that was a bad thought as he felt Cyrax's vines wrap around his legs and drag him back to him across the ground. "Shiranooooooooooo!" He yelled as he was slowly dragged back.

"Answer..."

"Um, well you see. IT IS A LONG STORY, SURELY YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME TALK ALL DAY YEAH?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 pm

"I wouldn't mind hearing the story again! I only came in near the end! I want to know what happened before I came!" Jay's Wing yipped, still poking Thunder's leg. This was fun! "I wonder how long it'll take before this becomes annoying...." Jay's Wing thought, and he began poking Thunder faster and harder now.

Last edited by Robin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:36 am

Jewel just sat and quietly watched as Thunder and the others interacted. She gave a soft chuckle of amusement when Thunder was dragged and held with vines by Cyrax and continued smiling and chuckling while Jay's Wing poked Thunder. She glanced back a Shirano and padded over to him. Well, it was more like she bounced over to him. She looked at the new male with her sparkling blue eyes. "Hi. I'm Jewel. I heard you say your name. You're Shirano, right? Nice to meet you." She said, wagging her tail happily and smiling at the wolf. She pointed her ears toward him, indicating she was curious to hear what he said. She kneaded the ground with her paws, as if she had too much energy. Which of course, anyone who knew this young wolf would tell you she was a bright bundle of energy.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:27 pm

(insert pointless losing on my side arguement here. Because I stink at argueing)

Jayfeather was watching the gathering of wolves below. The two new wolves, Jewel and Shirano, were talking together, and Thunder-Paws was being held down by Cyrax's vines. Flare was a little off to the side, and Jay's Wing was poking Thunder-Paws in the leg. Then Jayfeather noticed Cyrax was hurt. It didn't seem too serious, nothing was especially bleeding, most were already healing. Plus, Cyrax was probably - by the fact Thunder-Paws was held down by vines- interrogating Thunder-Paws about Flare's injury. So he decided to wait until Cyrax was done.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:19 am

Flare watched the two young wolves at first but in the distance she smelt another male enter the territory. She'd growl but soon the scent came to her! "Father?!" she yelled and turned to face him happily she whined and wagged her tail, oh how she missed her young dad... Yet its like events passed quickly in front of her eyes cause now Cyrax was questioning Thunder-paws with vines she felt horrible. Hurrying over to Thunder's side she'll rip off her vines and nudge thunder towards Cyrax as she stood beside him closely she knew how her father was afterall she was daddy's little girl (lol). "Father, I was attacked by Sh- Shasta..." she spoke her tone softened sadly at the thought. Before looking at her father straight in the eyes.
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Thunder-paws
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  The States of the United Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Sapphire snorted as the young fem questioned her motives. "Well duh, I'm joining the pack. Why else would I be here? Do I look like I'm invading your territory or something like that?" she growled, lashing her tail. Then the white-furred she-wolf calmed down a bit when the other canid introdiced herself as Pine, and her sister as Story. "Well then, I'm Sspphire" she said, telling the two her name in return. Can't everyone just pay attention when I say my name, so I won't have to keep repeating it? she wondered, sighing.
The States of the United
The States of the United
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Everyone >:)
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Shirano jumped a little with surprise as Thunder-Paws was dragged away, calling out to him. The yearling got up and bounded nervously after the black wolf, but stopped as a little pup pranced in front of him. "Oh um....hello" he said quietly. He perked his ears as the little she-wolf said his name. "Yeah, that's me" he confirmed with a shy chuckle. "So, what's your name?" he inquired, cocking his head ever so slightly. I don't have to be afraid of these wolves....they're actually pretty nice. At least, so far they have been.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Thunder remained on his back as the vines were ripped off him by Flare. "Yeah, Shasta. HE DID IT, NOT ME...SO PLEASE DON'T KILL ME HUH?" He didn't really notice that Jay's wing was poking him, until the apprentice started poking him even harder. Thunder squirmed on his back and tilted his head back at Shirano. "Oh ello there, sorry for the confusion but as you can see I- WOULD YOU STOP POKING ME!?" His sentence got cut off as his so called 'little dude', kept poking his leg. Thunder tried squirming on his back to snap at the young apprentice but failed miserably.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:19 am

The tip of Jewel's tail wiggled slightly. "I'm Jewel." She said, smiling at Shirano. She heard Thunder snap at Jay's Wing and looked back, chuckling at the situation. It all seemed funny to her. She turned back to Shirano. "So, you gonna stay? Are you going to join the pack? Huh? Huh? Are ya, are ya, are ya?" She asked, talking quickly because she was excited to see a new wolf and playfully wagging her tail as she looked at the male wolf with absolutely no shyness.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrax Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 am

Cyrax looked at Thunder before flicking his jade eyes over to Flare surely he was angrier that he was ready to jump at anyone but taking in a deep breathe he'll speak calmly "Shasta, never would attack you but I will confront him on my journey to the Shaman pack. For now I want to welcome those who are new and surely i see alot of new faces. But you two i want you to report to my den at dusk... Surely you must not think im stupid cause wearing paint for a random occasion means one thing..." he said before trailing off and looking at the two young wolves "Welcome to the pack hopefully you are accepted, and you white female speaking with the pups (meaning sapphire) I would like to welcome you as well my lady. And i believe we have a new female healer?" he began while shaking his pelt and starting to padd off. Surely he was exuasted and his muscles were sore. Perhaps laying down will ease my tense mucles?
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 pm

(his "little dude"? I see what you did there.......)

Jay's Wing laughed at Thunder's failed attempt at a snap at him. Briefly he stopped poking Thunder to listen to Cyrax, but after Cyrax was done Jay's Wing ran over to Thunder's tail and then jumped on it several times, before running to Thunder's head and standing on his face. He used Thunder's face as a launch-pad and jumped off into the air, shouting,
"I AM A BIRD!" When he landed on the ground again he went back to Thunder's head and stood on it again.

Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 am

Shirano nodded as the femme said that her name was Jewel. A pretty name.... he thought, twitching the tip of his tail. He was a bit startled when the pup began a sort of spazzy, rapid speaking mode. I'm not sure what she said exactly....but I think she asked me if I was joining the pack. At this Shi-shi nodded again. "Um, yes I am joining the pack" he replied, hoping this was what the excitable young she-wolf had asked him. "How about you? Are you going to join this pack too?" he asked, wagging his tail slowly as he waited for Jewel to respond.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next